Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

Game is still relevant. His last two albums were 2 and 6 on billboard. The former should have been 1 but some insane clown possee or some scubs outsold him by like 1000 units.

If Lil Durk sniffs the top 20 when he drops I'd be impressed.
Game would spank gucci with the hands tho & i dont like game

That ***** bipolar but he ain't ******ed

http://www.sohh.com/2012/11/game_answers_gucci_manes_boxing_challeng.html

Game is a beast. He'd give the hands to any rapper IMO.

K I'll drag my e nuts across your forehead then. You mad?

Hardly.

Rack City was #7 on the Billboard Top 100, but it got no play. Reception at the trailer park you reside in must be ****.

Glad you mentioned this. I hate to even entertain these "relevancy" threads.Tyga may STANK and be a cornball, but he's highly successful singles wise. To say any of his stuff "gets no play" is pretty stupid, regardless of how people may feel about his songs. Coke Boys will extend Durk's career further than it should go, but what exactly has he done? Just cause you have videos on MTV 4 at 1am doesn't make you hotter than other guys actually being recognized.

You left out the other income part papi. My financial situation is straight as hell. keep trying though.

Lmao dudes think tyga is relevant? Dude is chingy all over again. None of these dudes will be around 2016 n I mess wit durk

... He already did. The auto tune does need to go though. His voice is froggy enough already.

Glad you mentioned this. I hate to even entertain these "relevancy" threads.Tyga may STANK and be a cornball, but he's highly successful singles wise. To say any of his stuff "gets no play" is pretty stupid, regardless of how people may feel about his songs. Coke Boys will extend Durk's career further than it should go, but what exactly has he done? Just cause you have videos on MTV 4 at 1am doesn't make you hotter than other guys actually being recognized.

Bingo.

Son bringing up a jacuzzi and where he lives as if I'm supposed to care. Bring facts to the conversation and dudes deflect it anyway they can.

Rack City as a single went double platinum. He's not struggling and is not irrelevant.

Last edited:
Bingo.

Son bringing up a jacuzzi and where he lives as if I'm supposed to care. Bring facts to the conversation and dudes deflect it anyway they can.

Rack City as a single went double platinum. He's not struggling and is not irrelevant.

these dudes don't live in the real world man. ain't no use in trying.

I was joking. You got all extra serious about the clown. My bad g. Now I know not to insult tyga in your presence or else you'll be extra salty and quote me 5 times. I get it man. Now go ride for tyga and get off my ****.

Eh I don't where Durk is more relevant than Game/Tyga but it ain't here. Nobody knows who Durk is out here.

I hate Tyga but :rofl: @ Rack City getting no play

I wouldn't say they're more "relevant" or popping but these ****** are def WAY more known than Durk

C'mon bruhs Tyga got a reebok shoe deal and commercials with Shaq, I rock with Durk but it's not even comparable right now :lol:

Tyga blew it. Game's verse was underwhelming ....

Anyone can sound good on this beat with a decent flow/good mastering. In all, Tyga sucks but knows how to make a club hit /thread

Back
Top Bottom