Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Tez is wayne manager I don't know exactly how true that statement is... Tez do got a lot of pull in fact he brought in CJ Gibson (Drakes Manager) and works with a ton of the other YM artist. As far as actually running the label aspect etc tho I will give Wayne and Mack Maine the benefit of the doubt.

Tez stepped down from president of YM to be more hands and focus on Wayne and Drakes careers. When that happened Tez n Wayne thought Mack would be good to replace Tez as president seeing as he has been there since the original hot boys. Baby didnt give Wayne full control until he was 100% confident he could handle a imprint on his own with his homies Tez and Mack. As of today Baby lets Wayne/Tez/Mack handle everything on the YM side of things.

Why you think Tyga is going back and forth with Mack on twitter? because Mack is the man who is calling the shots on that side. If Mack dont want Tyga album to drop it wont drop.

Yall probably dont know how the music business works but Wayne is a huge artist he doesnt have time to worry about that long YM roster and handle they business he is a major brand himself the same thing goes for Tez he is busy juggling 2 of the biggest artist in music he doesnt have time to deal with the Tyga's, Shanell's, Jae Millz's, Corey Gunz and so on. So thats where Mack comes in.

Last edited:
Ym aint nothing but a cash money offspring

Something wayne created to rejuvenate the cash money brand, mack aint calling shots, baby/slim & universal is still running it

Mack is basically playing middle man for the ym artist

pretty much the point we're making

tez stepped down and focused on the people who matter

Mack is now babysitting artists cemented to the shelf

Ym aint nothing but a cash money offspring

Something wayne created to rejuvenate the cash money brand, mack aint calling shots, baby/slim & universal is still running it

Mack is basically playing middle man for the ym artist

again

Slim runs it all

Birdman handles Cash Money n the New Rich Gang imprint

Wayne & Tez created YM and Birdman/Slim gave Wayne the freedom to have his own imprint because of what he grew to be. He carried CM on his own and worked his way to the #1 spot so they let wayne have his own imprint to run and control. The artist on the imprint became huge cash cows so Tez stepped down to focus on making sure the cash cows keep cashing. Wayne then handed the keys to Mack who had been instrumental to Tez/Wayne way to the top being there for every move.

Wayne only got YM because he was about to dip. Son was throwing all the hints of him leaving n birdman n slim couldn't let their last hope walk out the door.

i have a pretty good understanding of how the music business works and cortez bryant is definitely the one who did the heavy lifting for young money.  

On that link, the first word thats censored is 'female dog', the second is 'garden tool'

i saw that on twitter 
laugh.gif

poor tyga

Tyga turned a *** into a housewife and now it's coming back to scar him

Drake is known to be lovin on these strippers too :smh:

Yeah...Tyga a sucka for wifing that. Drake been trolling shorty all weekend lol.

It's just puzzling to see grown people acting like absolute kids on the internet.

The odd part of all this is Kylie Jenner Role / involvement in it

You already know Kylie is getting ****** and she's consoling Tyga through all this...

But she's ****** one of them OVO boys and expect for that to come into play....

People going in on Blacc Chyna but IMO Drake and Tyga are the sick ones for using a underage girl to throw subs

I'm not having a daughter :smh:

Yall know the entertainment business is filthy. Kylie ain't the first or last underage boy/girl getting ******

Tale of 2 suckas. One welcomes a worker into his home & tries to make a family, the other sends his boys at women among countless other acts of vaginalness. Tyga needs to put his worker back in pocket. No damn way she got everything she got bc of me & I'm letting that ride.

Back
Top Bottom