Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

He sold drugs. Hes going to jail, plain and simple.

The hell is the argument about?
laugh.gif

youre a child. you wouldnt even begin to understand.

and to everyone who quoted my post and didnt feel me....

come to Los Angeles and chill with ya boy on crenshaw and stocker for a whole +*! day...
then you'll see why people sell drugs or sell anything.

and the entire point of this argument is : Yes, he did do a crime, which does deserve punishment...
but to get such a punishment for something so minor, while others who do much more get much less time, is unjust.

there is no two ways around it. my aunts husband beat her head in with a broomstick, she crawled 2 apts down for help and he got 6 months.
drugs are worse than violence?

The discrepancy in sentences for non-violent drug crimes and violent crimes can be ridiculous--I'll give you that. I see dudes in prison who get 15 yearsfor possession of less than an ounce of green, yet dudes with manslaughter convictions get 3 year split sentences. It really doesn't make sense at all.

All that said, it isn't unjust. Why? Because the sentencing laws are there prior to getting sentenced--judges are given a spectrum of time to be able togive out at their discretion. Don't like the fact that someone else is deciding the length of your time locked up? Don't end up there. Don'tlike that the system IS corrupt (and it truly is)? Don't end up there.

Granted, that's easier said than done. But to say that his sentence was "unjust" is just wrong, IMO. Dude's sentence was well within thescope of the law so him and everyone else who knows him should have known that the sentence he received was a possibility. The system doesn't make sensebut if you stay out of that same system, you have nothing to worry about. And I can't even buy the whole city life argument--there are PLENTY of cityfolks who don't choose that route so blaming legal situations on your environment is a moot point. Millions of people struggle daily but do it legally,with no worries of facing time.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

come to Los Angeles and chill with ya boy on crenshaw and stocker for a whole +*! day...

and the entire point of this argument is : Yes, he did do a crime, which does deserve punishment...
but to get such a punishment for something so minor, while others who do much more get much less time, is unjust.

there is no two ways around it. my aunts husband beat her head in with a broomstick, she crawled 2 apts down for help and he got 6 months.

Nobody is arguing against that brody.

Point blank, he knew it was illegal, whether or not the laws are fair, is another discussion.
Are you kidding me???
so any comment or argument about how his punishment being unfair shouldn't be in this thread?
do you suggest we start another thread just for that discussion.
grin.gif

leothegod's punishment is an explicit example of that notion champion edition was referring to...

Look son, you know you are wrong, just admit it, take the L and move the *+@# on.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Point blank, he knew it was illegal, whether or not the laws are fair, is another discussion.

Exactly.

Why are people bringing up arguments about worse acts getting less time? That doesnt justify that what he did was illegal.

You do something illegal, you get time. Point blank.

Funniest thing is no one is trying to justify what he did wasnt wrong. I understood Gabe that yea the time he got was ridiculous comparing it to other crimesbut like someone else said thats what the law says the time for the crime is. Yes they should re-evaluate that cause like the other homie said his aunt got herhead smashed in and dude only got 6 months. Some I know got "harsh " time but thats what the law states you get or like others I know have beat worstcharges or got less time. It all goes down like everyone else said that if you dont like what the time looks like at the end of the tunnel then dont do thecrime.

All in all, I know Leo will prob not read this but keep your head up fam.

Really???
Punishment severity and punishment time are completely irrelevant, huh?
I'm not going to waste my time or your time explaining why this statement implies strong ignorance and stupidity.

I will say this though.
A lawyer's job is not and should not be to simply defend his or her client.
A lawyer's job is also to ensure that justice is carried out in the court of law.
Evidently, some judges and DA's are carrying out underhanded and twisted tomfoolery in court rooms.
This is completely unfair, and the !!!% that they are doing not only consequences in lives ruined but also it results in a completely backwards legals systemthat is in reality nothing like the way it is advertised.

So your justifying the fact that what he did was ok? Or that he shoudnt get any time at all?

What are you trying to get at?

You are completely missing the point, the fact of the matter is, you do a crime, you do the time.

