Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

This Robin thicke cat is annoying as ****.
Been trolling this thread for over 12 hours.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
DAMB 305 I THOUGHT U WAS MY DUDE :frown:

This Robin thicke cat is annoying as ****.

Been trolling this thread for over 12 hours. :smh: :lol:
DAMB 305 I THOUGHT U WAS MY DUDE :frown:
Gotta give it up for this dude

He riding heard for his city

I hope you know this is nt and we I ain't being that srs man love to live in ignorance.

I fixed it for you.

AND YOU WONDER WHY PPL KEEP GUNNING AT YOU PEOPLE.

NICE AVY MAN. MUST BE PROUD OF DOG FIGHTING HUH
Hes my dude papi

I was gonna make a serious post about how it's expected that the ATL wouldn't be prepared for a couple inches of snow as there's no investment in snow infrastructure (rightfully), but it seems like this thread has taken a few interesting turns - looking forward to reading.

Most of those southern states failed miserably. Act like you've had snow before. Yeah, it's not common but it does happen.

No way folks should be sleeping at CVS's and kids staying at schools because they can't handle snow flurries and below freezing temps

Here's another genius that speaks before doing research. Atleast his AVY is true to his posts.

:rofl:

Research? You want me to do a research? :rofl:

Last edited:
the mayor is on Morning Joe getting hammered... 

Mika looking at this ***** like, "what in the entire **** are you talking about"

son REFUSES to take any kind of accountability..

he said, "the highways are not the cities responsibility....... " and that the actual city was business as usual and passable 

this guy is a ******g pos... like damn breh, just say y'all ****** up and you're embarrassed and apologize to your city 

the mayor is on Morning Joe getting hammered... 

Mika looking at this ***** like, "what in the entire **** are you talking about"

son REFUSES to take any kind of accountability..

he said, "the highways are not the cities responsibility....... " and that the actual city was business as usual and passable 

this guy is a ******g pos... like damn breh, just say y'all ****** up and you're embarrassed and apologize to your city 

The DOT handles the highways. But, he hasn't taken responsibility for what he is responsible for, which is the surface streets in the city of Atlanta. From the outside, everybody thinks he controls everything in Atlanta which he doesn't, that's on the leaders of counties in the metro Atlanta area.

3264x2448.jpeg.68a0b0e06be70131dbf722000a2d16e3.large

3264x2448.jpeg.75384bb06be70131d1cb22000a2d0abb.large

3264x2448.jpeg.9e298a006be70131d1cc22000a2d0abb.large

The outside of my job. Its truly the end of days out here.

The person in the red car didnt even clear their back window, and they wonder why their cars in a ditch
mean.gif

Last edited:
It makes sense why this happened. A city that isn't used to snow at all, and a gov't that was ill prepared would cause this. I'm from Brooklyn, NY so NE heads are used to this kind of stuff. As a result things are put in place to avoid catastrophes like what happened in ATL. From the accidents to kids sleeping in schools, this could have been avoided if city/state put those salt trucks on the road, and closed schools. Even if it didn't snow that morning, the meterologist said it was expected. They should have closed schools for one, and had those salt trucks on the road before hand. Just like two years ago when the East had that earthquake. Most people were ******** bricks, while Cali heads I'm sure were laughing. Different situations ofcourse but still, both sides reacted to unfamiliar situations.

Last edited:
That road is in terrible shape. 
laugh.gif

Man if I was down there I wouldn't be going to work... The hell with it, I'mma stay home because even though I know I can drive in bad weather I'm not tryin to get my car smushed up by 10 other cars sliding around.

Back
Top Bottom