Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

yall really thinking these dudes is smashing these girls with no other indication except for them taking pics together. :lol:

It must be annoying to be a celeb. Everyone thinks theyre an expert, overanalyzing the hell out of **** you dont think twice about :lol:.​

Last edited:
yall really thinking these dudes is smashing these girls with no other indication except for them taking pics together. :lol:

It must be annoying to be a celeb. Everyone thinks theyre an expert, overanalyzing the hell out of **** you dont think twice about :lol:.​

This too. Have this argument with my boys all the time. Whenever a male and female are pictured together, they're smashing :lol:

It's not the pics that are in question, it's the setting of said pictures. Body language plays a role too. I'm not hugging up on a chick in a picture unless she's family or I'm trying/am smashing. Y'all gotta know how these ****** operate. I remember in high school where ****** used to throw skip school parties during the day and was thinking all the girls was over there watching movies. Went to my first one junior year and within the first hour a chick was getting G'd in one of the rooms. So many years ago but I remember that being the day my naïveté about how girls operate died.

Last edited:
57 year old will have more in common with a 50 year old.

The hell you have in common with a 17 year old when you're 24? If this was your boy, you'd clown him till no end.

Granted this relationship is probably a business decision on both parties parts, but still...

Hip-hop in 2014 is strange as hell.
They're both celebs who don't live anywhere near a regular lifestyle. They probably have plenty in common and just want to smash anyway, not have a long lasting relationship.

I would think for the regular non celeb, yes, 24 trying to smash a 17 year old pretty weird.. but they aint regular folk

They're both celebs who don't live anywhere near a regular lifestyle. They probably have plenty in common and just want to smash anyway, not have a long lasting relationship.

I would think for the regular non celeb, yes, 24 trying to smash a 17 year old pretty weird.. but they aint regular folk

Pedophile is a pedophile no matter the label of 'celeb'

Pedophile is a pedophile no matter the label of 'celeb'
Eh, depends on which culture you're talking about. Outside of the U.S. things are quite different 

A 17 year old aint exactly a little kid either, a year away from being a consenting adult... if you want to look at things so black and white, go for it

Last edited:
It's not the pics that are in question, it's the setting of said pictures. Body language plays a role too. I'm not hugging up on a chick in a picture unless she's family or I'm trying/am smashing. Y'all gotta know how these ****** operate. I remember in high school where ****** used to throw skip school parties during the day and was thinking all the girls was over there watching movies. Went to my first one junior year and within the first hour a chick was getting G'd in one of the rooms. So many years ago but I remember that being the day my naïveté about how girls operate died.

:rofl:

ok so 24 and 17 is weird we all agree

but what about a 24 year old and 18 year old?

just wanna see what the reply to a year difference would be

I aint judging a 24 year old smashing an 18 year old......personally it wasn't my cup of tea when I was 24

I know a dude that was 35 dating a 19 year old 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

you in your 20's, 30's whatever trying to smash teenagers you're a creep

22 smashing a girl who is 18 is creep?

my neighbor is 40 and has a girlfriend thats 21 that is 4 months pregnant

Your neighbor is living :smokin

Not even gonna lie she a dime

She reminds me of a thick Megan Fox

I was gonna try and slide in cause I thought dude was her pops he dresses in suite n tie everyday and drives a 2012 BMW and Navigator. Went to the pool one day and seen her out there tanning asked the landlord (who is like my best friend) is she in school here her reply was "you wont believe me when I tell you this but she is engaged and pregnant" im like "ok obviously she doesnt have anything to do with the father of her child because he is never around" she hit me with the "uhhh he lives with her" im like "the old guy? thats super nice" she was like "yep thats him he is 40 and she is 21 not in school and doesnt work"

She keeps giving me the eye tho

I was gonna try and slide in cause I thought dude was her pops he dresses in suite n tie everyday and drives a 2012 BMW and Navigator. Went to the pool one day and seen her out there tanning asked the landlord (who is like my best friend) is she in school here her reply was "you wont believe me when I tell you this but she is engaged and pregnant" im like "ok obviously she doesnt have anything to do with the father of her child because he is never around" she hit me with the "uhhh he lives with her" im like "the old guy? thats super nice" she was like "yep thats him he is 40 and she is 21 not in school and doesnt work"

U better smash then
Only thing wetter and and more gushy than fat/chubby yambs
Is pregnant yambs

preg yambs b the best tho bro

least you cant knock her up again. if she is giving you the eye. #smahalert Question for NT folk

how many months would you say is the limit to smash a prego? For instance I say 4 5 months is my cutoff. lol.

Last edited:
least you cant knock her up again. if she is giving you the eye. #smahalert Question for NT folk

how many months would you say is the limit to smash a prego? For instance I say 4 5 months is my cutoff. lol.

I've had children, so there was no real cut off :lol: if she was with it during any of those 9 months it popped off :lol:

I've had children, so there was no real cut off :lol: if she was with it during any of those 9 months it popped off :lol:

LOL! I was with it our first child. Second is when it was like I wanna say to the 5th maybe 6 month. After that. belly and position thing was complicated. gave up. :rofl: but after. mannnnnnnnnnnnnn It was like prom night. STRAIGHT. UP!

Hitting a kardashian chick most def is a status symbol...

I would rather hit the momma than the younger ones

A few yrs back I had this convo with a few people...y'all think Kim n her sisters be havin orgies with dudes lol ?

My dream is to hit all the Kardashian girls AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

Back
Top Bottom