Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

laugh.gif
 Same ****** names he was dropping to sound like he was plugged in Chicago now coming for his neck.

But what does that matter right?

I was talking about bars. You keep bringing up street ****. I don't care about that. Showing off your stripes for people who don't know you, don't care about you or the city you're from.

Last edited:
:lol:  Same ****** names he was dropping to sound like he was plugged in Chicago now coming for his neck.

But what does that matter right?
#fail. Dude look dumb as hell now bigging dudes up and they clowning him. Almost as bad as Mr fan dissing Royce and shouting out Detroit ****** n Royce got em on the phone n put it I'm the track.

I was talking about bars. You keep bringing up street ****. I don't care about that. Showing off your stripes for people who don't know you, don't care about you or the city you're from.
Here in lies the catch 22 about this whole gangster rap ****.

You want to sit up here and IGNORE street **** about these rappers that claim to live and die by it.

Bars are cool. Bars that aren't true aren't cool. If you diss a ***** on a bunch of lies...that ain't cool.

Last edited:
On another note...the media and industry is about to spin this entire thing into a Chicago vs. LA thing.

Saw this coming a mile away.

Last edited:
At the end of the day...we can spin in circles about who's relevant, who's not...who's selling...who ain't...but it's all semantics.

Count said it best
“You A OG, Don’t Get Involved With Lil Homie ****!”
Ain't really **** else to be said.

so game is on twitter promoting the first episode of the new season of his reality show that comes on tonight

Last edited:
Game and tyga need to realize that some ****** will rather go to jail forever or die before they take an L. From what ive heard durk is one of those ******. Im not on some super tuff **** or anything like that but i do be hangin with some lamron 300 dudes

I never met anybody with a Adams apple over 18 that listens to tyga, Dirk is still unknown status, game is lame as hell and trynna promote his show. I hope more Chicago dudes come for his head (on wax)

Last edited:
Game and tyga need to realize that some ****** will rather go to jail forever or die before they take an L. From what ive heard durk is one of those ******. Im not on some super tuff **** or anything like that but i do be hangin with some lamron 300 dudes
Pretty much the mentality of 99% of bangers, well at least here anyway

Surprised game doesn't understand this since he always claiming to bang. Dude thinks going at them on record and shouting out common knowledge names of dudes here is gonna put and end to things, this could get out of hand a lot easier than he realizes.

Back
Top Bottom