Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

You know he's not the least known out of Chicago
:rofl: Why even??????

He's the 2nd biggest after Keef :stoneface:

Last edited:
Lmaooo at Game using Durk for Buzz? If anything it was an alley oop for Durk, least known member of the Coke Boyz and the Least known member outta all the dudes popping in the "Chiraq" movement. He is signed to French Montana for Christ's sake lmaoo. If he didn't hook up with French and start being around that circle which include ppl like Diddy, Ross, and Meek, he would be in Sosa's shadow like the rest of them dudes. Durk is one of my favorite new artists, been rocking with him since Life ain't no Joke, but y'all talking crazy.

Remember when Buck got his chain snatched in Chicago? Who he call to try and get it back for him?
Not music buzz. He used the situation to get everybody talking about him as we are doing now for his TV show. Nobody spoke of this ***** last week, now his name is everywhere. Maybe somebody might watch his struggle show now

You know he's not the least known out of Chicago
:rofl: Why even??????

He's the 2nd biggest after Keef :stoneface:

Maybe now, and by now I mean after this week. Durk was tryna build his own thing with that OTF **** but as a result, he ain't really blow with Keef and them. Reese and Durk got signed to Def Jam together. Ye and Good music remixed Don't Like, Rozay and Drake remixed US, who remixed a Durk record? He was on NONE of GBE "hits". He not gone be too big beefing with the dude in the crew who everybody know and who putting out the hits? He just now gaining that ground work that he missed by not being in them songs and videos.

Maybe now, and by now I mean after this week. Durk was tryna build his own thing with that OTF **** but as a result, he ain't really blow with Keef and them. Reese and Durk got signed to Def Jam together. Ye and Good music remixed Don't Like, Rozay and Drake remixed US, who remixed a Durk record? He was on NONE of GBE "hits". He not gone be too big beefing with the dude in the crew who everybody know and who putting out the hits? He just now gaining that ground work that he missed by not being in them songs and videos.
Dude...Durk has ALWAYS been the 2nd biggest artist in that whole movement behind Keef. That's why they've always been at odds. They're the two alphas in that whole scene. He was NEVER in GBE

EVERYONE knows Durk is the 2nd most popular artist in that whole drill scene and has been since it started.
**** Mouse was bigger than Durk
Now you just saying anything

Last edited:
I've never heard a Durk record on the radio and I don't know anyone that personally listens to him.
What hits does he have?

We not really about to do this "I don't hear so and so" routine where ****** start talking about buzz and who hot and not.

Durk's the 2nd biggest artist in Chicago. 

Period.

@victorpage

You gone feel a certain way because you from the Chi if I'm not mistaken, but for dudes on the outside, that's real ****. Durk was last on that totem pole. ****** knew Keef, ****** knew Reese, everybody knew Mouse idc what u say on that? ****** knew of Fredo....what reason would anybody outside of Chicago know Durk before dis ain't what you want?

@victorpage

You gone feel a certain way because you from the Chi if I'm not mistaken, but for dudes on the outside, that's real ****. Durk was last on that totem pole. ****** knew Keef, ****** knew Reese, everybody knew Mouse idc what u say on that? ****** knew of Fredo....what reason would anybody outside of Chicago know Durk before dis ain't what you want?
I'm not tho. 

I ain't really going back and forth on here.

****** actually from Chicago on here gonna tell you the same thing I'm telling you.

we not gonna sit here and act like durk never dropped Right Here

Literally NEVER heard it outside of NT. On ma dukes.
Dude gets no play in the South. At least he doesn't in Texas.
Keef and Reese are way bigger here. 7th Mile isn't lying at all.
I'd say Mouse had a bigger buzz here than Durk but none of them really popped of besides them GBE dudes.

Last edited:
Literally NEVER heard it outside of NT. On ma dukes.
Dude gets no play in the South. At least he doesn't in Texas.
Keef and Reese are way bigger here.
Lil Durk has had three shows in Texas. Lil Reese hasn't had a single show in the state.

I looked into booking Reese for something here in DC and literally could have gotten him for $1000 and some kush.

Last edited:
Lil Durk has had three shows in Texas. Lil Reese hasn't had a single show in the state.

I looked into booking Reese for something here in DC and literally could have gotten him for $1000 and some kush.

I'll stand by my statement. Like I said Keef and them GBE dudes had the biggest buzz here.
Difference between Durk and the rest of those dudes is Durk actually has a good work ethic.
We all know how lazy/crazy Reese is and Keef is always in jail or on probation.
US has gotten more play here than any Durk song.
3 shows and he's been on the scene for how long? Everybody comes to Houston to do shows.
Durk isn't popping like that here.

I'll stand by my statement. Like I said Keef and them GBE dudes had the biggest buzz here.
Difference between Durk and the rest of those dudes is Durk actually has a good work ethic.
We all know how lazy/crazy Reese is and Keef is always in jail or on probation.
US has gotten more play here than any Durk song.
3 shows and he's been on the scene for how long? Everybody comes to Houston to do shows.
Durk isn't popping like that here.
Well I guess where you live must be a special place...because Def Jam is struggling right now trying to figure out how to push Reese.

Meanwhile...

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/178721/def-jam-to-market-lil-durk-as-50-cent-meets-justin-bieber/?menu

That's why you see him popping up with Chris Brown & Tyga (before the beef). Durk is going to be a much easier artist to sell because he has pop appeal.

These "he ain't popping because I aint heard him in my city" arguments are pointless and flawed. I ain't never heard anyone in DC listening to Chance the Rapper either but I'm not going to pretend like he ain't buzzing right now

Last edited:
Can't remember the first durk song I heard. It was probably two or more years ago. Yeah durk has been doing a lot of shows.

If Reese is only 1k we should have him do a show at a nt summit. :lol: gangway remix :pimp:

If Reese is only 1k we should have him do a show at a nt summit.
laugh.gif
gangway remix
pimp.gif
Might be less than that now honestly. That ***** might come out for airfare + some clothers + some kush

I mean I could drive to Chicago in a few hours if that's the central location. We'll give him 2 zips and some robin jeans. That's around a stack.

Well I guess where you live must be a special place...because Def Jam is struggling right now trying to figure out how to push Reese.

Meanwhile...

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/178721/def-jam-to-market-lil-durk-as-50-cent-meets-justin-bieber/?menu

That's why you see him popping up with Chris Brown & Tyga (before the beef). Durk is going to be a much easier artist to sell because he has pop appeal.

These "he ain't popping because I aint heard him in my city" arguments are pointless in flawed. I ain't never heard anyone in DC listening to Chance the Rapper either but I'm not going to pretend like he ain't buzzing right now

Come on bruh. :lol:
Durk and pop doesn't even make sense and I can give you 100 reasons why he shouldn't be marketed as 50 meets Bieber.
The number one reason being the music. He can sing? Really? His autotune songs are *** and son has a handful of rocking joints.
You from the midwest so you're going to ride but I'm telling you what it is outside of your area. Durk isn't popping like that.

Back
Top Bottom