Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

ima say what no one has said

HALF OF YA'LL LIVE IN MIDDLE AMERICA AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CITY LIFE

and thats real talk. you people have never lived in the projects. you people have never know what its like to walk outside and see nothing but everyone havinga bad time.
how can someone from buttsville, low population state tell someone from a major city what life is like?

you guys are talking out your %!#!!. he was smart enough not to get caught, but he got snitched on.

thats not swimming in a pool of sharks with steak on your leg...

thats getting your arms and legs cut off and thrown in the same pool.

and i bet everything i have that half of the people talkin bout "its your bed now sleep in it" or "he got what he deserves"

lets see what you deserve when you get to jail for something stupid like a traffic infraction or a suspended L

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

and thats real talk. you people have never lived in the projects. you people have never know what its like to walk outside and see nothing but everyone having a bad time.
how can someone from buttsville, low population state tell someone from a major city what life is like?

you guys are talking out your *!+*!. he was smart enough not to get caught, but he got snitched on.

Yes and no. I'm not saying that he is scum, or saying that I've been in his shoes, I'm sayin' that he got caught with drugs and is now doingthe time. Thats all. If you can have at what I just said, go for it

HALF OF YA'LL LIVE IN MIDDLE AMERICA AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CITY LIFE.

Hey we get it in too...
nerd.gif

Midwest
pimp.gif
money everywhere
pimp.gif
and we taxin em
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

HALF OF YA'LL LIVE IN MIDDLE AMERICA AND HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT CITY LIFE.

Hey we get it in too...
nerd.gif

Midwest
pimp.gif
money everywhere
pimp.gif
and we taxin em
nerd.gif

Not sure if serious....

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

TerroristTim its Gabe homie, for the dude who said I should have went to jail - your right, but i beat the system because my lawyer plays the system very well. Leo wasn't able to beat the system once he was in it because of economic issues. I mean a lot of us are spit by this decision, in no way shape or form is my opinion going to change. I'm not budging and I'm sure many of your aren't as well so I guess it's a lost cause but if you guys understood it from my point of view, from what I've been through you would realize the punishment that Leo received should not have been given.

ohhhhh
laugh.gif
but on the real Gabe explaining it all to most of the people in this thread is useless. most of the people in here are narrow minded as it is
smh.gif
they can keep saying he deserved it but you and I know dude looks at everything different ever since. they aren't seeing things from our POV. with all thatsaid...once again...FREE LEOTHEGOD

ChampionEdition:

and thats real talk. you people have never lived in the projects. you people have never know what its like to walk outside and see nothing but everyone having a bad time.

you guys are talking out your %!#!!. he was smart enough not to get caught, but he got snitched on.

and i bet everything i have that half of the people talkin bout "its your bed now sleep in it" or "he got what he deserves"

lets see what you deserve when you get to jail for something stupid like a traffic infraction or a suspended L
I didn't grow up in that nice suburban life, bro. I know what it's like to share a roof with crackheads and to wake up to my front roomgetting lit up.

Now go back and re-read my previous reply, and watch it still be the same message.

Justification checklist:
- "It was the system." CHECK
- "You don't live where I live, struggle how I struggle." CHECK
- "It ain't his fault he got ratted out." CHECK
- "Drugs aren't murder or rape or anything bad like that. This some bull." CHECK

I had to look around me and make a CONSCIOUS decision to get out and be better than that, and that didn't happen by me justifying the things around me withexcuses like that.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

It was crack, though. Not something "stupid" like a traffic infraction or a suspended L. The level of severity is significantly different.
tired.gif
exactly like the significant difference in the way acheeseburger can eventually kill you as opposed to how snorting coke can eventually kill you.

Alotta excuses in this thread from grown men....

I never understood why people say "middle america" like its all fields and suburbs...I guess there are no cities, prisons, or crime there

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

He sold drugs. Hes going to jail, plain and simple.

The hell is the argument about?
laugh.gif

youre a child. you wouldnt even begin to understand.

and to everyone who quoted my post and didnt feel me....

come to Los Angeles and chill with ya boy on crenshaw and stocker for a whole +*! day...
then you'll see why people sell drugs or sell anything.

and the entire point of this argument is : Yes, he did do a crime, which does deserve punishment...
but to get such a punishment for something so minor, while others who do much more get much less time, is unjust.

there is no two ways around it. my aunts husband beat her head in with a broomstick, she crawled 2 apts down for help and he got 6 months.
drugs are worse than violence?

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

I never understood why people say "middle america" like its all fields and suburbs...I guess there are no cities, prisons, or crime there
I wonder how perfect Upper America is
eek.gif

laugh.gif

come to Los Angeles and chill with ya boy on crenshaw and stocker for a whole +*! day...

and the entire point of this argument is : Yes, he did do a crime, which does deserve punishment...
but to get such a punishment for something so minor, while others who do much more get much less time, is unjust.

there is no two ways around it. my aunts husband beat her head in with a broomstick, she crawled 2 apts down for help and he got 6 months.
How different is it than any other random hood in the US? Reasons really aint that different.

laugh.gif

Nobody is arguing against that brody.

Point blank, he knew it was illegal, whether or not the laws are fair, is another discussion.

roll.gif
how this turned out. LeotheGod wasnt evening arguing about none ofthis. anyways hold ya head leothegod.

Back
Top Bottom