Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

Game 
sick.gif

Game went in but sounded like a combination of k.dot and mystical. Everyone he shouted out is pretty much just common knowledge dudes from here.

Tyga seriously needs other dudes to fight his battles for him
roll.gif

This is probably going to impact the keef/durk beef more than anything. I know they're in the same nation, idk if they're from the same set but if they are their chief needs to make them straighten out whatever problems they have... just put em both on the wall for 30 seconds each or something. 

Wasnt game a stripper tho? Lmao

didnt game go on change of heart and get dumped?

didnt tyga go on some tv show saying he was really from the burbs and not about that life

Didnt tyga wife up a golddigging stripper that smashed all his guy?

cali, this the best representation yall got?

Game and Tyga make LA look corny.  Tyga because he's really not about it and Game because he's over 30 shouting out Trukfit and getting in rap beef with young dudes.

aint no big homies in chicago
The gang hierarchy aint what it used to be, for the most part the ladder don't go up to a single leader like a king david or lord gino type of dude, but SETS (not entire nations) do still have chiefs 

Lol this **** is whack as ****. Game and Tyga are both whack. Corny duo.

Tyga heart pump ***** juice. Sissy ***.. ***** got Garfield chain with a switch so the eyes light up :x

Game doing whatever he can to stay relevant.

This ***** Game is a Flowjob. Suck the crap out of one flow til its flaccid then on to the next one.

Last edited:
Game spazzed. :x

I like the way he preemptively disarmed Durk by shouting different dudes and gangs in Chicago in case he tried to make it bigger than him.

"And don't be a coward and try to turn Philly against me"

lol you say this like it's something to be proud of.

I never said I was proud of ****. That's what the **** it is. Ain't no ***** that's out here killing people and spazzing out gonna fall in line

Yeah he jacked a few flows but he still went off, game been doing that for the longest lol Saw even keef promoting this song on his instagram

Back
Top Bottom