University of Texas, Graphic

Originally Posted by bstarrian

Haha my bad, yea I'm a designer and wanted an opinion on this particular one.

I hear mixed feedback, some really like it, and rarely do people think the eyes are nostrils. I find it hard to see how the eyes can look like nostrils for some reason.
Here are the designs on my shirts. My store isn't quote ready for launch yet and yes I have UT, Texas A&M, Texas State, Houston on deck along with other funky stuff.

Hmm....

I hear mixed feedback, some really like it, and rarely do people think the eyes are nostrils. I find it hard to see how the eyes can look like nostrils for some reason.
Here are the designs on my shirts. My store isn't quote ready for launch yet and yes I have UT, Texas A&M, Texas State, Houston on deck along with other funky stuff.

Hmm....

why the **!% would you make the shirt yellow... the school's colors are Burnt Orange & White

why the **!% would you make the shirt yellow... the school's colors are Burnt Orange & White

Naw, wasnt saying the eyes look like nostrils..The eyes clearly look like the eyes

The bottom portion of the logo looks like the mouth and nose area of the bull...I said the eyes are placed where I'd think the nostrils would be

Naw, wasnt saying the eyes look like nostrils..The eyes clearly look like the eyes

The bottom portion of the logo looks like the mouth and nose area of the bull...I said the eyes are placed where I'd think the nostrils would be

how about a pic of the avy on the shirt now that will sell
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

if this is supposed to be the logo for your brand, I suggest you go back to the drawing board bro

Thanks man, yea looking for feedback.
I can easily make the longhorn without modeling it after the 'UT hand sign', but I'm trying to keep it in the form of the hand sign, with the middle and ring finger being the hair.
Here is an updated version. Raised the eyes a bit, and did a few minor tweaks to characterize the bull more. Oh yeah and the version on the lady tees.
toonedupbwlogolonghorns.jpg

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

if this is supposed to be the logo for your brand, I suggest you go back to the drawing board bro

Thanks man, yea looking for feedback.
I can easily make the longhorn without modeling it after the 'UT hand sign', but I'm trying to keep it in the form of the hand sign, with the middle and ring finger being the hair.
Here is an updated version. Raised the eyes a bit, and did a few minor tweaks to characterize the bull more. Oh yeah and the version on the lady tees.
toonedupbwlogolonghorns.jpg

Originally Posted by OG XXs

smokin.gif
lol there's going to be tons of car related stuff too, I just want to make sure everything's on point with the things I rather not change in the future.

Originally Posted by OG XXs

smokin.gif
lol there's going to be tons of car related stuff too, I just want to make sure everything's on point with the things I rather not change in the future.

Elpablo21: that makes sense. The eyes were a bit too low, lifted them up and made them bigger.
It is supposed to look a little funky, again I'm not trying to illustrate a bull flat out, but more combining the UT hand sign subliminally with the bull.

Elpablo21: that makes sense. The eyes were a bit too low, lifted them up and made them bigger.
It is supposed to look a little funky, again I'm not trying to illustrate a bull flat out, but more combining the UT hand sign subliminally with the bull.

Here are the designs on my shirts. My store isn't quote ready for launch yet and yes I have UT,
Texas A&M, Texas State, Houston on deck along with other funky stuff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom