University of Texas, Graphic

I don't get it. What are we supposed to be seeing here, OP?

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

thats the best picture you could find of "Hook Em Horns?"....@!+% looks like clip art...wow

indifferent.gif
Op made a long horn logo...

Op, make an Aggie one. We will appreciate it more. 
pimp.gif
happy.gif

thats the best picture you could find of "Hook Em Horns?"....@!+% looks like clip art...wow

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif

I get it, you created that logo right? You're making graphics of Texas schools and selling it on shirts. Not bad I guess.

I get it, you created that logo right? You're making graphics of Texas schools and selling it on shirts. Not bad I guess.

op get your #$+* in here and tell us what we're supposed to be looking at
-are you implying some kind of satanic undertones?
-did you make the logo and are asking for opinions?

op get your #$+* in here and tell us what we're supposed to be looking at
-are you implying some kind of satanic undertones?
-did you make the logo and are asking for opinions?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif
co-sign.jpg

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
happy.gif
co-sign.jpg

Haha my bad, yea I'm a designer and wanted an opinion on this particular one.

I hear mixed feedback, some really like it, and rarely do people think the eyes are nostrils. I find it hard to see how the eyes can look like nostrils for some reason.
Here are the designs on my shirts. My store isn't quote ready for launch yet and yes I have UT, Texas A&M, Texas State, Houston on deck along with other funky stuff.

Haha my bad, yea I'm a designer and wanted an opinion on this particular one.

I hear mixed feedback, some really like it, and rarely do people think the eyes are nostrils. I find it hard to see how the eyes can look like nostrils for some reason.
Here are the designs on my shirts. My store isn't quote ready for launch yet and yes I have UT, Texas A&M, Texas State, Houston on deck along with other funky stuff.

if this is supposed to be the logo for your brand, I suggest you go back to the drawing board bro

if this is supposed to be the logo for your brand, I suggest you go back to the drawing board bro

Back
Top Bottom