Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

I hope this bs ends up uniting Chicago artists

They have the spotlight, need to make use of it before it slips away

Game def went in on that joint but I feel like someone is either going to get touched up or murked!

Now game n Compton menace beefin too.

Either 40 glock is doing this for fame or dude is waiting to hv game laid out because I just can't see him not retaliating. It's not that hard to get dude touched esp since he is an open book esp via Instagram.
40 glocc has been hiding in vegas for a while now. its known, he ain't allowed to come back to compton, colton, etc. 

he will get his *** whipped again too sooner or later. 

I hope this bs ends up uniting Chicago artists

They have the spotlight, need to make use of it before it slips away
The thing is that the drill music and culture that Chicago promotes is division, and it has got a lot of rappers killed already in that area. Don't see anybody uniting over there. Hell, I don't see Keef or Reese backing Durk. Not even Lil Herb or Bibby doin anything right now about the situation.

I like how Tyga gave schoolboy q a shout out after about 3 or 4 years of not speaking now that he got beef. Talking bout if you need a favor just let me know I got you. :lol:

Q probably heard that and was like...

schoolboy-q-myspace.gif

Lol!

Marketing ploy to get the entire city of Chicago to buy into Durk's movement. He already has family on both sides of the disciples this diss on Chicago just gonna put the whole city behind him...

But The Game and most def Tyga should tread lightly with this... Play around and let they labels gas u up and get one of them whacked

PS: I've noticed majority of the real LA dudes that pushed lines be chilling and don't be super crips/bloods in the studio.

I don't know but chuck puts in work on n off wax n those are facts.

The thing is that the drill music and culture that Chicago promotes is division, and it has got a lot of rappers killed already in that area. Don't see anybody uniting over there. Hell, I don't see Keef or Reese backing Durk. Not even Lil Herb or Bibby doin anything right now about the situation.

Cause it's real gang **** between them.... Durk and Keef been fell out cause keef ain't wana bail em out when he was locked up... Keef even retweeted the game diss track... Reese and Durk cool... Herb/Bibby don't really rock with them ****** cause it's all gang ****. Mogs don't ride together cause they too deep into the gang culture at the end of the day

I really don't think anything will happen. It just could. Durk doesn't gaf probably. Dude is rich he won't risk that.

Lol at you thinking Durk is rich already. The game and tyga are tich Keef richer than most chi dudes and he prob only worth a few mil

Last edited:

Definitely want to hear a response to this. Game can definitely go bar for bar with anyone.

Joint is nice... I think game bit off more than he can chew. There was no reason for him to jump in it but I guess him & tyga are BLOOD BROTHERS

Last edited:
Can we get some sort of gang affiliation chart in here? Like a family tree type of thing? Serious question cause I'm lost right now as to who is affiliated with whom and whatnot.

Last edited:
All these little YG/Coke boy dudes in the South BX are not rocking with Game or Tyga talking they can't come to NYC no more. Didn't know Durk had pull up here like that

All these little YG/Coke boy dudes in the South BX are not rocking with Game or Tyga talking they can't come to NYC no more. Didn't know Durk had pull up here like that

They are doing that just talking..... these dudes be having ongoing beefs with ****** a block or two away and don't nothin but a bunch of cloud shootings go on. Game is Rich and he has more than enough love in NYC to be good. If he was in the middle of a G-unit/ Henchmen beef he ain't worried bout no Mf'n YG's coming at him.

Tyga is also rich and will absolutely have security with him, nothing happening to these dudes man.

:lol: what? Game is good in NYC. He's on good terms with Fat Joe, D-Block, Uncle Murda just to name a few. Some rugrats from the South Bronx aren't going to stop him. Tyga maybe, Game no.

:lol: what? Game is good in NYC. He's on good terms with Fat Joe, D-Block, Uncle Murda just to name a few. Some rugrats from the South Bronx aren't going to stop him. Tyga maybe, Game no.

Only street dude you named there that's allowed to give dudes street passes is uncle murda........

Last edited:
Cause it's real gang **** between them.... Durk and Keef been fell out cause keef ain't wana bail em out when he was locked up... Keef even retweeted the game diss track... Reese and Durk cool... Herb/Bibby don't really rock with them ****** cause it's all gang ****. Mogs don't ride together cause they too deep into the gang culture at the end of the day

Herb and Bibby mess with 300 heavy, they 150. 150/300/600 all Gang

I'm not even gonna sit here and discuss rappers street presence man.. ya'll dudes have let the media make Chitown dudes look like ****** John Gotti out here real street ****** ain't worried about rappers coming to their city they are worried about the person up the block shooting at them.

Stop being gassed by this ******** *** rap game man.

Game been running his mouth ever since he got into the rap game. He hasn't been touched ONCE.

Think of everyone who's been on a Game track or he has been on one.

You talking about the Chi-Town kids touching Game, most of these rappers barely can afford a flight to get to LAX.

If you google G Count, the only thing that comes up is his diss track from yesterday, dude is a no body.

I'm not even gonna sit here and discuss rappers street presence man.. ya'll dudes have let the media make Chitown dudes look like ****** John Gotti out here real street ****** ain't worried about rappers coming to their city they are worried about the person up the block shooting at them.

Stop being gassed by this ******** *** rap game man.

You gotta understand. you gotta murk somebody just to rep a set. On top of that you have to continue putting in work.

Game been running his mouth ever since he got into the rap game. He hasn't been touched ONCE.

Think of everyone who's been on a Game track or he has been on one.

You talking about the Chi-Town kids touching Game, most of these rappers barely can afford a flight to get to LAX.

I definetly remember one of his black wallstreet boys getting shot by 50s people. And then game cried, Got teardrop outline. And apologized to 50. This dude is a buster

Back
Top Bottom