Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

He didn't square up to him with one hand...really? Scroll up and you will see 40 did not want that one handed fade. 40 didn't bum rush Wayne with his boys in the streets?
One handed?!?! So Magic Mike was trying look cute for the internet. And what does him trying to fight with one hand prove???? Why bring that up???

And you can clearly see some dudes (well, the dude in the black) in the video with their fists balled as if they were going to do something...

And you don't see me buffing up 40 like hes the Big Bad Wolf. Everybody know he's lame.

Last edited:
Who ever referred to 40 glocc as a super thug? Dude ran up on Birdman car with a camera and they like anybody else with bread ignored him :lol:

He chased Plies of all people into a bathroom. And when he snatched Tyga chain (although tyga was super blooding from Compton at the time) cats was like c'mon that's a child u Robbin

The Game has money and is from around the way, that's it...

The problem is jumping into this for some daps , the "Yo u killed Durk with that verse" and some RTs can really get people hurt when they try to move and make bread in certain markets. Tyga should know they shot his bus up in Nebraska on stage with that flexing

In all honesty he probably knew that Tyga ain't built like that so that being his lil homie he put himself in the way of all the drama, and beef to defend a ***** he considers fam. All he did was a rap record towards a rapper & that's that.

All this talk about he using Durk for promotion :smile:lol) is silly, the man's VH1 show started it's second season yesterday, he has connections to any big hiphop artist in the game and you think he tryin to latch on to Durk's "buzz"

I also see people in here talkin like because he has beef with some local rapper that suddenly he won't be able to come to chicago. I hear that **** about a different rapper every week and nothing happens. dude's actin like these lil ****** Larry hoover in the flesh and can't keep their own clique's stable.

It's funny how people are trying to discredit Count...and he's one of the ****** Game mentioned in the record to make himself seem like he was plugged in Chicago 
laugh.gif

In all honesty he probably knew that Tyga ain't built like that so that being his lil homie he put himself in the way of all the drama, and beef to defend a ***** he considers fam. All he did was a rap record towards a rapper & that's that.

All this talk about he using Durk for promotion :smile:lol) is silly, the man's VH1 show started it's second season yesterday, he has connections to any big hiphop artist in the game and you think he tryin to latch on to Durk's "buzz"

I also see people in here talkin like because he has beef with some local rapper that suddenly he won't be able to come to chicago. I hear that **** about a different rapper every week and nothing happens. dude's actin like these lil ****** Larry hoover in the flesh and can't keep their own clique's stable.

Did G Count not just respond? Possibly Bump J? HC52 in LA w/ these guys...

U can only buy but so many goons in one city :lol:... Game better try to touch down and cut a check for Durk pops or something :lol: b/c it went beyond rap when he started bangin on the record

It's funny how people are trying to discredit Count...and he's one of the ****** Game mentioned in the record to make himself seem like he was plugged in Chicago :lol:

Exactly, that's beyond fugazi but cats still posting like Game Tookie or somebody. dude not built like these guys he name dropping

Heard games boys had that hammer pointed at dude.

But regardless. His name is 40glock so he shoulda had his **** on deck too

Exactly, that's beyond fugazi but cats still posting like Game Tookie or somebody. dude not built like these guys he name dropping
And he got caught LYING about even saying it 
laugh.gif

How many times this dude lame card gotta get pulled before dudes stop cheerleading for him?

Ya'll should have stuck to the "he's a better rapper" argument. ****** sittin up here trying to verify his street life in here makin fools of themselves.

A RAPPER responded with a RAP record.... This isn't the first time Game has been involved in a rap beef that could spill over & it won't be the last, simply put these lil ****** gettin butthurt over a verse ain't gonna stop anyone but Tyga from going to the chi.

Ya'll dudes acting as if cats are gonna risk their freedom or lives for some irrelevant rap beef. Gangbangers in the chi are much more worried about gettin there block sprayed up by real street ****** then defending Lil Durk's honor. This other ***** is gonna use Game's name to draw buzz, make some twitter threats and that's gon be the end of it. Stop letting the media make you think everyone is some stone cold killer out there.

A RAPPER responded with a RAP record.... This isn't the first time Game has been involved in a rap beef that could spill over & it won't be the last, simply put these lil ****** gettin butthurt over a verse ain't gonna stop anyone but Tyga from going to the chi.

Ya'll dudes acting as if cats are gonna risk their freedom or lives for some irrelevant rap beef. Gangbangers in the chi are much more worried about gettin there block sprayed up by real street ****** then defending Lil Durk's honor. This other ***** is gonna use Game's name to draw buzz, make some twitter threats and that's gon be the end of it. Stop letting the media make you think everyone is some stone cold killer out there.

It was RAP until the two fufu lame n's got on the record BANGING...

And he got caught LYING about even saying it :lol:

How many times this dude lame card gotta get pulled before dudes stop cheerleading for him?

Ya'll should have stuck to the "he's a better rapper" argument. ****** sittin up here trying to verify his street life in here makin fools of themselves.

Meanwhile ya'll beleiving another RAPPER talking like he some monster, nobody in hear has said game is a killer or some super blood, but he's far from someone who is scared, he's proven that time & time again, their's been a different "street" ***** poppin up every few years talkin bout Game can't do this here blah blah blah and NOTHING ever happens, and Game is CONSTANTLY out & about Cali by himself.

you know what you enjoy this thread street guru... i'm not gonna argue with a ***** who thinks a rapper who has a TV show premeiring on a major network, has sold millions upon millions of records, and has close relationships with Kanye West, Dr Dre, & Wayne is beefing with the third string member of the coke boyz to get his interest up :rofl:

Last edited:
Meanwhile ya'll beleiving another RAPPER talking like he some monster, nobody in hear has said game is a killer or some super blood, but he's far from someone who is scared, he's proven that time & time again, their's been a different "street" ***** poppin up every few years talkin bout Game can't do this here blah blah blah and NOTHING ever happens, and Game is CONSTANTLY out & about Cali by himself.
You talking about a whole bunch of **** that don't have anything to do with anything.

You got me confused with somebody else. None of my posts in here have been about what's going to happen if these dudes are in each other's cities.

I specifically pointed out the fact that Game herbed himself by bigging up dudes in a record and then having it backfire on him. 

Address that. 

Last edited:
Read this post from page 1 to now. Everybody was in here talking about they don't care about street ****...Game's a better rapper.

Now after the backlash...this thread is looking like a Gangland episode. 
laugh.gif

Them chi dudes hold no weight outside of that 40 mile radius, if keef still living with a supposedly "price" on his head & he live in the state, aint **** happening to tyga & game

Last I heard homie been in California in and outta rehab for the past year and a half...

And yet again, REAL bangers is making songs and tweeting that Durk is more than welcome in the same sets Tyga was banging in the first half of his verse.

All I'm saying is, dudes need to chill and send them apologies and just keep it rap b/c they not built like the guys they name dropping and dissing. Them guys MTV/Vh1 when it's cats really from and or in the field

Sidenote; I would love for Schoolboy and Nip to do a collab together, it would good for the 50s and 60s and hopefully could unite some guys man

Last edited:
I used to be jealous of jayceon

I used to be jealous of jayceon, taylor when I was young

Did G Count not just respond? Possibly Bump J? HC52 in LA w/ these guys...

U can only buy but so many goons in one city :lol:... Game better try to touch down and cut a check for Durk pops or something :lol: b/c it went beyond rap when he started bangin on the record
Them chi dudes hold no weight outside of that 40 mile radius, if keef still living with a supposedly "price" on his head & he live in the state, aint **** happening to tyga & game

Uhh... I've seen dudes ride out from the chi to mpls numerous times to **** a dude up. They definitely will come to you if it's worth it.

lol game aint who you think it is. before this dude blew up he was hiding out here in san francisco. hes lucky he didnt get his noodle split out here after going at yuk. not because of yuk, but because of who yuk's family is.

Last edited:

Basically. Even if Durks people want to ride on Game, I'm sure his "opps" are willing to ride for Game if he comes to the Chi so he won't be touched.

Last edited:
Lmaooo at Game using Durk for Buzz? If anything it was an alley oop for Durk, least known member of the Coke Boyz and the Least known member outta all the dudes popping in the "Chiraq" movement. He is signed to French Montana for Christ's sake lmaoo. If he didn't hook up with French and start being around that circle which include ppl like Diddy, Ross, and Meek, he would be in Sosa's shadow like the rest of them dudes. Durk is one of my favorite new artists, been rocking with him since Life ain't no Joke, but y'all talking crazy.

Remember when Buck got his chain snatched in Chicago? Who he call to try and get it back for him?

Back
Top Bottom