Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

There were people who had the 6 god record two months ago. Not close to being about Tyga. Sorry.

Reading is fundamental

they been beefing for a minute its just getting public so Drake could have had this in the stash released it which probably sparked Tygas crew to run up on dude like whats up with the subliminals

how he talking about saying a girl is his then liking 5 of Blac Chynas instagram pics

Tyga has had problems with YM since wayyyy back when Drake dropped The Motto you notice most people have the version without Tyga

Tyga aired out MONTHS ago how he NEVER received a check from Young Money and if I recall at one period of time he was the only one buzzing at the moment with the number 1 song Rack City. DJ Mustard has also gone on record to say Tyga gave him his 1st number hit and really put the spotlight on him in YG. Before Rack City and the 1st Well Done tape era people outside of Cali and the West Coast really didnt know Mustard and YG until Rack City dropped and Tyga opened up that lane to the main stream

Last edited:
nerd.gif

man i wonder how much money tyga saw from rack city??..come to think about it that was the biggest rap song of that year by far

man i wonder how much money tyga saw from rack city??..come to think about it that was the biggest rap song of that year by far

exactly

not only that he brought Mustard to the mainstream and you see how that turned out

I dont rock with dude like that but he brought that party Cali music mainstream and he shoudl be paid

The Clippers still using his song Lob City?

I never really thought about it till now. But drake is a scorpio and every scorpio I know is completely cold hearted. I'm starting to think the simping thing is an act to appeal the that cashcow female market.

We always hear about him messing with strippers but the stories are almost always messed up. Didn't he send killers to some chicks house last week?

Even the bhris brown situation at the club. Wasn't the story bhris tried to squash the beef by sending drake bottles and drake sent him a note about how he's still f***ing his b**** and started throwing bottles.

And the kendrick control thing. When they asked him he flat out said he's not rocking with kendrick and its SOS when they meet

Last edited:
im sure he performed rack city all over the country during that yr & made good bread on top of that last kings mess was just taking off during that time too
I doubt ym interferes with his publishing
What does this have to do with Tyga making money off of Racks City
laugh.gif
?
nada mixed with damn thing
Im sure he made some money off touring. I wasnt really talkin bout that

do y'all really think Brian "Baby" Williams let Tyga get publishing

I'm gonna guess Tyga doesn't own rights to his music.

And if he is seeing residuals it is a Small fraction of what someone with a common contract would get. Even in todays music industry

I never really thought about it till now. But drake is a scorpio and every scorpio I know is completely cold hearted. I'm starting to think the simping thing is an act to appeal the that cashcow female market.

We always hear about him messing with strippers but the stories are almost always messed up. Didn't he send killers to some chicks house last week?

And the kendrick control thing. When they asked him he flat out said he's not rocking with kendrick and its SOS when they meet

:lol: :lol: Wait I'm out the loop... where can I see these stories at? especially drake sendin some killers to someones house??:rofl:

Even the bhris brown situation at the club. Wasn't the story bhris tried to squash the beef by sending drake bottles and drake sent him a note about how he's still f***ing his b**** and started throwing bottles.

I barely know anything about these clown rappers, but this right here, is hilarious. :rofl:

Bruh..every since that story broke that jo been on vlad everyday getting interviewed

:lol: :lol: Wait I'm out the loop... where can I see these stories at? especially drake sendin some killers to someones house??:rofl:

There was a thread in general.

According to the stripper Drake smashed her raw :x :smh: , she thought she was special, but then Drake flies her best friend to Toronto, she gets mad and starts airing Drake out.

Then she said goons started showing up at her job and work, and she was scared for her life. And Drake sent them

She backtracked quick, saying Drake is great and she ain't eem know what the goons were after. They followed her other friend to their home.

Plz make it stop. The only positive coming from this is ym falling apart

Back
Top Bottom