Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

Game finally impersonated someone that wasn't even on the track... dope though.

Game is corny for dissing dude because of the age discrepancy? 

That literally has nothing to do with anything right now, same dudes that thought Cam was so real and Jay was so lame for not responding to any of the bird chirps from Cam X all those weak dipset scrubs screaming his name on multiple records. I understand it's the other way around in this situation but just say you don't rock with Game and you currently prefer the trap ignorance... don't throw shade at how cold this record was trying to latch on to him being over 30 having anything to do with the quality of the music your ears were just blessed with.

About time a rapper with actual skills (Game) comes at these dudes necks just off the strength of showing the world these cats today possess so little talent that he's able to wake up one random day and kill dudes on wax in his sleep.

That literally has nothing to do with anything right now, same dudes that thought Cam was so real and Jay was so lame for not responding to any of the bird chirps from Cam X all those weak dipset scrubs screaming his name on multiple records. I understand it's the other way around in this situation but just say you don't rock with Game and you currently prefer the trap ignorance... don't throw shade at how cold this record was trying to latch on to him being over 30 having anything to do with the quality of the music your ears were just blessed with.

About time a rapper with actual skills (Game) comes at these dudes necks just off the strength of showing the world these cats today possess so little talent that he's able to wake up one random day and kill dudes on wax in his sleep.

Repped

:smokin...

Couldn't agree more (except the Dipset scrubs part, I was a fan of some of them). People always talk about Game is lame and corny or whatever, but they never actually mention his material as being apart of that. It's like blind hate for a player's off the court antics, while he's currently washing your team on the court. Hmmmm.

He's corny for dissing Durk because

1) he doesn't have **** to do with the situation

2) yes age DOES matter. Dude doesn't even have the same target audience as these dudes. The people that listen to that "Chiraq" **** don't really give a **** about rap battles or mic skills. How you try to get clout off some lil ****** and you been in the game for 10 years? Name another veteran that would even bother with beef with these Chicago kids.  Like seriously...as a "vet" how many points do you really get off of a Lil Durk diss? Go diss one of them rap vets you like dissing and then apologizing to.

3) In typical Game fashion...he name dropped a bunch of ****** he doesn't even know. Dude shouted out the BD Twins and one of them is the father of Durk's right hand man. He shouted out Bump...and he don't even know him. Durk's brother got Bump on the phone today and said he never talked to Game a day in his life.

4) He's an opportunist. Everyone knows the Chicago scene is under the microscope...and this was his chance to get some shine off it. This one situation has gotten more attention than ANY of his last few projects. Quick...which one his last tapes trended on social media? Numbers don't lie. This dude has NEVER been able to standout on his own merit. If he died today he'd be remembered for who he beefed with than the music he left.

Last edited:
We're talking about mixtapes trending on Twitter as a barometer of success? Guess you missed Purp & Patron. Jesus Piece is a better body of work than that ******** y'all Chicagoans call music.

You really singled out of that one part out of everything else huh? I don't give a **** about Game or Lil Durk. Neither of them are in my iTunes so i can care less about the "body of work".

I feel like I hearing 3HunnaK all over again.

This was a bad idea Tyga
mean.gif
Ain't nothing gonna happen to Tyga. Dude ain't going anywhere without a ton of security. 

It's not like he's lil Jojo and they can just pull up on him by himself.

Yeah, I did. You have a problem with that? The music is what's overlooked when talking about Game, but talk about who shot who and who's repping what like we care.

Yeah, I did. You have a problem with that? The music is what's overlooked when talking about Game, but talk about who shot who and who's repping what like we care.

laugh.gif
 ****** gettin catty like females. Who says **** like that on the internet?

Last edited:

He's corny for dissing Durk because

1) he doesn't have **** to do with the situation

It really isn't the hardest thing to understand, then again...lol.

[COLOR=#red]That literally has nothing to do with anything right now[/COLOR], same dudes that thought Cam was so real and Jay was so lame for not responding to any of the bird chirps from Cam X all those weak dipset scrubs screaming his name on multiple records. I understand it's the other way around in this situation but just say you don't rock with Game and you currently prefer the trap ignorance... don't throw shade at how cold this record was trying to latch on to him being over 30 having anything to do with the quality of the music your ears were just blessed with.

Neither does game tho :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom