Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Lil bow is a rape victim and birdman violated him on wax.."now let me see ya penis bow wow" line

Wait.... WUT....?

When was this?
:rofl: :smh:

That "I like to **** her in the ***, while he beat up the *****" line from #1 stunna
STILL :x me out to this very day
Wasn't wayne like 15 at the time
AND don't forget that vid when mannie fresh and them calling girls on the stage to drop it like its hot
And them baby like where the dudes at??? I wanna see them up here too Or something like that :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: found the vid

Around the 50 second mark

Last edited:
Lil bow is a rape victim and birdman violated him on wax.."now let me see ya penis bow wow" line

Wait.... WUT....?

When was this?

Wait.... WUT....?

When was this?
:rofl: :smh:

That "I like to **** her in the ***, while he beat up the *****" line from #1 stunna
STILL :x me out to this very day
AND don't forget that vid when mannie fresh and them calling girls on the stage to drop it like its hot
And them baby like where the dudes at??? I wanna see them up here too Or something like that :rofl: :rofl:

that bow wow line real?

Wait.... WUT....?

When was this?

Wait.... WUT....?

When was this?
roll.gif
mean.gif

STILL
sick.gif
me out to this very day
And them baby like where the dudes at??? I wanna see them up here too Or something like that
roll.gif
roll.gif

that bow wow line real?
@ 2:35

Hasn't Tyga also complained about not getting paid before?

And the Quan and Young Thug thing is funny, because of how thirsty they are. It's like players wanting to play for Kentucky. Only in this instance, does anyone walk away saying anything positive about their time on Cash Money? These new kids don't seem to learn from the past.

You soundin like a 17 year old single mother man...talkin bout every scorpio I know is cold hearted :lol:

:lol:

Ya'll can write Drake off as much as you want, he definitely got $$$ for goons, they probably not shooters, but he got some people around him

If you have to pay, you don't have real goons. Sounds good in theory. But you'll be implicated later. Dudes rat quick when caught up and the deal is offered.

yep he kept it real pc.... looked & sounded like none of them mess with tyga & quan just asked a q to clarify if he needed to amp up a diss to defend drake :lol:

"did he send shots" :rofl:

:lol: Yeah, he got serious.

Mack Maine does the same thing Memphis bleek does at the label...

Wait, what? Bleek put out gold and platinum records

I don't know if I like Birdmans handling of this situation airing everything out on the radio. He should have known better and dodged that question.

He should have moved around it and addressed it internally and handled it as a "family" if they were really a "family".

Pretty much just said "Look, you aint drake so you ain't ****. You still the lil homie tho"

Tyga might as well join Yeezy camp.

With that said, sig check.

Tyga doesn't need a camp. He can be like Game. He has enough relationships in the industry. Besides the club songs. Him and Breezy are tight. Breezy and him will continue to do songs that crossover that allow Tyga to tour.

Birdman insinuating Tyga don't sell records :rofl:

I don't think he said that. Tyga sells singles. He just ain't Drake.

I'm not saying bleek was a bench rider I'm saying they got the same damn job for real. The big rapper put his right hand man's from way back in a position to eat without making music. Bleek ain't at the label calling shots and meetings he still got 7+ figures I bet

Last edited:
U wyling that's def not what was said
Sure aint
He said "let me tease ur penis lil bow wow"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm not saying bleek was a bench rider I'm saying they got the same damn job for real. The big rapper put his right hand man's from way back in a position to eat without making music. Bleek ain't at the label calling shots and meetings he still got 7+ figures I bet

U downplaying Bleek fam. One Bleek actually does have his own Legit plaques.

Two Bleek actually does have a real job. Jay has him handling a lot of the marketing and distribution with Dusse. Trust me when I say he does actually make legit decisions with that on a regular basis.

U downplaying Bleek fam. One Bleek actually does have his own Legit plaques.

Two Bleek actually does have a real job. Jay has him handling a lot of the marketing and distribution with Dusse. Trust me when I say he does actually make legit decisions with that on a regular basis.

I know for a fact Mack Maine makes decisions on behalf of young money

Birdman is the head of cash money and basically over see everything on the CM, Mack Maine is the head of YM and handles everything on that end, Slim is the head of it all.

I know for a fact Mack Maine makes decisions on behalf of young money

Birdman is the head of cash money and basically over see everything on the CM, Mack Maine is the head of YM and handles everything on that end, Slim is the head of it all.

I'm not saying he doesn't fan I just think people are down playing my man Bleek.

If that's the case I know Mack ain't calling no real shots

Slim > Baby > Wayne > Tez

If that's the case I know Mack ain't calling no real shots

Slim > Baby > Wayne > Tez

Tez is wayne manager I don't know exactly how true that statement is... Tez do got a lot of pull in fact he brought in CJ Gibson (Drakes Manager) and works with a ton of the other YM artist. As far as actually running the label aspect etc tho I will give Wayne and Mack Maine the benefit of the doubt.

don't believe for one second Mack has any control of anything dealing with young money

Juvie is still the biggest selling artist of all time in terms of one album selling millions and the boy had to full blown sue for his cash years later

mannie fresh made every beat for cash money for 8 years straight and got the Juvie treatment

wayne didn't see his own checks until he dropped c3

but somehow Mack is the guy?

yeah ok

and cats can't laugh at tygas album sales, boy has zero label support

labels spend 100s of thousands to millions to make albums go platinum

the best album doesn't go platinum off good music alone

cats bigging up bleek too? lol

jay spent millions tryna make bleek the next one up, he just didn't have it, whatever it is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom