Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Crazy thing by the end of the week it will be in the 70's
I wouldnt be surprised. Georgia weather got me wearing a tank top, snorkle, one tim boot, one sandle, and a has-mat suit. I tried to drive away, got 1,000ft before i said eff it, and it still took me 25mins in my own neighborhood to get home.

AND YOU WONDER WHY PPL KEEP GUNNING AT YOU PEOPLE.

NICE AVY MAN. MUST BE PROUD OF DOG FIGHTING HUH
You people?

Bout as proud as you are of Miley Cyrus... Bruh.
eyes.gif
YES YOU PEOPLE FROM ATLANTA LMAO

VERY PROUD OF MILEY. SHES A GREAT POP STAR AND NEVER FACILITATED THE MUTILATION OF CANINES FOR SPORT

Idk how cars got stranded in two inches though, my car came with me from south carolina and even though it isn't the best in snow it doesn't handle as bad as people in atl are saying their cars handled, treat snow like rain and drivr cautiously. But you are right because atl gov didn't handle it.

Cars didn't get stranded because of the cars not being able to handle it. People left their cars because they weren't moving for hours or because they ran out of gas. People talking about drive slow :lol:. People on the interstate traveling 10 miles in 10 hours I don't know how much slower you can drive.

Last edited:
Last edited:

AND YOU WONDER WHY PPL KEEP GUNNING AT YOU PEOPLE.

NICE AVY MAN. MUST BE PROUD OF DOG FIGHTING HUH

You people?

Bout as proud as you are of Miley Cyrus... Bruh.
eyes.gif
YES YOU PEOPLE FROM ATLANTA LMAO

VERY PROUD OF MILEY. SHES A GREAT POP STAR AND NEVER FACILITATED THE MUTILATION OF CANINES FOR SPORT

Michael Vick >>>> Miley Cyrus
VINCE YOUNG > MICHAEL VICK

Back
Top Bottom