Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

its all fun & games until one of these rappers gets smoked....For somebody to say we acting like these Chi town kids are like John Gotti is insane do ya'll dudes watch the news?? or see THE CHIRAQ Documentary?? Those little kids in those gangs are like toy soldiers...These rappers need to leave the streets & real street ****** out of their lyrics...Stop name dropping these dudes & giving these clowns S/O's...GAME need to be himself & stop trying to fit in he should make more songs like "LETTER TO THE KING" at this stage in his career instead of entertaining foolishness & ignorance...

Come on bruh.
laugh.gif

Durk and pop doesn't even make sense and I can give you 100 reasons why he shouldn't be marketed as 50 meets Bieber.
The number one reason being the music. He can sing? Really? His autotune songs are *** and son has a handful of rocking joints.
You from the midwest so you're going to ride but I'm telling you what it is outside of your area. Durk isn't popping like that.
I'm not from the midwest...and I already told you how dumb that reasoning is of you using your area as a measuring stick. Unless you from a metropolis like NYC or LA...who's popping in your area don't mean ****. I just gave you an example in Chance. None of these kids in DC are listening to Chance...but I'm not dumb enough to pretend like he ISN'T popping because I don't hear him where I live.

Why you in here talking about quality of music? That hasn't mattered since the mid 90s. Who gives a **** if his autotune songs are bad...you act like that matters. How does he end up on a Chris Brown and Tyga song if NOBODY believes he has crossover appeal?

Last edited:
I'll stand by my statement. Like I said Keef and them GBE dudes had the biggest buzz here.
Difference between Durk and the rest of those dudes is Durk actually has a good work ethic.
We all know how lazy/crazy Reese is and Keef is always in jail or on probation.
US has gotten more play here than any Durk song.
3 shows and he's been on the scene for how long? Everybody comes to Houston to do shows.
Durk isn't popping like that here.

Durk was in that jam on a pole case while them ****** was blowin up.

I'm not tho. 

I ain't really going back and forth on here.

****** actually from Chicago on here gonna tell you the same thing I'm telling you.

You still didn't give me a reason why anybody would know who the hell Lil Durk was outside of Chicago before Dis ain't what you want. Nobody knew him. L's anthem didn't leave Chicago until French hopped on.

It was all about Keef, Reese, Louie, Mouse, and Fredo to a lesser extent.

Like i said once....Durk is never going to pop with that gangsta auto tune rap.

Last edited:
I'm not from the midwest...and I already told you how dumb that reasoning is of you using your area as a measuring stick. Unless you from a metropolis like NYC or LA...who's popping in your area don't mean ****. I just gave you an example in Chance. None of these kids in DC are listening to Chance...but I'm not dumb enough to pretend like he ISN'T popping because I don't hear him where I live.

Why you in here talking about quality of music? That hasn't mattered since the mid 90s. Who gives a **** if his autotune songs are bad...you act like that matters. How does he end up on a Chris Brown and Tyga song if NOBODY believes he has crossover appeal?

The internet has given us the ability to see who's bubbling now.
The difference between Chance and Durk is that Chance has the music to back it up and they are in two completely different lanes.
Durk is a drill artist. Now that the whole drill scene has died down, none of those dudes will be getting any bigger than what they already are and Durk will forever remain in Keef's shadow.
This is the most publicity Durk has had on a national scale. Game wasn't lying when he said nobody knows you.

Schoolboy Q had beef with 40 Glocc, Q & Tyga are pretty close i think. there's a diss track Q made before dissin 40.

game & tyga took the L

this not even reading the 15 pages cuz dudes are prbly just slurping game when hes ****in

Game dont kno NO ONE he shouted out aside from keef ... keef & durk are still into it so i understand that

lil jo jo, lep, BUMP nah he just pulling names trying to keep the heat off his *** from the city & he threw shade on ye for no reason

g count flamed his *** in one verse & if there is a response please believe the next move will be gun talk & not on wax

beating,robbing ,gunplay

thats what happens in a chiraq beef , & unless something changes this will be off wax SOON

& dstaxx no one knows durk but Meek went & grabbed him for a song :wink: & the entire beef seemingly started over some thots repeating what tyga said to them ABOUT durk(talkin **** about durk & donwtalking him)..so clearly hes known he just aint keef or reese but that doesnt make him a nobody

rell & lob city are 2 slupring *** misinformed individuals how the hell is it not matter he could be durks dad & hes attempting to go at him over something he has zero part of.... classicl %^&*9 boy ^&*

Last edited:

If Reese is only 1k we should have him do a show at a nt summit. :lol: gangway remix :pimp:

Might be less than that now honestly. That ***** might come out for airfare + some clothers + some kush

:rofl:

I mean I could drive to Chicago in a few hours if that's the central location. We'll give him 2 zips and some robin jeans. That's around a stack.

as $#%^&*( up as that sounds it right :lol:

I was talking about bars. You keep bringing up street ****. I don't care about that. Showing off your stripes for people who don't know you, don't care about you or the city you're from.

:smh: :rolleyes
I was talking about bars. You keep bringing up street ****. I don't care about that. Showing off your stripes for people who don't know you, don't care about you or the city you're from.

Here in lies the catch 22 about this whole gangster rap ****.

You want to sit up here and IGNORE street **** about these rappers that claim to live and die by it.

Bars are cool. Bars that aren't true aren't cool. If you diss a ***** on a bunch of lies...that ain't cool.

How dare game even speak on some street ****. My mans was on elimidate he a bozo.

GAME & TYGA better stay out DA CHI those lil dudes ain't playing out there....GAME looks like a clown now dropping this dudes names when they don't even rock with him...

Ross came to Chicago when y'all supposedly weren't playing. Sit down.

Ross cut the check

the reason hes still breathing

Last edited:
This ***** really made an account for "Low End Derrick" :rofl:

Twitter clowning his *** too :stoneface:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what's funnier is that some of these fools really think game made a twitterpage to back up a lyric NOBODY was checkin for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom