Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

The entire free Britney Griner thing has become another "look at me" engagement spectacle for social media. She is absolutely getting done dirty, but seeing people with the overdramatic tweets when we literally have hundreds if not thousands of wrongfully convicted people in the American jail system is ridiculous

Random Popeyes in New Orleans is just a Popeyes. Stopped at one while passing thru NO just because I was in NO and it was nothing to save for the homies back home.

Random Popeyes in New Orleans is just a Popeyes. Stopped at one while passing thru NO just because I was in NO and it was nothing to save for the homies back home.

My coworker from Louisiana told me they have a Popeyes buffet when he used to still live there

Why did I find myself fiending once upon a time lol
Maybe you outgrew it. Hell I might outgrow it myself, but I don’t see that day coming anytime soon.

There’s always a certain level of excitement whenever I get a new pair. And it doesn’t have to be hyped or too dollar shoes either.

Plus in a big way, my life kind of revolves around shoes 24/7 so I’m always around them or immersed in that culture.

Maybe you outgrew it. Hell I might outgrow it myself, but I don’t see that day coming anytime soon.

There’s always a certain level of excitement whenever I get a new pair. And it doesn’t have to be hyped or too dollar shoes either.

Plus in a big way, my life kind of revolves around shoes 24/7 so I’m always around them or immersed in that culture.
I outgrew it, but never stopped loving it. Stepped away to focus on family, that didn’t go to well. Lost myself a bit in the process.
Since being back on NT I’ve bought about 8 pair, that was in November. I’ve probably bought 8 total the last two years prior. Want say I’m fiendish now, just love sneakers…and life is different, good different.

Lol I feel that but man there’s such a fine line between everything.
my final decision. Collecting/hobby is a precursor to addiction lol
I shuffle/cycle through shoes. Not ideally, but I might sell off shoes to buy new ones.

But I always feel the urge to buy something. I’m being selective but at times it’s like it’s never enough. I just feel like there’s so much to buy/consume.

My unpopular opinion is Rihanna's performances have always been underwhelming. She makes decent songs, can work the hell out of a forehead and has a sexy speaking accent. But for some reason, I *** with her :lol:
This. Been to a few of her shows, nothing over the top, but always enjoyed it.
People were expecting a Beyoncé like performance, just shows how much people are competing for people that may not even be competing 🤷🏾‍♂️

Probably a good thing she was pregnant. Based on song choices she would’ve been Janet Jackson the next morning had she performed them the way she does.

There's female acts that dances with their backups and there's those that just stand there. I don't know where Riri stands on those options. I'll give Rihanna slack for being pregnant but then again Beyonce did that one time at some award show.

The only female R&B act I've seen is Jorja smith. she neither danced nor had dancers.

This post adds nothing to the convo i realised. oh well

Talented but Taylor Swift has one great song I can get with - Wildest Dreams.

Back
Top Bottom