*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by siramazing

DO you honestly think that somebody would be dumb enough to come to my house?
laugh.gif
it's been done.. don't think itcan't or won't happen again
NTers take scammers quite serious.. as you can tell.

Why are you going through all this for no reason?
The people do this for the people. Its a situation where people do something out of the goodness of their heart. I'm sure you wouldn'tknow anything about that though, now would you?
Originally Posted by jawnyquest

DO you honestly think that somebody would be dumb enough to come to my house?
laugh.gif
it's been done.. don't think it can't or won't happen again
NTers take scammers quite serious.. as you can tell.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

well i think it would be quite funny if a niketalker went to any of the posted addresses that were posted here... I dont know the people that live at any ofthe houses but I would crack up laughin if one of the geeks that call themselves a goon from this site just knocks on some random persons door and says "can I speak to sir amazing?, I think he scammed somebody out of shoes, but im unsure and I dont know the person he sold he shoes to but im here to fighthim"

ahahaha. nt investigators=pansies

Scammers make me sick
smh.gif
, siramazing has posted nothing to support his case

You just sound guilty now, I hope someone scams your mother out of her hard earned money

Op here's lancasters non emergency 911 # 717 664 1180

siramazing, your ******ed. i have nothing to say to you, just send him his money back.

if i get banned so be it, for ur information i think I'm pretty known on this board. I'm loyal to the community. yeeeh dig?

i cud care less about losing another SN than NT Fam getting scammed.

they helped me get back 450, i shud be able to give back.

hmmm

EDIT:

to the scammer, wth do you get out of this ? do you really feel good after taking someone's money ? you must of had a messed up childhood or something.like someone abused you and now you're taking it out on other people. you really think 500 bucks is going to make you feel better for the rest of your life? that's chump change, and you're a chump for doing this.

It's after midnight. OP should be able to post now. Where's he at?

For the record, Sir D*uchebag, I believed you at first. The way you've gone from being decent to being a complete jerk-off with a condescending attitude isrepulsive. Similarly, you're making fun of NTers for being 12 year old goons, when you YOURSELF are an NT member and, even worse, an ISS user. You being an@$$ is just going to piss off the wrong people and make less people believe you.

Karma's a b**ch.

if you believe any of the 4 or 5 addresses posted in this thread are mine why dont you send some real goons out like you keep saying instead of trying to prank the wrong numbers you knuckleheads

how do i have 4 different names... justin ashby, justin royals, anthony hardin, john mickens
how doi have 4 different addresses. 1 in colorado and 3 in lancaster
and how do i have 4 or 5 different phone numbers..

Detectives huh? seems like you pansies are worried about the situation more than xp is...

Like i said keep it goin, it cracks me up to see that you are putting time and effort into nothing at all.

Im not the scammer but I dont mind playing the bad guy role
laugh.gif

Dude is a trip. Til the real goons come knockin on his door.

EDIT: Notice the HBG in the s/n
wink.gif

so ure implying that all NT users are 12 year old prepubescent children? i feel sorry for your kid.. you're a grown #!# man and a father yet you'restill scamming people off their hard earned money.

lmao antzilla is my boy. I use his iss. he uses my ebay. lmao at niketalks so called detectives bringing in my dude from colorado like he had anything to do with the sale. lmao.. keep up the good effort guys. yall are diggin deep 4 no reason.

this xp dude knows he's lyin.... and danielle werntz? lmao who?

why even help this kid

you were almost 100% right.

that is my phone number, that is my screen name, i live in pa, ashby is not my last name tho....

comon thizzbaby find my last name kid..
smh.gif
at you mocking people now. This will not end well for you

laugh.gif
you notice how this dude justin wasn't responding

then all of a sudden ppl started calling his phone and he appeared telling people were calling the wrong person
laugh.gif

this dude is a *#$#% and if he doesn't get what he deserves now he will later

Once the fraud seller said he threw out his receipt you knew he was lying, why would you throw out the receipt? What if the package gets losts thats yourinsurance right their. Then the Photoshop lie and the "eff it nothing to prove", seller your a scammer no doubt about it. Op I hope you get yourmoney back from this fraud.

People should ease up !
Personally, there is something wrong in this thread because I haven't seen the OP, replying to anything !!! So maybe, we should get the OP in here to clearup some smokes, I'm starting to feel like "siramazing" is actually talking some truth but just mocking folks because he knows he's right,plus the OP doesn't seem so active with his claims !!! SO WHERE IS HE ?!?!

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

People should ease up !
Personally, there is something wrong in this thread because I haven't seen the OP, replying to anything !!! So maybe, we should get the OP in here to clear up some smokes, I'm starting to feel like "siramazing" is actually talking some truth but just mocking folks because he knows he's right, plus the OP doesn't seem so active with his claims !!! SO WHERE IS HE ?!?!

you must be high. the seller hasnt posted the bank statement. and to me was exposed when the shipping label came back to a tee to be the weight of thebasketball.

This dude amazing1 is lying, somebody roll past that address and make sure a Lexus, Maxima, Altima or some other sort of female car is parked outside..cuzthat's what he's pushing

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

People should ease up !
Personally, there is something wrong in this thread because I haven't seen the OP, replying to anything !!! So maybe, we should get the OP in here to clear up some smokes, I'm starting to feel like "siramazing" is actually talking some truth but just mocking folks because he knows he's right, plus the OP doesn't seem so active with his claims !!! SO WHERE IS HE ?!?!
he just posted the photo of the box showing $11 charge, and not $24

I've seen it ! But really, and tell me really, how is this %@!% going to be resolved when everybody is saying the same %@!% over and over again!!! Iunderstand, help is needed but, in the end it's still a matter of time when either one of them comes clean...I'm just saying, the scammed victim seemsto be a little light about the situation compared to some. If I was in his shoes I'd be acting up on the thread, calling the seller every chance I get andthen updating it up here for the world to see, but that is not the case...Whatever, it is where are doing is putting gas on fire that only keeps gettingbigger! Now "siramazing" can be telling the truth or can be a genuine %#*%+@% but only HE and HE, himself knows that ! And besides, don't youguys see how sarcastic, he is responding to the accusations and couldn't care less so in simple english, WE JUST TAKE AN L. And why is"siramazing" still not banned ??!?!

Back
Top Bottom