Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

yes he is., Do some research on him. He brought artist and he does make power decisions with the label. Young money is owned by wayne

:rofl: believe what you want

Boss = ownership

Mack maine not the boss man, wayne gave him a position at the company

Mack Maine does the same thing Memphis bleek does at the label...

Bleek had like 5 official albums, Mack Maine can't even unlock the door to Wa_n_'s bathroom

I don't know if I like Birdmans handling of this situation airing everything out on the radio. He should have known better and dodged that question.

He should have moved around it and addressed it internally and handled it as a "family" if they were really a "family".

Pretty much just said "Look, you aint drake so you ain't ****. You still the lil homie tho"

Tyga might as well join Yeezy camp.

With that said, sig check.

Last edited:
I don't know if I like Birdmans handling of this situation airing everything out on the radio. He should have known better and dodged that question.

He should have moved around it and addressed it internally and handled it as a "family" if they were really a "family".

Pretty much just said "Look, you aint drake so you ain't ****. You still the lil homie tho"

Nah he dont give a f about tyga thats why

He basically said tyga could leave because he f'n with the cash cows & its all about the money with birdman

Plus he had tygas replacements next to him, so he dgaf

Please no. GOOD music doesn't need a worse big sean. All least sean comes with bars sometimes

Birdman & Tyga use to seem really cool. Birdman use to buy Tyga gifts all the time. He even called him his lil bro. Tyga should be well aware that he won't do well going solo. He'll make money off of strip club singles. That's it. He better suck it up & apologize to Nick n' Tyga, and stay on YM. He should be grateful Wayne even has his flopping carcass on the roster.

Birdman & Tyga use to seem really cool. Birdman use to buy Tyga gifts all the time. He even called him his lil bro. Tyga should be well aware that he won't do well going solo. He'll make money off of strip club singles. That's it. He better suck it up & apologize to Nick n' Tyga, and stay on YM. He should be grateful Wayne even has his flopping carcass on the roster.

Tyga the only one besides the big 3 with an actual brand

Hes not gonna sit back and play his position like a millz and gudda

:lol: @ birdman buying gifts & treating him like fam means anything, thats his ploy to rape these artist

Tyga the only one besides the big 3 with an actual brand

Hes not gonna sit back and play his position like a millz and gudda

laugh.gif
@ birdman buying gifts & treating him like fam means anything, thats his ploy to rape these artist
Yup cop you a luxury vehicle 

then take all your bread 
roll.gif

They buy themselves them cars and jewelry just to dumb to see it

Tyga was just on the breakfast club skinning and grinning about his tour and appearance money and completely content with not receiving royalties. Thug and Quan come along, ya budget get a little tighter for the album, ya singles not even recouping anymore, child support kicking in and now u mad and wanna diss and be indie :lol:

Last edited:
That's why I ain't even mad at birdman hustle
BTW his album priceless is too damn :pimp:
Mo milly used to be on repeat ALL DAMN DAY
..............ok so the album ain't really :pimp: but like 3 songs on it really knock :lol:

If I was Tyga Id get up outta there, everyone on their roster is suspect.  Kissing ****** and ****

Every ***** in rich gang is suspect as ****

Even the soldier..he's my guy but every time he beefs the other party brings up the fact that he smashes trannies or wild **** like that..

Lil bow is a rape victim and birdman violated him on wax.."now let me see ya penis bow wow" line

Rhq let thugger call him boo and all that ole gay ****

Thugger...its obvious

Plus these dudes just look like homos to me

Back
Top Bottom