Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

:lol: I'm happy keef helped put these dudes on but he can go now. I just like the reasoning behind this whole beef. Durk said something about tygas girl, tyga cries and asked him to remove it and when he doesn't he ignores durk. So in turn durk "turns up on him" :lol:

Tyga is soft as hell though

:lol: I'm happy keef helped put these dudes on but he can go now. I just like the reasoning behind this whole beef. Durk said something about tygas girl, tyga cries and asked him to remove it and when he doesn't he ignores durk. So in turn durk "turns up on him" :lol:

This, but you can't say you cool with someone and mention they girl in a disrespectful manner. Durk claims it wasn't disrespectful.

This, but you can't say you cool with someone and mention they girl in a disrespectful manner. Durk claims it wasn't disrespectful.

I think it was something like if your boy tells you "your girl has a fatty" you can either go pout in the corner or keep it pushing and say "I know :pimp: " tyga took the emotional route when durk probably meant nothing by it at all.

No one wants to hear durk vs tyga.....but game basically stepped in and handled tyga's business for him. Yikes his verse is good.

Durk a lame. When you beefing with two irrelevant rappers and still get owned, you deserve the fade.

I'm pretty sure out of the 3, Durk would be the "irrelevant" one here. Game and Tyga's names are both way more known than Durk. Whether you think they are corny or not, way more people know their names/songs.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure out of the 3, Durk would be the "irrelevant" one here. Game and Tyga's names are both way more known than Durk. Whether you think they are corny or not, way more people know their names/songs.
In the LA scene, nobody really mess with Tyga or Game that much anymore. All about TDE and YG now.

Durk a lame. When you beefing with two irrelevant rappers and still get owned, you deserve the fade.
laugh.gif

:lol: @ game and tyga being more relevant than durk. I guess to the 30+ crowd maybe.

30+ crowd? Did we forget how big of a hit Rack City was? Some of you are reaching with these points you're attempting to make. Durk is a nobody compared to the two. Durk, like most of the Freshman class, won't be around by the end of 2015. Tyga and Game will especially with the latter being on Cash Money now.

Last edited:
What has he done since? No one cares about rack city. Signed to the streets and life ain't no joke make rap city sound like kids bop.

Durk isn't going anywhere man. :lol:

Last edited:
1) :rofl: :rofl: at dudes saying Game is using Lil Durk for exposure..
2) Game has and will attack any ***** he feels like on whatever day, so don't act like he's "picking" on durk, there is nobody in rap that he has been shook to try.
:smokin....

What has he done since? No one cares about rack city. Signed to the streets and life ain't no joke make rap city sound like kids bop.

Durk isn't going anywhere man. :lol:

It's not about what has he done since. You tried to say he was irrelevant to everyone 29 and under, I proved you wrong. Here's some glue to put your face back together.

NT loves gassing wack rappers that have no sphere of influence out of their region.

Whether you think they are corny or not, way more people know their names/songs.

I guess thats whats it all about these day

hopefully lil durk gets a reality show like game

Or impregnates a celebrated prostitute like tyga

:stoneface:

Yeah OK then your point is true. No one gives a single flying **** about tyga or game here. Rack city was wack and got no play. Tyga is irrelevant outside your little bubble.

Tyga is wack. It isn't regional. We all bang with yg and Kendrick.

Last edited:
30+ crowd? Did we forget how big of a hit Rack City was? Some of you are reaching with these points you're attempting to make. Durk is a nobody compared to the two. Durk, like most of the Freshman class, won't be around by the end of 2015. Tyga and Game will especially with the latter being on Cash Money now.
now days these youngsters follow what the new **** is :lol:.... If it's not the new no matter how garbage the new is , it's irrelevant :smh:
Durk will be irrelevant once the new bull**** is out for em to hop on

Last edited:
Oh yeah they signed to cash money? Cool. Drake? Wayne? Baby? Steady roster of players there.:lol: they make music for broads. That's it.

giphy.gif

No. No. Just no. No no.

If anything that's just going make it worse. IDK what make cats think signing with YM/CM will bring your career out of the dark pits of being a no one. Wayne, Drake, Nicki and Baby only care about themselves. Game just another tax write off. Like Bow, Mystikal, Fred, and whoever else signed to those money changelings......

Last edited:
That's what I was getting at 12 million.

rell826 rell826 I live in the wealthiest area of st Paul 5 bedrooms and a Jacuzzi etc... Try again, or don't. Just don't be so quick to catch feelings champ.

Back
Top Bottom