Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

ive been wit a girl about 3 inches taller than me... so ive had no problems for the most part

in ur case... build up more confidence and a lil $$$$ helps a lot too

just think of it this way... we're all the same height horizontally, unless shes a whale.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

My husbands 5'7 or 5'8. I married him so there must be more to life than height. I'm pushing 5'3 so I'm not exactly the jolly green giant or anything.

of course there is

BUT

most women from what i understand are attracted to a taller man with a V shape.

look it up. im sure there are a lot of short and fat married guys out there also.

5'10
pimp.gif

i remember that 5'8 -> 5'9.5 growth spurt...greatest feeling to know that you have grown taller
eek.gif
glasses.gif

shorter dudes can either bag short girls all their life

or

stop being insecure and bag em all. if you show insecurity to a taller girl she will believe that you really ARE insecure and leave you for that. why shouldthat matter, you cant change it, so let it be apart of you and dont be insecure about it. matter fact, you can make jokes about it....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Nawth21

My husbands 5'7 or 5'8. I married him so there must be more to life than height. I'm pushing 5'3 so I'm not exactly the jolly green giant or anything.

of course there is

BUT

most women from what i understand are attracted to a taller man with a V shape.

look it up. im sure there are a lot of short and fat married guys out there also.

Sure, I'm attracted to all sorts. Doesnt make them any less of a @%#$*$!*% IRL though
laugh.gif
man my ex was 6'4, ripped and fiiiiiine. too bad he had a pencil +$++ andwas an %!%*++# to boot
ohwell.gif
pretty packages aint everything, so short guysdon't need to despair

It is all bout confidence. I'm bout 5'7" and I do fine. Plus I deal with the L theory. Most girls I know realize that it is pretty true. Put yourfingers up in a "L" shape like you calling somebody lame. That's the tall dude and his package. Now invert the "L" so that your thumbis the vertical finger. This is the short dude and his package. Lol!

I'm short (5'4) and never had an issue with height. I was able to pull with the best of them. All about confidence and self esteem.

Its not that short guys can't get girls but they have to work twice as hard. One of the First thing girls notice is "o he's tall" so thoseare automatic points added.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Its not that short guys can't get girls but they have to work twice as hard. One of the First thing girls notice is "o he's tall" so those are automatic points added.
short dudes do not have to work twice as hard at all...

if you just dont tlak about the height thing... then that shows that there is no issue... just treat her like you would treat a shorter girl

Originally Posted by JdotH

im 6'0 ......i will be upset if a dude 5'6 and under pulled a chick over me.......lol

hasnt happend to me to date myself

short dudes takin Ls

if you ran a survey MOST women want Taller dudes. it is what it is. short women want tall dudes and tall women want tall dudes.

Yo...shut up. I see you in all the height threads making these bold claims. I guarantee that there are plenty 5'6 or under dudes, myself included, thatcould game a shorty right from under you. Of course girls say they want a taller guy, just like most guys would say they want a chick with a fat ##+, or hugebreast. But the reality is when someone grabs your attention you pretty much forget about what you thought was an ideal partner. You can say what you wantabout short dudes takin l's or whatever, just don't bring ya girl round me...

Yo...shut up. I see you in all the height threads making these bold claims. I guarantee that there are plenty 5'6 or under dudes, myself included, that could game a shorty right from under you. Of course girls say they want a taller guy, just like most guys would say they want a chick with a fat ##+, or huge breast. But the reality is when someone grabs your attention you pretty much forget about what you thought was an ideal partner. You can say what you want about short dudes takin l's or whatever, just don't bring ya girl round me...
whoa thats a strong wager partner.

if youre in the tri state area an this swine flu settles down. id be wiliin to hit NYC and just ask random chicks on the street..........then the 2nd part ofthe experiment is to spit game and see who comes out the winner.

if youre under 5 foot 6 as a grown man, im sorry but you LOST in the genetic pool.

