Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Most of those southern states failed miserably. Act like you've had snow before. Yeah, it's not common but it does happen.

No way folks should be sleeping at CVS's and kids staying at schools because they can't handle snow flurries and below freezing temps

Here's another genius that speaks before doing research. Atleast his AVY is true to his posts.

Atl is the jersey of the south
giphy.gif

We got Million dollar homes, no zest and aren't soft.
Lol

I see the off the wall posts are alive and kicking here. Every state in the continental U.S. has million dollar homes, gay people, and "soft" people.

I was joking y'all at first but the folks stranded and the car pile up made it real and human.
Lowkey I'm mad to be real.

I'm seeing this first hand my home girls 10 yr daughter was told to walk home five miles from her school only to spend the entire night up until 4pm today all by herself, because no one was able to get to her.  Then I see on the news 3 fatalities one being a 17 yr, and this is funny to you all.  But Paul Walker dies and you MF P are ready to go see FF7 12 times over and cry harder then the last time.  Kids had to sleep and piss on school buses last night.  Get your lolz in at their expense sucka ducks.  I hope it was fun. 

i live in the northeast

when i was a small child i remember that people used to put tire chains on during the winter
but i think it was outlawed cause they tears up the roads

just curious if anyone else remembers that?

To be politically correct, instead of comparing a whole state to a city we should compare most populated city to city so Newark vs ATL. in zestiness ATL is much more zesty than Newark.

Lowkey I'm mad to be real.

I'm seeing this first hand my home girls 10 yr daughter was told to walk home five miles from her school only to spend the entire night up until 4pm today all by herself, because no one was able to get to her.  Then I see on the news 3 fatalities one being a 17 yr, and this is funny to you all.  But Paul Walker dies and you MF P are ready to go see FF7 12 times over and cry harder then the last time.  Kids had to sleep and piss on school buses last night.  Get your lolz in at their expense sucka ducks.  I hope it was fun. 
Your local government screwed up. That's why people are laughing. Screw your feelings. This was unavoidable for the most part.

Snow is nothing if it stays around 30. Once it freezes, issues galore... And nothing is plowed or salted? Add in inexperienced drivers.... This crippling of the city sounds about right.

With that said, do they sell all weather tires in the south? Do these people see white and just assume they can drive through it? Do they know what snow, ice is and feels like and the physics of it? Why are so many people out?

Body work aint cheap either.. Terrible decision making from EVERYONE (city officials to the average joe).

People panicked.. But will they learn from it?

Last edited:
Man that ish looks like its straight out of "The Last of Us"..,
Where is Joel and Ellie to make sense of this..
But The South Gon Hold It Down...

I chuckled, felt bad for that 370z

Body shops are going to have a load of business in the coming weeks :lol: Nobody in atl believe in using chains on their tires?

It's Atlanta bruh, very few people own chains for their tires. Very few people own winter tires. And we don't drive in this **** on the regular like the NE and midwest. Plus, yall aren't understanding this **** happened fast as hell, it was snowing at 12 and less than fifteen minutes later it was ice and heavy traffic. My commute is usually 35-40 minutes on the highway, I took the street all the way home and it took 3 hours. I hit ice a few times, but I knew to let my foot of the gas and didn't use my brakes unlike the folks in that video.

No roadway preparation, heavy traffic, and ice will paralyze any city, don't care where it's, at or where you're from, how many times you've driven in those conditions.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] ******g pathetic man I dnt even wanna hear otherwise

Your local government screwed up. That's why people are laughing. Screw your feelings. This was unavoidable for the most part.
The government F'ed up people died, kids were put in danger, and people were stranded for over 30+ hours in their cars.  I guess it's screw them too, and lets have laughs.

Clown as MF 

The government F'ed up people died, kids were put in danger, and people were stranded for over 30+ hours in their cars.  I guess it's screw them too, and lets have laughs.

Clown as MF 
Idk how cars got stranded in two inches though, my car came with me from south carolina and even though it isn't the best in snow it doesn't handle as bad as people in atl are saying their cars handled, treat snow like rain and drivr cautiously. But you are right because atl gov didn't handle it.

Back
Top Bottom