Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Wait a minute.. Isn't lil WAYNE of all people about 5'6... And from his last interview it seems like he has had no problem with gettin the ladies sincehe was 13 YRS. OLD!!!

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Wait a minute.. Isn't lil WAYNE of all people about 5'6... And from his last interview it seems like he has had no problem with gettin the ladies since he was 13 YRS. OLD!!!
He has Young Mula Baby
eyes.gif

I am 6' 3" I like my women short and sexy. It makes for a more pleasureful experience when its time for a little horizontal recreation.

6'4 FTW

I was blessed that my pops is 6'2 , and my uncle on my moms side is 6'3 ... thank you god

no offense but I would HATE to be short, but if I was ..... I would still try to bag the taller jawns

I'm 5'6 and i used to hate it. I learnt to deal with it though

Since then I never looked back and havent had any problems with girls. Realistically, you just have to be confident. If a girl doesn't like you cause ofyour height, move on to the next one.

Anyways, I'm only about 5'8" but I have zero problems bagging girls. If you define yourself as a small guy, that's what you'll project.Confidence and swagger man. Just do it! If you exude confidence and are charismatic/charming/personable, you can be 5'6" and walk into any room andstill be the man.

If there's open competition for a girl, I'm usually the one getting her. It's happened at least a few times now. Girls with lots of guy friends(and many of them crushing on her) and I just swoop in and nab the girl outta left field. lol Guys get heated because I'm just a short dude who looks about16 still (although I'm 26; super babyface).

5'7 close to 5'8 I'm filipino I never got the your too short for me but I never targeted a gigantor either

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Wait a minute.. Isn't lil WAYNE of all people about 5'6... And from his last interview it seems like he has had no problem with gettin the ladies since he was 13 YRS. OLD!!!

1 ) Dude got money
eyes.gif

2) its okay when your 13 to be 5'6
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm 5'7 to 5'9 depending on how tall a chick is and how tall I feel need to be if she asks, but I don't think height has ever been anissue for me. It's only and issue if you make it into one IMO. Like my guy Ham, dude is like 5'4'' at 22 years old. He pretty much lives andbreathes to make short-related humor. He's like a mash-up of Kevin Hart and Martin. Me on the other hand, I'll acknowledge that I'm on the shortside, but it doesn't define me at all. It just is what it is....no biggie.

Im 6'3 so of course im good.
My homeboy is like 5'3 tho and he has hella trouble it dosent help that he is an ahole and his approach is lame. Dude is 20 and i swear has never had sex,but claims he has. He also dosent understand that girls can just want to be friends, dude thinks he can get any girl but gets none. Playing out of his leaguefor the loss

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im 6'3 so of course im good.
My homeboy is like 5'3 tho and he has hella trouble it dosent help that he is an ahole and his approach is lame. Dude is 20 and i swear has never had sex, but claims he has. He also dosent understand that girls can just want to be friends, dude thinks he can get any girl but gets none. Playing out of his league for the loss
ya man is a lame. Sorry
ohwell.gif

Yup I wouldnt want to be short. I am 6-2 by the way not to tall and not to short .

Perfect height = (5-10 through 6-2) not to tall and not to short.
pimp.gif

girls go have a issue with it........ but if u can show the girls that aint go face u then they go give u chance..... word to muh boy thats 5'5 n got twodimes thats taller than him fightin over him

Just dont be "that guy" with Lil man Syndrome. (did i get it right?)

the one who is always acting big and bad to make up for his height.

Back
Top Bottom