Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Even the mom supposedly got a black dude now.

I kinda believe OJ now when he says that Robert Kardashian was living dat **** life, and was letting him beat Kris Jenner's box like his name was Rahzel

A familyfull of savages
laugh.gif
Yep and Khole is more then likely OJ daughter. They look just alike.. 

But on the other note what could Robert do ,OJ come around his wife get hot and panties wet. He probably didnt have a choice because she was going to do it anyways. He can divorce the chic with all the kids ,money and houses because it would be a nasty battle.
Wait what?! No thread derail but did OJ really say that?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And you know that family is with the Yolo man, Kris had Kim K on BC when she was like 13 or 14 years old
sick.gif

And some of the things they do to each other they shouldn't be doing as sisters man...
Well khloe is Oj daughter

Man ya'll didnt go to HS with 17 yr old girls, aka seniors, getting got by 25 and 30 year old men?
[emoji]128514[/emoji] I use to hate my *** off. Be like he don't even like her for real tho she dumb, he jus trynna smash and she a gold digger.

again

Slim runs it all

Birdman handles Cash Money n the New Rich Gang imprint

Wayne & Tez created YM and Birdman/Slim gave Wayne the freedom to have his own imprint because of what he grew to be. He carried CM on his own and worked his way to the #1 spot so they let wayne have his own imprint to run and control. The artist on the imprint became huge cash cows so Tez stepped down to focus on making sure the cash cows keep cashing. Wayne then handed the keys to Mack who had been instrumental to Tez/Wayne way to the top being there for every move.
Wrong. Slim doesnt run Young Money. That is wayne label.Slim runs cash money

Born as Jermaine Preyan, Mack Maine met Lil Wayne at 8-years-old as they both grew up together in the same neighborhood. They both had a passion for music, hence the close friendship from a young age. Mack became the president of Young Money Entertainment after Cortez Bryant vacated the role to manage specific artists from the label. This was helped by the fact that Mack was also one of the original members of YM.

Mack Mizzle has shown himself not to be a one trick pony as he has released a number of quality mixtapes with more on the way. He is also the co-founder of distribution DVD company, Kush Entertainment, as well as the CEO of his own label, Soothe Your Soul Records. Mack has been working on his debut album, Maine 4 President, for a few years but has not been able to promote it, due to his focus and concentration on promoting the other artists of Young Money.

The point is dude is a millionaire and not hurting for money

Man ya'll didnt go to HS with 17 yr old girls, aka seniors, getting got by 25 and 30 year old men?

**** used to have me hating like hell back in the day....sick *** dudes :smh:

Last edited:
You feel me? I knew a chick on the cheerleading team senior year who I was tryna get at too bad. I couldn't compete with her dude who was 33 and whipped a Lexus....he was also married and our guidance counselor

:smh::smh::smh: I always hated the older dudes who stole my yambs.... That Guidance counselor was a straight predator tho.

Seeing these brothas tango over an underage white girl is :smh:

brothss and white women = asian women and white men

Holy grail for some :lol:

Thirst be too real

Just give me a colored woman with some culture and I'm good to go

Last edited:

Thirst be too real

Fam u know I rock with you especially cuz of that Aggie Pride but **** lemme get a Asian and who can handle some of my ignant ways and I might have to leave the game.

Last edited:

Thirst be too real

Fam u know I rock with you especially cuz of that Aggie Pride but **** lemme get a Asian and who can handle some of my ignant ways and I might have to leave the game.

:pimp: i rock with Filipino chicks too...forgot about them :smh:

Growing up nothing was worse than watching older dudes smash girls you simped over with ease

True story...Fat Trel had Blac Chyna back in the day.

And this was when he was Really Really local. Dude even has her tatted on him.

I'm all for love who you want..but dudes gotta be smarter on who they're cuffin. And that whole young Kardashian thing is OD weird to me.

It's like hittin a Kardashian is a status symbol or something. Smh

Thirst be too real

:pimp: i rock with Filipino chicks too...forgot about them :smh:
This man KNOWS
my girl filipino
Straight up square too
But can down a bottle of Hennessy
Make an immaculate pitcher of kool-aid
And suck d like no other
And get up and cook for me afterwards
MM MMM MMMM

I'm all for love who you want..but dudes gotta be smarter on who they're cuffin. And that whole young Kardashian thing is OD weird to me.

Trel was whipped :smh: dam shame

you need to post this in the teacher thread fam lol

Fam that's why I'm always in that thread so salty. My highschool was a cesspool of just slutty teachers and students throwing it back. I was always so close to the action but was never hitting the right ones or being to clueless to read the signs :smh: :lol:

View media item 1245351
Look @ Trey trying to hold on to his last opportunity at fame smh

Kendall prob busting it open too. Put money on it someone had both them Jenner girls drunk and was tagging off em with a homeboy...

:smh::smh::smh: I always hated the older dudes who stole my yambs.... That Guidance counselor was a straight predator tho.

The guidance counselor was one of those grey eyed, good haired ******. The salt that flowed through me any time he would walk into a pep rally and the chicks would start screaming like one of them late 80's Michael Jackson concerts :smh:

Hitting a kard is a status symbol indeed...

:smh: at wifing Fat Trel's leftovers :x

Trey holding on that girl for dear life. :lol: :smh:

These _'s was probably waiting for her as soon she got off the school bus. :x :lol:

Why isn't anyone mentioning the fact that their parents clearly don't give a ****? The whole damn family is famous because of sex. These two are next in line...their mama don't give a **** that they 17 so why should anyone else?

Didn't she say Kim was taking birth control at 14 or some ****?

Last edited:
Hitting a kardashian chick most def is a status symbol...

I would rather hit the momma than the younger ones

A few yrs back I had this convo with a few people...y'all think Kim n her sisters be havin orgies with dudes lol ?

Last edited:

shut up....tyga and drake threw petty shots at each other and drake used a pic from that video shoot

nobody said anything about simping you ovho
Just read about that Instagram ****. This all but confirms that Tyga is messing with this 17 year old chick. Man rappers really are the lamest ****** 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom