University of Texas, Graphic

Originally Posted by bstarrian

Haha my bad, yea I'm a designer and wanted an opinion on this particular one.

I hear mixed feedback, some really like it, and rarely do people think the eyes are nostrils. I find it hard to see how the eyes can look like nostrils for some reason.
Here are the designs on my shirts. My store isn't quote ready for launch yet and yes I have UT,
Texas A&M, Texas State, Houston on deck along with other funky stuff.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It looks a bit weird. Try making the horns not have the black outline if its suppose to be in the fingers. The lines throw it off, imo.

I see what you're doing though, you're trying to create the next Milwaukee Brewers Ball-in-Glove.
laugh.gif

It looks a bit weird. Try making the horns not have the black outline if its suppose to be in the fingers. The lines throw it off, imo.

I see what you're doing though, you're trying to create the next Milwaukee Brewers Ball-in-Glove.
laugh.gif

i think you should get rid of the weird horns coming out of the fingers. just leave the hand itll still look nice

i think you should get rid of the weird horns coming out of the fingers. just leave the hand itll still look nice

Originally Posted by topherr

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I wanna see some of the Texas State stuff you have

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

htownhooper, you go there?
nerd.gif
Yea I go there also, Texas State is below..
all of my other designs are done, but I wanted to get more feedback on the longhorn. An update on it with the 2 fingers actually just being the horns.

bwstorelonghorn1.jpg

bwstorebobcats1.jpg

Originally Posted by topherr

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I wanna see some of the Texas State stuff you have

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

htownhooper, you go there?
nerd.gif
Yea I go there also, Texas State is below..
all of my other designs are done, but I wanted to get more feedback on the longhorn. An update on it with the 2 fingers actually just being the horns.

bwstorelonghorn1.jpg

bwstorebobcats1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom