Tyga ft. Game: ChiRaq To LA (Lil Durk diss)

You from NO but riding for Chicago. Guess Katrina washed away your dignity too.

bynum.png

Bump J one my favorite artist, can't wait to hear the King. Game went in durk. No lie[emoji]128586[/emoji]GCount just G[emoji]10004[/emoji]️Game. I don't condone violence so hopefully it stay on the [emoji]127908[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

Lulz at this all starting over a skeezer.

Even more lulz if this escalates and is pushed by the media as some Chicago vs. LA ****. Started over a skeezer.

Would much rather hear new Bump J, Rhymefest, and Mikkey over the majority of these new Chi dudes

Will listen later. Game an herb for jumping into this and tyga even cornier for calling up game to be on a diss track.

2nd Lil Durk interview where the interviewer tells him, this won't be more than music right?

Game showed alot of aggression. Not a fan of rappers biting style tho. That was too much of Kendrick there

Last edited:
@thegame ****** & these subpar diss records is hilarious. Make me mad enough, I'll end ur career & you'll b baggin groceries by June !!! #BLOODMONEY

@thegame @A_WayOfficial LED is my ***** Low End Derrick from Chicago who live in LA..... L.E.P. Is the Bogus Boys...

Game def went in on that joint but I feel like someone is either going to get touched up or murked!

Now game n Compton menace beefin too.

Either 40 glock is doing this for fame or dude is waiting to hv game laid out because I just can't see him not retaliating. It's not that hard to get dude touched esp since he is an open book esp via Instagram.

@YEEUPP Its probably beyond music now. Since Game wants to name drop and **** ride ****** he don't know like he trynna get a pass. Now its about what's real and who really knows/down with who...

Hopefully that gets nipped in the bud (butt?) and they keep it on wax.

1. I've never in my life and I've listened to rap a very long time heard that AGE matters at all.
2. What would Game gain off dissing Dirk? He already dissed 50 when he was the most popular rapper 10 years ago. How exactly do you gain clout from somebody NOBODY REALLY KNOWS.
3. Now they kids all of a sudden ?  Corny
4.One more time nobody CARES ABOUT DIRK. He won't ever be bigger than KEEF and just how big is KEEF really? 
5. Tell these dudes to have #1 hits AND GO MULTIPLATINUM before you can ever say Game is taking an opportunity. He's a MEGA MILLIONAIRE. This won't add a penny to his pocket. The lil homie called him he came thru simple as that.  THIS IS HIPHOP people forget they rappers BARS > will destroy this weak mess all day
6.L.A/CA WAS DRILL RAP BEFORE DRILL RAP EXISTED IN CHICAGO DO YOUR HISTORY. N.W.A, ICE-T, MC EIHT, SPICE 1, ETC FOH!!!!

WE MEASURING SOCIAL MEDIA BUZZ FOR MIXTAPES NOW   ?????  1 MORE TIME FOH!!!!!!
View media item 958143

Lol my thoughts exactly!

/Thread

Not "worried" about game or duck having problems. They about that life and sure them and they boys can hold their own.....................Tyga on the other hand :smh: I know he has some homies who are affiliated but still. Hopefully all this get squashed though. Durk didn't seem like he was really salty about Game lol

@thegame @A_WayOfficial LED is my ***** Low End Derrick from Chicago who live in LA..... L.E.P. Is the Bogus Boys..

so he said LED not L.E.P? I'm confused

I like how Tyga gave schoolboy q a shout out after about 3 or 4 years of not speaking now that he got beef. Talking bout if you need a favor just let me know I got you. :lol:

Q probably heard that and was like...

schoolboy-q-myspace.gif

its easy to type them words on the internet potna cause you protected but a keyboard & a screen...You know wouldn't pop off at the mouth like that in person stop with all the internet clown talk stay on topic...

Last edited:
Not "worried" about game or duck having problems. They about that life and sure them and they boys can hold their own.....................Tyga on the other hand
mean.gif
I know he has some homies who are affiliated but still. Hopefully all this get squashed though. Durk didn't seem like he was really salty about Game lol

@thegame @A_WayOfficial LED is my ***** Low End Derrick from Chicago who live in LA..... L.E.P. Is the Bogus Boys..

so he said LED not L.E.P? I'm confused
laugh.gif
 That ****** a got damn liar

He said "Them Bogus Boys" right after 

Last edited:
Marketing ploy to get the entire city of Chicago to buy into Durk's movement. He already has family on both sides of the disciples this diss on Chicago just gonna put the whole city behind him...

But The Game and most def Tyga should tread lightly with this... Play around and let they labels gas u up and get one of them whacked

PS: I've noticed majority of the real LA dudes that pushed lines be chilling and don't be super crips/bloods in the studio.

Last edited:
its easy to type them words on the internet potna cause you protected but a keyboard & a screen...You know wouldn't pop off at the mouth like that in person stop with all the internet clown talk stay on topic...
Dude stays coming out of pocket I here. Be a real dude and keep quiet. Working too hard for the lulz bruh.

And yeah he did say bogus boys. Dude doesn't know what he's saying. Just shouting out obscure gangs he knows are chi/midwest

I don't know if it's marketing on durks part or what. He's been rocking with both sides in his videos I've seen lately too. Either way he knows the whole city is riding for him. Except maybe king yella's lame ***. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:  That ****** a got damn liar

He said "Them Bogus Boys" right after 
This the first thing i thought when i seen that, pretty sure he's trying to back track now that his verse is collapsing in on itself.. Now bump's about to address him, game really didnt think this one through lol

Back
Top Bottom