Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

If you google G Count, the only thing that comes up is his diss track from yesterday, dude is a no body.

Doesn't mean the song wasn't good. I didn't know either of the LEP dudes individual names before yesterday, and Ive been on and off hearing about them since 2011

If you google G Count, the only thing that comes up is his diss track from yesterday, dude is a no body.

What?

Most people didn't really know who Pusha T was, but they knew about The Clipse.

If you know of the group, why does it matter if you know of him individually. Plus he's not wack.

Last edited:
I would've loved to hear the convo between durk and bump. Can't wait to hear [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm not even gonna sit here and discuss rappers street presence man.. ya'll dudes have let the media make Chitown dudes look like ****** John Gotti out here real street ****** ain't worried about rappers coming to their city they are worried about the person up the block shooting at them.

Stop being gassed by this ******** *** rap game man.
uhhhhhh have you seen whats been going on in Chicago?

Lol!
I don't know but chuck puts in work on n off wax n those are facts.

Stop gassing homie, dude a herb on and off wax... Just happens that 40 glocc a bigger herb. Game plugged in cause he got the cash for it

As I stated b4 the real dudes that pushed lines be chilling, Game almost 40 yrs old super blooding on industry dudes. He caught a fade in the mall and put bread on homie head rather than grabbing a camera and going heads up with Mo like he did 40

Last edited:
Stop gassing homie, dude a herb on and off wax... Just happens that 40 glocc a bigger herb. Game plugged in cause he got the cash for it

As I stated b4 the real dudes that pushed lines be chilling, Game almost 40 yrs old super blooding on industry dudes. He caught a fade in the mall and put bread on homie head rather than grabbing a camera and going heads up with Mo like he did 40

Why not put money on someone's head if you have the ability to do it? People in power do it all the time. Unlike 40 Glocc, it's well known that they've been going at it for years. He drops dead and all fingers will be pointed at him.

The question that really needs to be asked, is why do so many people take pride in the Chiraq moniker and lifestyle? Borderline sociopathic imo. If that happened anywhere else, police are snatching up anyone who gives off that vibe.

Last edited:
bout time somebody pulled his card for all that name droppin s***.

he been doin it for 10 years, surprised it took this long.

game will be droppin another diss tho, we kno that for a fact. wont be hittin on nothin tho. just a bunch of random s*** talk as usual...

wont front tho, based on that vid, some chi v.s. LA s*** could pop furreal...

Last edited:
"Why not put money on someone's head if you have the ability to do it?"

1. this is super ignorant

2.maybe because the Game swears hes got hands and shooting the hands is the grown man way to settle it instead of having another black man murdered

roll.gif
 the bushes tho... killin me

"Why not put money on someone's head if you have the ability to do it?"

1. this is super ignorant

2.maybe because the Game swears hes got hands and shooting the hands is the grown man way to settle it instead of having another black man murdered

Man look it's already dumb that we are arguing street status, but most of these post sound like jumbled hate towards game.

Post saying he's not about that life, despite him actually Never backing down from anybodies words or physical threats, we have seen or heard about him being in more physical altercations than damn near any other rapper.

He beat the **** out of the same guy who everyone was calling a superthug when he ran up on Tyga or Wayne, and makes said Gangsta move to another state and sue for damages.

Someone presses him in the Mall, he allegedly loses the fight & is called soft for that. The man is killed after & people speculate a check being on his head & he's soft for that. Then there are post saying he's too old to be acting like this etc etc.

Dudes are itching to call another man soft just because they don't like his music and that's funny to me

no one said he soft.

most have said he's corny, a clown, and a actin a5s character, and he's guilty of all 3.

View media item 960696
Had game sleep in front of his kids allegedly

Yup that's true and shortly thereafter rose mo got murked in queens hood too. I am jusayn

^^^yep. Thats probably the reason dude picked up the HGH. He stay tkin L's

Stop it. Chuck been beefed up for a while now.

Whatever you say bro. I have personally seen dude put in work no hesitation with cats...dude is a ticking time bomb bro! Just last week he was about to put hands on a cat at the club right in front of a squad of lapd. Not to mention his body guards got tempers too just waiting to bust.

Game is a legit 6 foot 4 cat that is beefed up and athletic. Most of these rap cats are nowhere near his size and would get mollywhopped! He a bully on wax n off n likes to retaliate so if you happen to get to him I can bet money you end up dead or missing. They not stupid...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Rose Mo wasn't killed after the Game situation. It was another situation. I remember some dirty wannabe rapper they brought in for questioning.

Back
Top Bottom