Yo...shut up. I see you in all the height threads making these bold claims. I guarantee that there are plenty 5'6 or under dudes, myself included, that could game a shorty right from under you. Of course girls say they want a taller guy, just like most guys would say they want a chick with a fat ##+, or huge breast. But the reality is when someone grabs your attention you pretty much forget about what you thought was an ideal partner. You can say what you want about short dudes takin l's or whatever, just don't bring ya girl round me...

if youre in the tri state area an this swine flu settles down. id be wiliin to hit NYC and just ask random chicks on the street..........then the 2nd part of the experiment is to spit game and see who comes out the winner.

if youre under 5 foot 6 as a grown man, im sorry but you LOST in the genetic pool.

hahahahahahahaha eff you, NYC isnt infected

NT notice how mad keithsweatjordans is in his response also.............this topic really hits home for him

Napoleon complex is a colloquial term describing an alleged type of inferiority complex which is said to affect some people who are physically short. The term is also used more generally to describe people who are driven by a perceived handicap to overcompensate in other aspects of their lives. This term is also known as Napoleon syndrome,[sup][1][/sup]Short Man syndrome,[sup][2][/sup] and Small Man syndrome.

buddy just keep up the good grades, best advice i can give you.

a lot of insecurities up in this b*&^%, gotta come correct or don't come at all. heights not an issue, just gotta play the cards that are dealt.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I'm 5'6 and have never had issues with getting at girls, even girls who are taller. Sounds like you just need some self confidence.

Exactly what i was comin in here to post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Its not that short guys can't get girls but they have to work twice as hard. One of the First thing girls notice is "o he's tall" so those are automatic points added.

if you just dont tlak about the height thing... then that shows that there is no issue... just treat her like you would treat a shorter girl

Ducktales.bmp.jpg

the best benefit for bein a short dude, only one i can think of. is if they are into bodybuilding. there is a reason why many of the Pros are short.

the short stature you build quick and you look way more massive because you are so compact.

if youre in the tri state area an this swine flu settles down. id be wiliin to hit NYC and just ask random chicks on the street..........then the 2nd part of the experiment is to spit game and see who comes out the winner.

I have an inferiority complex, yet you are exhibiting your body to a male dominated messageboard
eyes.gif
But moving on, I would have no problem with your wager, if anything the cutenessfactor added by my small frame makes me much more approachable to girls than you Bill Bradley clones. Smart people like myself know that genetics is much morethan height. I have played on a state championship basketball team (JD Red Rams waddup!), I have performed at the state level in the 100 meter dash. I amattending law school in the fall. And you are.....tall. You got me there, my genetics are trash. Guess I'll never be able to display my tall, muscley bodyto a.bunch of dudes. You are a joke fam
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I have an inferiority complex, yet you are exhibiting your body to a male dominated messageboard
eyes.gif
But moving on, I would have no problem with your wager, if anything the cuteness factor added by my small frame makes me much more approachable to girls than you Bill Bradley clones. Smart people like myself know that genetics is much more than height. I have played on a state championship basketball team (JD Red Rams waddup!), I have performed at the state level in the 100 meter dash. I am attending law school in the fall. And you are.....tall. You got me there, my genetics are trash. Guess I'll never be able to display my tall, muscley body to a.bunch of dudes. You are a joke fam
laugh.gif

i use this avy for all my forums (its my profession, an i love to answer the PMs on fitness
pimp.gif
)

but for real keithsweatjordans it must suck to be you seriously.

im glad your attending law school in fall.

THATS what you should be doing, your SHORT. you have to compensate for that.

go head you lil lawyer
pimp.gif

sucks though............youre gonna have a small son unless you get a tall women to make up for what youre gonna pass down
tired.gif

bill bradley? im 6 foot 1.

cuteness? lmao. nah for real will keep in contact. i love it.

me>you

the best benefit for bein a short dude, only one i can think of. is if they are into bodybuilding. there is a reason why many of the Pros are short.

the short stature you build quick and you look way more massive because you are so compact.

what's hilarious is that you genuinely believe that being tall means you have a better shot at pulling girls... but i will give you this... you do have abetter shot at pulling girls who are focused on the outward appearance... but you can have those type of women

it takes a grown/mature/secure woman to really be with a shorter guy, that's the type of woman i want in my life...

so go ahead & have your fun being tall...

what's hilarious is that you genuinely believe that being tall means you have a better shot at pulling girls... but i will give you this... you do have a better shot at pulling girls who are focused on the outward appearance... but you can have those type of women

it takes a grown/mature/secure woman to really be with a shorter guy, that's the type of woman i want in my life...

so go ahead & have your fun being tall...

leave the women out of this for a second

no offense......

but I WOULD HATE to be under 6 feet for a grown black male. or male period.

btw........sorry ericberry tall men are favored over shorter dudes. in the work place and with the opposite sex.

life isnt fair i know guy, just stay up

Back
Top Bottom