Under 5'6" guys, do you have a hard time baggin the females

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Aight some of you all ladies mentioned presence---please educate and enlighten a brotha please???

Im slow with the slang
frown.gif

If you gotta ask... But yo, what is the average height for males?
basically..

Aight some of you all ladies mentioned presence---please educate and enlighten a brotha please???

Im slow with the slang
frown.gif
seriously?
laugh.gif

Its all Kool & the Gang.....aight then

More praises to yall, its your world. Once again, I tip my hat to you all. Yall got it.

Its all Kool & the Gang.....aight then

More praises to yall, its your world. Once again, I tip my hat to you all. Yall got it.
laugh.gif
it was all jokes famalam
but i'm guessing she is talking about how some guys can command respect or seem larger then life
even though they are still a small fry

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by jcinista

i disagree. i've dated girls way taller than me. and much prettier.

neway.

check out the next episode on the blog.

GORGEOUS KILLA: DRRTY MARTINI

lmk what u think.
I respect you
pimp.gif
I know you have to put in much more work than the average dude. I'm 5'7" and already have a hard time. And what is your occupation? >>>You seem to make a lot of money.<<<

i don't pay for women's company. i HARDLY buy drinks for girls at the clubs. and i'm really not 5'0. it doesn't matter what height i am, iwill always pull. that's MY point. if you are self concious about things like that, the girl will see it and bounce quick. just relax... go up to a tallgirl and say tall girls are mad sexy. see what happens. i'm glad females are chiming in on the post. and seems like they don't care how tall you are.you just gotta able to handle them.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Man, screw all of you 5' 6" whiners who think you're short. I'm 5'3.5" to 5' 4" and I'm praying that I grow a few more before I get out of HS.
tired.gif

Doesn't help when the dad is 5' 2" and mom is 5' 3" too... Might as well take the L. Got two more years of growing left to do.

And yes, INS.
tired.gif

How ya moms gonna be taller than your dad? I don't care if it's an inch or not, that isn't right.

Back
Top Bottom