Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

I shuffle/cycle through shoes. Not ideally, but I might sell off shoes to buy new ones.

But I always feel the urge to buy something. I’m being selective but at times it’s like it’s never enough. I just feel like there’s so much to buy/consume.

This is called an addiction. :lol:

This is called an addiction. :lol:
It’s a addiction(IMO) if it’s detrimental to my state of living. So going off the bolded, I wouldn’t call that a “addiction.” That’s pretty normal.

But to your point, I guess I can be wrong at the same time. Being responsible and moderation is definitely needed.

It’s a addiction(IMO) if it’s detrimental to my state of living. So going off the bolded, I wouldn’t call that a “addiction.” That’s pretty normal.

But to your point, I guess I can be wrong at the same time. Being responsible and moderation is definitely needed.
michael-jordan-bulls (1).gif

All I know is TSwift has been writing her own songs from the very beginning and that alone is points. I don't know if the math makes her white Beyonce or rihanna but hey.

Umbrella was originally written for brittney spears.

All I know is TSwift has been writing her own songs from the very beginning and that alone is points. I don't know if the math makes her white Beyonce or rihanna but hey.

I Know She Writes Her Own Music, But Is It Good? (Asking Because I Legit Dont Know)

Or Can Somebody Point Me To Her Best Work/Songs?

People who don’t like small talk, just lack or refuse to use social skills aka being anti-social, and thats NOT society’s problem. They’re not smarter, deeper or whatever else they come up with during their mental gymnastics routine. Its perfectly fine to not feel to talking to people, but know you’re the a-hole in that case. Imo, the best way to turn small talk into real talk is to give genuine answers, not knee-jerk rehearsed answers.

A couple years ago I binged 10 Taylor Swift songs to see what all the hype was about and it was some of the most empty, swaggerless, soulless music I’ve ever heard. Makes elevator music sound like 2000-2005 Lil Jon

A couple years ago I binged 10 Taylor Swift songs to see what all the hype was about and it was some of the most empty, swaggerless, soulless music I’ve ever heard. Makes elevator music sound like 2000-2005 Lil Jon
I'll write your name KINDA decent...it gets me a lil jiggy. And it's begging to be sampled. Remember this post when you hear it in about 7 years.

Last edited:
A few of Taylor Swifts newer songs are good. My ex was a huge fan so I've heard most of her stuff. A lot of it is pretty generic pop music though.

Pink, Gwen Stefani and Fergie too :lol:
I’m really like, “man wtf was I on” lol
Bruh I no words to at least one song of each female artist we’ve mentioned lol

This was the early days of smoking, had my ear open to everything!!!

there is pop Swifty and folk Swifty. few folk songs are good. I connect to the "I'm a grizzled hard working american" songs more than the "I'm a teenage angsty girl" songs

People who don’t like small talk, just lack or refuse to use social skills aka being anti-social, and thats NOT society’s problem. They’re not smarter, deeper or whatever else they come up with during their mental gymnastics routine. Its perfectly fine to not feel to talking to people, but know you’re the a-hole in that case. Imo, the best way to turn small talk into real talk is to give genuine answers, not knee-jerk rehearsed answers.

That'd be me. To be fair, some people like to talk exclusively about mindless topics. Like I dont really wanna talk about real housewives or the latest 85 part netflix series, doesn't interest me. And then it feels fake trying to engage just for the sake of making convo. I meet people and they are just entirely wraped up in this web of entertainment we live in whether its social media, sports or streaming shows. Not gonna feign interest just to project socialization. But it tracks tho cause alot of people have told me their first impression of me was an a-hole lol.

Back
Top Bottom