Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Welp. Nice knowing you Tyga. Cant diss Tha Gawd Drizzy and expect to be walking around repercussion free [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

The man is 84 years old and just wanted to see a boxing match. It was his first match he ever attended. Warren's advisor's told him not to walk out with Floyd during his entrance because walking out with a woman beater is bad for business. It would be like Warren promotes people who beat on woman.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5818994

I'm guessing Floyd is a house N' too cause Buffet, Steve Jobs, and Mark Cuban are his idols right?

This whole "speaking the same way you've always have" allows no room for growth. If your ok with that then carry on. No need to discuss it.

Gray then asked Mayweather, "To have the credibility of this man means what to you?"

"This is someone that I look up to," Mayweather responded. "You know; Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Mark Cuban; those are the guys that, when I was young, I looked up to."

From the article you posted...Seems to me that Floyd looks at these guys as equals and therefore doesn't have to put on an "accent" to be accepted. You wanna put it on Buffet just wanting to see a boxing match lol he could have bought a ticket and just sat in stands like everybody else if that was all it was about. But however you wanna spin it, we've seen the two men communicating on camera and we've seen that Floyd didn't switch up. Floyd got a net worth of 280 million "speaking the way he always has", and didn't have to change his tone of voice to appeal to a rich white man.

The man is 84 years old and just wanted to see a boxing match. It was his first match he ever attended. Warren's advisor's told him not to walk out with Floyd during his entrance because walking out with a woman beater is bad for business. It would be like Warren promotes people who beat on woman.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5818994

I'm guessing Floyd is a house N' too cause Buffet, Steve Jobs, and Mark Cuban are his idols right?

This whole "speaking the same way you've always have" allows no room for growth. If your ok with that then carry on. No need to discuss it.

Gray then asked Mayweather, "To have the credibility of this man means what to you?"

"This is someone that I look up to," Mayweather responded. "You know; Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Mark Cuban; those are the guys that, when I was young, I looked up to."

From the article you posted...Seems to me that Floyd looks at these guys as equals and therefore doesn't have to put on an "accent" to be accepted. You wanna put it on Buffet just wanting to see a boxing match lol he could have bought a ticket and just sat in stands like everybody else if that was all it was about. But however you wanna spin it, we've seen the two men communicating on camera and we've seen that Floyd didn't switch up. Floyd got a net worth of 280 million "speaking the way he always has", and didn't have to change his tone of voice to appeal to a rich white man.
U have a point
But also it depends on how u go about getting ur money
If u in board rooms all day
it's different then having to be In The ring and earn that money that way
I don't think u should stop being urself when u make it
But also know that there's a time and a place
Like I don't talk to my mom the same way I talk to my patnas
I don't talk to coworkers the same way I talk when I'm not at work
I don't think it's selling out
I guess it's just how u go about it

Drake is a grade A paymaster. Why do you guys think he resides in strip clubs so much? Break a stripper off a few thousands dollars is his way of courting their interest. Chances are, every woman that Drake's slept with, has gotten money in return. Why "genuinely" be around a guy, when he'll fund your life? Why pay for sex when you can get it for free? Oh, I forgot, some guys don't have the courage of confidence to garner a woman's attention without cash flowing.

And changing your tone to be "accepted" is definitely a one-way ticket to being a square. Dudes wear money like a Scarlet letter because it's the only way for them to be seen. Celebrities file for bankruptcy left and right. Use better judgement and stop letting your eyes see what they want to see. Warren Buffet can continue to hideout in Omaha and be as philanthropic as he wants to be. He's not done anything for my life. An 84 y/o frugal billionaire whose just seen a boxing match, when he lived through Sugar Ray Robinson, Rocky Marciano, Ali, Joe Frazier era? Seems phony to me.

Bill Gates? Don't care about him either. Didn't he get divorced? Money can't keep you hitched forever? Eh?

Ain't nothing wrong with changing your vocabulary depending on the environment. Now if you change your whole demeanor and turn into a whole different person that's a different story.

"Show them how to move in a room full of vultures
Industry is shady, it needs to be taken over"

Just because Jay-Z puts on his business front doesnt mean he is selling out. He makes the right moves in the corporate world to have one of "us" on the inside.

Kanye explained it best Jay isnt a sell out he is just smart and plays/trolls corporate america very well

that doesnt make him a "House N" that makes him SMART and giving us the blueprint of how to make it in a game that set up for us to lose

Jay is the same dude who came up independent & was self made :lol:

Put the cape away b, why does he need to front for corporate if he didnt need them to become the rapper he became

Aint no way around being fake

If you frontin you frontin

Dudes making rules for being a fraud

Not being yourself for money = selling your soul, no matter the criteria

I would love to hear you talk like this in an interview for a job.

Last edited:
You already got that preconceived notion that those ppl are better than you so you feel the need to switch up because you need them :smh:

This isn't a diss track man :lol:

apparently it is

you think drake is gonna come out and say his name for it to be official Drake NEVER drops names just subliminal punches here n there

the timing of the record and the subliminal messages plus all the comments every one and they momma know this was for Tyga

they been beefing for a minute its just getting public so Drake could have had this in the stash released it which probably sparked Tygas crew to run up on dude like whats up with the subliminals

how he talking about saying a girl is his then liking 5 of Blac Chynas instagram pics

come on son this is battle of waffle colored :lol:

Last edited:
Why would he waste a verse/sublim on this naked mole rat ? That little interview he did didn't rustle any jimmies. Drake could give a damn about this dude.

Last edited:
Why would he waste a verse/sublim on this naked mole rat looking fool? That little interview he did didn't rustle any jimmies Drake could give a damn about this dude.

Drake is a light skin dude who is very emotional. From the outside looking in any dude would be like "bruh u on top let this dog keep barking at the moon"

But u know Drake be in his feelings which is why he liked 5 of Blac Chynas pics thats a straight female move

all this is for the birds

ima about to listen some Schoolboy and Kendrick wishing TDE would just take over all this foolishness

Last edited:
apparently it is

you think drake is gonna come out and say his name for it to be official Drake NEVER drops names just subliminal punches here n there

the timing of the record and the subliminal messages plus all the comments every one and they momma know this was for Tyga

they been beefing for a minute its just getting public so Drake could have had this in the stash released it which probably sparked Tygas crew to run up on dude like whats up with the subliminals

how he talking about saying a girl is his then liking 5 of Blac Chynas instagram pics

come on son this is battle of waffle colored :lol:

But this was done months ago. There were literally full blown snippets of this song months ago.This tyga stuff isn't even 2 weeks old :lol: so yeah...

Back
Top Bottom