Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

GAME & TYGA better stay out DA CHI those lil dudes ain't playing out there....GAME looks like a clown now dropping this dudes names when they don't even rock with him...

Dam all 12 of Dirk's fans came out the wood-works
mean.gif

GAME & TYGA better stay out DA CHI those lil dudes ain't playing out there....GAME looks like a clown now dropping this dudes names when they don't even rock with him...

Ross came to Chicago when y'all supposedly weren't playing. Sit down.

Chicago is where they die over dissing. I wonder if Game reached out before he got involved.

I was wondering why Game got involved with Durk and Tyga anyway. They're ten years younger.

And what happen with Game and Menace?

Mogs know better than to come at Lil Reese doe... Anybody who has mentioned his name negatively has ended up dead... Check the facts.. Man is the devil.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"As far as chicago ridin w you, point em out say who. Show exactly who exactly who you talkin bout, I'LL GREEN LIGHT IT ON THEM TOO!"

:pimp: :pimp:

I know whoever produced this feeling hurt that they didn't put a producer tag on it.

This beat could make Macklemore sound like a killer.

Game knew what he was doing... Truthfully I just think he doesn't give a **** ... The guy has been doing this for years...He might have wanted the beef for all we know :lol: ..
I think its funny how y'all are hyping these dudes up like they the only nuts in the world... It's always somebody worst... I don't think **** is gonna happen.. Just another rap beef

I really don't think anything will happen. It just could. Durk doesn't gaf probably. Dude is rich he won't risk that.

3) In typical Game fashion...he name dropped a bunch of ****** he doesn't even know. Dude shouted out the BD Twins and one of them is the father of Durk's right hand man. He shouted out Bump...and he don't even know him. Durk's brother got Bump on the phone today and said he never talked to Game a day in his life.
:rofl: I was wondering if he really knew all them dudes. Not surprised at all :lol: what a clown

Shy Glizzy came at Reese Keef and Fredo though.
Mogs know better than to come at Lil Reese doe... Anybody who has mentioned his name negatively has ended up dead... Check the facts.. Man is the devil.. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

"As far as chicago ridin w you, point em out say who. Show exactly who exactly who you talkin bout, I'LL GREEN LIGHT IT ON THEM TOO!"

:pimp: :pimp:[/quote

Back
Top Bottom