Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

Drake sending goons at girls???? [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

Sad thing is that actually sounds like something hed do......

Drake sending goons at girls???? [emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji][emoji]128562[/emoji]

Sad thing is that actually sounds like something hed do......

...Because obviously, you know him so you know what he'd do :lol:

:rofl:
U REALLY think he makes decisions
His name ain't nowhere near the back of their cd's
No executive producer or anything
I'm thinkin president is in name only
Prolly for tax reasons
Dude just a tax write off :lol:

Mack Maine is with 11 million, head of young money and yes he make decisions. He is a boss. Might of fact he responded tyga comment. He is far from a write off

Last edited:
I never really thought about it till now. But drake is a scorpio and every scorpio I know is completely cold hearted. I'm starting to think the simping thing is an act to appeal the that cashcow female market.

You soundin like a 17 year old single mother man...talkin bout every scorpio I know is cold hearted
laugh.gif

Ya'll can write Drake off as much as you want, he definitely got $$$ for goons, they probably not shooters, but he got some people around him

U can tell by that interview that Birdman don't really FW Tyga like that

yep he kept it real pc.... looked & sounded like none of them mess with tyga & quan just asked a q to clarify if he needed to amp up a diss to defend drake :lol:

"did he send shots" :rofl:

Last edited:

Yeah that's what I thought too from how he was acting.

I guess you have to look at it as a business standpoint would he rather ride with the two bread winners being Nikki and Drake or Tyga who only had one really really hot song.

Kanye did it when he went with Jay instead of Dame, and Jay been doing it his whole career too so it is what it is.

I guess you have to look at it as a business standpoint would he rather ride with the two bread winners being Nikki and Drake or Tyga who only had one really really hot song.

Kanye did it when he went with Jay instead of Dame, and Jay been doing it his whole career too so it is what it is.

he even said tyga kno what it is between him n drake them #'s dont lie :lol:

i wouldnt be shocked to see him fully solo before christmas

#BLAT

Last edited:

It's not the same situation at all tho. Tyga clearly ain't trying to **** with them no more if he sending shots in interviews and tweeting he won't be on YM for long so him taking Drake's side is kinda irrelevant. I hope he wouldn't expect this ***** to take his side over the biggest rapper in the game anyway :lol:

Aside from Birdman paying for his videos and stuff like that he pretty much been doing his own thing anyway, that last album had no promo at all :lol:

They not cutting a check so he basically eating off shows and his endorsements w/ Reebok etc. he's gonna have to invest more of his own money but I think he can operate similar to how he is now without YM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom