Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

:lol: @ the game hate in here

:lol: lmao dudes bringing up age in hip hop. In hip hop you don't take age into consideration. As long as it not an actual child its free game. 40 year old Pusha has thrown shots at Drake for years and NOBODY has said aww man he's too old for this.

Dudes bringing up a bunch of irrelevant stuff about the game, regardless how many times he's been on change of heart..... he snapped oon THIS song . Dude stood up for his little *****, I don't see anything wrong with it.

NT

Saw it on twitter.
A dude from mubu said he saw Reeese choke Durk out and that's why they don't mess with each other.

He's corny for dissing Durk because

1) he doesn't have **** to do with the situation

2) yes age DOES matter. Dude doesn't even have the same target audience as these dudes. The people that listen to that "Chiraq" **** don't really give a **** about rap battles or mic skills. How you try to get clout off some lil ****** and you been in the game for 10 years? Name another veteran that would even bother with beef with these Chicago kids.  Like seriously...as a "vet" how many points do you really get off of a Lil Durk diss? Go diss one of them rap vets you like dissing and then apologizing to.

3) In typical Game fashion...he name dropped a bunch of ****** he doesn't even know. Dude shouted out the BD Twins and one of them is the father of Durk's right hand man. He shouted out Bump...and he don't even know him. Durk's brother got Bump on the phone today and said he never talked to Game a day in his life.

4) He's an opportunist. Everyone knows the Chicago scene is under the microscope...and this was his chance to get some shine off it. This one situation has gotten more attention than ANY of his last few projects. Quick...which one his last tapes trended on social media? Numbers don't lie. This dude has NEVER been able to standout on his own merit. If he died today he'd be remembered for who he beefed with than the music he left.
1. I've never in my life and I've listened to rap a very long time heard that AGE matters at all.

2. What would Game gain off dissing Dirk? He already dissed 50 when he was the most popular rapper 10 years ago. How exactly do you gain clout from somebody NOBODY REALLY KNOWS.

3. Now they kids all of a sudden ?  Corny

4.One more time nobody CARES ABOUT DIRK. He won't ever be bigger than KEEF and just how big is KEEF really? 

5. Tell these dudes to have #1 hits AND GO MULTIPLATINUM before you can ever say Game is taking an opportunity. He's a MEGA MILLIONAIRE. This won't add a penny to his pocket. The lil homie called him he came thru simple as that.  THIS IS HIPHOP people forget they rappers BARS > will destroy this weak mess all day

6.L.A/CA WAS DRILL RAP BEFORE DRILL RAP EXISTED IN CHICAGO DO YOUR HISTORY. N.W.A, ICE-T, MC EIHT, SPICE 1, ETC FOH!!!!

WE MEASURING SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ FOR MIXTAPES NOW   ?????  1 MORE TIME FOH!!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow that game record was trash not one hot bar and a corny flow but as usual dudes are acting like it was soooo crazy ...and he dissed durk for no reason how lame I'm not surprised tho games career is almost dead

This thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Game verse was alright but people act like he hasnt been using other rappers flows. I am a fan whenever he does so.

LIL DURK ‏@lildurk_ 7h
Sosa posted tyga and game diss on ig ......dats sayin fuk chiraq

1) :rofl: :rofl: at dudes saying Game is using Lil Durk for exposure..
2) Game has and will attack any ***** he feels like on whatever day, so don't act like he's "picking" on durk, there is nobody in rap that he has been shook to try.

Back
Top Bottom