Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

man all i got to say is this

every girl is the same height when they're on their knees.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im 6'3 so of course im good.
My homeboy is like 5'3 tho and he has hella trouble it dosent help that he is an ahole and his approach is lame. Dude is 20 and i swear has never had sex, but claims he has. He also dosent understand that girls can just want to be friends, dude thinks he can get any girl but gets none. Playing out of his league for the loss

This reminds me of my older cousin whose 5'2. He always comes with these outlandish stories of him bagging females. I always think to myself .YNS
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
people in this thread remind me of my friend who brags about how hecan bag any chick even though hes like 5'7" and then half the time i go out to the clubs/bars with him knowing most of the chicks have given him theheisman stiff arm hes complaining at the end of the night how he if he was my height blah blah blah.

I talk to a lot of chicks that are my friends and never knew height was an issue enough not to date someone. I remember all these guys that used to pull chicksin high school cause they were short....now they're all (the ones that I know and remember) having a hard time pulling chicks. BUt it isn't heightthough......it really is your (I hate this word) swag. Short guys can pull chicks just like any other guy.

5'6? I wouldn't mind being that, seeing that i'm 5'4...
But back to the topic, it ain't never a thing for me.
grin.gif

All the chicks i've been thru have always had a thing for 'taller' dudes or whatever,
but they all wind up throwing that out the window as soon as they know me. It gives people like me
a chance to work on other aspects of my presentation, like personality, appearance, hygeine,
and all that other good stuff.

Yeah I get clowned, but I feel like it adds character. Just when people think it's some short guy,
BAM, they find out my swag (yeah i said it
embarassed.gif
) is the tallest in theroom.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do what you do, cause Im not givin a !!%!.
grin.gif

Btw, all of my exes were around my height, if not, a couple were around 5'6, 5'7 @%@.

heh.

5'4 and i never really had big(ha!) problems
pimp.gif

honestly i dont even think about it.

i wish i was a little bit taller tho, word to skee-lo.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im 6'3 so of course im good.
My homeboy is like 5'3 tho and he has hella trouble it dosent help that he is an ahole and his approach is lame. Dude is 20 and i swear has never had sex, but claims he has. He also dosent understand that girls can just want to be friends, dude thinks he can get any girl but gets none. Playing out of his league for the loss
ya man is a lame. Sorry
ohwell.gif
naw its cool, me and the rest of my boys have come to the conclusion that he is in deed a lame

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Just dont be "that guy" with Lil man Syndrome. (did i get it right?)

the one who is always acting big and bad to make up for his height.
It's the Napoleon complex. But honestly the only time I ever complain about my height is in regards to basketball
eyes.gif
My homie is 6'6 and has such a low skill set but gets fed the ball. You knowwhat they say "You can't teach height"
mad.gif

I'm 5'7", so I'm pushing 5'8-9" with shoes on. I do my thing with the women. I've just accepted that I'm not that big of aguy.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Just dont be "that guy" with Lil man Syndrome. (did i get it right?)

the one who is always acting big and bad to make up for his height.
It's the Napoleon complex. But honestly the only time I ever complain about my height is in regards to basketball
eyes.gif
My homie is 6'6 and has such a low skill set but gets fed the ball. You know what they say "You can't teach height"
mad.gif

thanks, slipped my mind.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

im 6'0 ......i will be upset if a dude 5'6 and under pulled a chick over me.......lol

i am asian but for some reason my whole family is tall

i am 6'3, tallest in my current genration and all my cousins are at least 6 feet tall

but height aint everything

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
people in this thread remind me of my friend who brags about how he can bag any chick even though hes like 5'7" and then half the time i go out to the clubs/bars with him knowing most of the chicks have given him the heisman stiff arm hes complaining at the end of the night how he if he was my height blah blah blah.

ya thats what im talking about does that mean hittin up the ones in the club or at a party wont work you gotta stick with the ones you know, or get to knowthrough connections

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by ericberry14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
RUDE
but true
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I see a "GF on NT unappreciation" incoming.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hell na... i can just change the password whenever i please... it is MY sn after all

Originally Posted by JdotH

im 6'0 ......i will be upset if a dude 5'6 and under pulled a chick over me.......lol

hasnt happend to me to date myself

short dudes takin Ls

if you ran a survey MOST women want Taller dudes. it is what it is. short women want tall dudes and tall women want tall dudes.

My husbands 5'7 or 5'8. I married him so there must be more to life than height. I'm pushing 5'3 so I'm not exactly the jolly green giantor anything.

Back
Top Bottom