*UPDATE ON PAGE 18*HELP NT, I'VE BEEN SCAMMED

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

could those be my DMP XI's?
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i know ant shares that ebay account with amazing... i don't believe ant did it. im not saying amazing did it though....

Originally Posted by MECKS

A message from scammer:

im doing very well.

Im now banned which is fine because being affiliated with people like you is not something I want or need.

You got a guy named brandon holt calling and texting my boy ant in colorado? whats that gonna do? you are just gonna get people introuble including yourself for harassment.

I have aim convos, phone calls, bank statement and a reprint of my receipt that I got today from usps. So I told anthony to file up with his bank account because I have all that i need to clear my name..

As for you and all the so called goons on here, posting phone numbers of my boy does nothing. He had no idea that I even got rid of the rest of my dmps. SO i dont see why his info is even important.

THis is 1 reason why I dont post my address and only give out my texting phone number. Kids like you wanna call numbers and most likely try to send %!#! to my house like a kid. I encourage you to do that in all honesty.

There is no record of my address or where I live. My pic posted was in orlando 2 weeks ago, my away message said im in ny, you have 3 addresses that you think are mine and none of them are even remotely close.

It would be smart to leave this up to me and the seller and not feed into the thread on niketalk because its not doing nothing. ITs not getting him his money back or my shoes back. Its just back and forth bickering and me egging it on.

grow up. move on Search Tags: siramazing
That is some foul !$+ *+@*
smh.gif

can't believe i went through all 19 pages. anyhow, i hope xplosiv gets his money back and someone beats the shhhh out of this scammer.

Just a quick ? ... If the dude is banned, how is it possible that the OP gets his $$ back? What would make him physically send him his refund? Even if he wentthrough paypal wouldn't it take months? Ebay is out of the question also.... I am by no means promoting scammers, and xplosiv and others on this threadknow that for sure, but WHAT EXACTLY CAN BE DONE?

Seems like amazin knows this and that is why he is taunting everyone (guilty or not) because he knows that he is bascially in the clear (financially, notnecessarily morally).

For future reference, as an active seller/buyer on here. What is, if any, the fool proof way of handling transactions from here on out?

make sure you have somebody in the other parties city ready to put in work in case sh*t hits the fan to answer your question rayray3thousand

^^ come on man... this aint high school anymore. think legal rights and issues. anyone can knock on dudes door and try and get the $$ back but we all know howthat ends up. im talking legally, is there any safety net sellers/buyers can take?

^^ come on man... this aint high school anymore. think legal rights and issues. anyone can knock on dudes door and try and get the $$ back but we all know howthat ends up. im talking legally, is there any safety net sellers/buyers can take?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by MECKS

A message from scammer:

im doing very well.

Im now banned which is fine because being affiliated with people like you is not something I want or need.

You got a guy named brandon holt calling and texting my boy ant in colorado? whats that gonna do? you are just gonna get people introuble including yourself for harassment.

I have aim convos, phone calls, bank statement and a reprint of my receipt that I got today from usps. So I told anthony to file up with his bank account because I have all that i need to clear my name..

As for you and all the so called goons on here, posting phone numbers of my boy does nothing. He had no idea that I even got rid of the rest of my dmps. SO i dont see why his info is even important.

THis is 1 reason why I dont post my address and only give out my texting phone number. Kids like you wanna call numbers and most likely try to send %!#! to my house like a kid. I encourage you to do that in all honesty.

There is no record of my address or where I live. My pic posted was in orlando 2 weeks ago, my away message said im in ny, you have 3 addresses that you think are mine and none of them are even remotely close.

It would be smart to leave this up to me and the seller and not feed into the thread on niketalk because its not doing nothing. ITs not getting him his money back or my shoes back. Its just back and forth bickering and me egging it on.

grow up. move on Search Tags: siramazing
That is some foul !$+ *+@*
smh.gif
The guy is the epitome of scum. He'll get his. Hopefully he get a disease where his feet are rendered useless.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by siramazing

you were almost 100% right.

that is my phone number, that is my screen name, i live in pa, ashby is not my last name tho....

comon thizzbaby find my last name kid..
smh.gif
at you mocking people now. This will not end well for you
laugh.gif

I got family in Carlisle, PA
nerd.gif

^^ good looks man. thanks...

i just hate to see people getting scammed, and even worse, hate people mocking the system (as it appears dude is doing)

Back
Top Bottom