*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

laugh.gif
the clown cant stop lying.

if this girl mex would have read all the posts he would have seen that I did not sell on ebay, the guy flaked but we agreed to leave feedback for each other.

Is this really that serious to you clowns? Yall are calling people in colorado, I live in pa, im in new york for a few weeks now. Prank calling? lol. My dudecalled me sayin some niketalker talkin wreckless but sounds like a 12 year old...

The prank calls can easily be traced back and be considered harassment. It dont bother me if you call my phone or not. I can screen any number that is not inmy phone book..

mex you tryin to hard kid. This was between me and xplosive. I have been discussing matters with him through aim since he claims to recieve a basketball fromme..

Mods lock this up, do what you gotta do. If you feel I'm at fault for feeding these so called "kiddy prank call goons" then I deserve apunishment

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by siramazing

lmao antzilla is my boy. I use his iss. he uses my ebay. lmao at niketalks so called detectives bringing in my dude from colorado like he had anything to do with the sale. lmao.. keep up the good effort guys. yall are diggin deep 4 no reason.

this xp dude knows he's lyin.... and danielle werntz? lmao who?
6pbzb6.jpg

yeah, Danielle who?!?
mad.gif

everytime he post, he gets exposed

mex it looks like somebody must have scammed you pretty good....

lmao mr thizzbaby hahaha... didnt you just say my name was anthony, then say im from colorado, then said my last name was ashby, then said im from newyork..... Keep it going. I like this thread

lets go psu!!! nit champs

mex it looks like somebody must have scammed you pretty good....

lmao mr thizzbaby hahaha...

lets go psu!!! nit champs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got my CDP back. damn scammer.

anyways, can someone explain to me how hes still able to post, when people are getting banned for posting music videos these days?
grin.gif

I think ima hit up a few mods and get people banned for posting my friends address and his girls house number...

dude sent him a basketball, man that's *$+*# made. I hope someone finds you and beat the life out of you.

I think ima hit up a few mods and get people banned for posting my friends address and his girls house number...

aint no one getting banned but you. we just need to get nikefp in here to close it down
laugh.gif

Good god this thread took off over the course of a day.

Will be watching closely.

Wow...........Just wow...........This thread is classic, but face it, nobody is going to get to the bottom of it......Might as well take the L train

siramazing you have a child and your going on like this
smh.gif
You've been caught up in countless lies and keep digging your hole deeper. What i find funny isonce you get exposed or new information comes out you then decide to post to try and cover yourself up but fail over and over again. Just remember Karma willhit you sooner or later. If OP runs out of luck and doesn't get his money back you'll get hit harder down the road.

Whatchu talkin bout willis?

i didn't post any numbers or addresses no where no how!
they probably searched anthony hardin on zabasearch.com
then reverse address searched the addy that poped up on whitepages.com

i wouldnt know how to do it, but i pretty sure SOMEONE would.

I never give out my real address. Paypal dont have my real address nor does ebay. I do that for security reasons.

Well that really proves your innocence. If you are truly an honest seller and not a scammer whats there to hide???? Man you gotta step it up if you reallyhoping to win this case.

lmao antzilla is my boy. I use his iss. he uses my ebay. lmao at niketalks so called detectives bringing in my dude from colorado like he had anything to do with the sale. lmao.. keep up the good effort guys. yall are diggin deep 4 no reason.

this xp dude knows he's lyin.... and danielle werntz? lmao who?
Why though? If ya'll aren't getting banned or scamming people why do you need to share if this is what you do on a regular basis?

Back
Top Bottom