Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

This what comes to your mind when you think of a 17 yr old girl?

You filthy b

Ol robert kelly imagination *** dude

This girl is 17 drinking with grown *** men. What you think is going on?

And weren't you in that underage thread promoting that if they're of legal consenting age you're down with it? 17 is legal in some states. What you thought I forgot fam? :lol:

People going in on Blacc Chyna but IMO Drake and Tyga are the sick ones for using a underage girl to throw subs

I'm not having a daughter :smh:

You can tell that neither one of them dudes got ***** in their younger years before they came up on money. Tyga has a problem with dude and airs his beef out through vibe instead of man to man, they're in the same camp :smh: Drake is disrespecting dude by flirting with his baby mama. These dudes gotta be in the same room eventually :smh: let's see how real they are.

...I'm pretty sure Chris Brown boosted Tyga's head about drake too....

Tale of 2 suckas. One welcomes a worker into his home & tries to make a family, the other sends his boys at women among countless other acts of vaginalness. Tyga needs to put his worker back in pocket. No damn way she got everything she got bc of me & I'm letting that ride.

Fam has no chill. He gave a chick from KOD a family and has her hanging with kardashian's and **** and then lets her disrespect him like this. Like even Gucci said he ****** blacc chyna. If Gucci hit, who else knows what she looks like naked. And you made her your child's mother?? :x no chill

I cant fathom two men in their mid-late 20s smashing a 17 yr old when they can get any chick they want

But ima let you have that imagination :smh:

I cant fathom two men in their mid-late 20s smashing a 17 yr old when they can get any chick they want

But ima let you have that imagination
mean.gif
They tryna secure their wealth, look at who Kylie family is, she next up to be rich as ****

Kylie already a Hollywood jumpoff and just turned 17. :smh:

I'm not surprised, her sisters were about the underage life too.

That mother is a straight up pimp :x

Tyga, and especially Drake need to leave this chick outta it.

Last edited:
Never understand why these _'s try to wife up strippers/industry jumps.

Tyga turned a *** into a housewife and now it's coming back to scar him

Drake is known to be lovin on these strippers too :smh:

If you have money, but you're a lame it doesn't make you cool or real....you're just a lame with money - Fab

Maybe they need to get some acting lessons from Rick Ross, because they don't even hide it well

Last edited:
Kylie already a Hollywood jumpoff and just turned 17. :smh:

I'm not surprised, her sisters were about the underage life too.

That mother is a straight up pimp :x

They all like dark meat too :evil:

Even the mom supposedly got a black dude now.

I kinda believe OJ now when he says that Robert Kardashian was living dat **** life, and was letting him beat Kris Jenner's box like his name was Rahzel

A familyfull of savages :lol:

Last edited:
Even the mom supposedly got a black dude now.

I kinda believe OJ now when he says that Robert Kardashian was living dat **** life, and was letting him beat Kris Jenner's box like his name was Rahzel

A familyfull of savages :lol:

Wait what?! No thread derail but did OJ really say that? :nerd: :nerd:

And you know that family is with the Yolo man, Kris had Kim K on BC when she was like 13 or 14 years old :x

And some of the things they do to each other they shouldn't be doing as sisters man...

OJ gotta be Khloe's daddy. She got that OJ forehead and she looks NOTHING like Kim and the other pretty one.

Last edited:
Nah I think rob kardashian fathered them all. Rob gained weight and looks exactly like khloe and mama kris used to be a big girl. Kourtney and Kim just got the exotical Armenian genes and khloe and Rob got the leftover genes.

But damn papa Rob was bout that **** life?

Def a wild family

I don't see how Bruce let his young daughters get smutted like that. I'd have a stroke

Man ya'll didnt go to HS with 17 yr old girls, aka seniors, getting got by 25 and 30 year old men?

Man ya'll didnt go to HS with 17 yr old girls, aka seniors, getting got by 25 and 30 year old men?

You feel me? I knew a chick on the cheerleading team senior year who I was tryna get at too bad. I couldn't compete with her dude who was 33 and whipped a Lexus....he was also married and our guidance counselor

This girl Kylie is not even one of those developed young girls that can fool you, she looks like a lil girl. This whole thing is weird as ****. :lol: Drake and Tyga looking like clowns.

Last edited:
You feel me? I knew a chick on the cheerleading team senior year who I was tryna get at too bad. I couldn't compete with her dude who was 33 and whipped a Lexus....he was also married and our guidance counselor
you need to post this in the teacher thread fam lol

Back
Top Bottom