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Really???
I'm not going to waste my time or your time explaining why this statement implies strong ignorance and stupidity.

I will say this though.
A lawyer's job is also to ensure that justice is carried out in the court of law.
Evidently, some judges and DA's are carrying out underhanded and twisted tomfoolery in court rooms.
This is completely unfair, and the !!!% that they are doing not only consequences in lives ruined but also it results in a completely backwards legals system that is in reality nothing like the way it is advertised.

Here's an idea, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES IF YOU BELIEVE THE LEGAL SYSTEM IS UNFAIRLY BIASED.

It's that simple--how dense can some of y'all be...sheeshhhhh.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Really???

I will say this though.
This is completely unfair, and the !!!% that they are doing not only consequences in lives ruined but also it results in a completely backwards legals system that is in reality nothing like the way it is advertised.

Here's an idea, DON'T COMMIT CRIMES IF YOU BELIEVE THE LEGAL SYSTEM IS UNFAIRLY BIASED.

It's that simple--how dense can some of y'all be...sheeshhhhh.

smh.gif

its not always that black and white and simple.

^ Yes, it is that simple.

Champion: you need to understand two things:
#1. The hood is the hood; it's a rough life, regardless of where your hood is. You can say some or more gully than than others, but you can't say thatANY hood is 'the easy life.'
#2. If I chill with you and your boys for one whole day and find even ONE PERSON who doesn't sell crack, has never sold crack, and doesn't have anyfelony charges, your point... is BUSTED.

The hood is the hood nothing more nothing less See u in august and stay up and be positive

laugh.gif

Are you kidding me???
so any comment or argument about how his punishment being unfair shouldn't be in this thread?
do you suggest we start another thread just for that discussion.
grin.gif

leothegod's punishment is an explicit example of that notion champion edition was referring to...

Look son, you know you are wrong, just admit it, take the L and move the *+@# on.
smh.gif

? que

This has nothing to do with "the hood".
This is about choices and consequences.

Every person posting in this thread, including OP, is well aware of the laws conserning illegal drugs.
These laws apply to everyone, no matter where you call home.
He made the choice to sell them, even after he had a second chance on probation. The result of that choice is jail time.

OP,
Learn from this, and return home a contributing member of society.
Good luck.

like I said on like page 3

people coming in here like "so? he did the crime"

this isn't the forum for that.

yall extra lame.....taunting a dude before he goes in.

regardless of what he did, a fellow NTer is about to go away for 8 months...

noone cares what your personal belief on the issue is.

support our bredren.

once again, leo, hold your head, bro.

smh @ how lame NT is these days.

havent really followed all the way and maybe missed something but- 2grams? 3k? wiretaps? dea?
are they that bored in this area -

i mean maybe somebody told them dude was bigger than what he was- or maybe he was close to people on the next rung so they were trying to get him to flip butstill seems kinda extra for the amounts we are talking-

you can randomly grab up some college kids in a club/bar area around campus and catch them with more weight

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Dudes been locked up for an hour and a half and the thread is still going. Thats love!

pimp.gif
dude sold coke within a school zone..yea much love
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

school zone and coke? I honestly don't see much of an issue

what about a school zone and a gun?

its all the same...illegal.

dudes like you never see an issue and thats the problem. its all business in your head. And if business is really how you feel it is then whats really thedifference then some dude selling Nukes or WMD. I mean its all business. These are the people that corrupt the system.

I work two jobs and 70 hrs a week. I drive a 2009 328i and travel around 4 times a year. I feel no sympathy towards this kid going to jail. He tried making aquick buck and now he pays for it.

And the sad part, I mean I might have missed it, it didnt sound like he was regretting it. So in about 8 months, dude will go back and do this +*%% all overagain probably when he realizes that now no job is going to hire him right away because of his background.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Dudes been locked up for an hour and a half and the thread is still going. Thats love!

pimp.gif
dude sold coke within a school zone..yea much love
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

school zone and coke? I honestly don't see much of an issue

what about a school zone and a gun?

its all the same...illegal.

dudes like you never see an issue and thats the problem. its all business in your head. And if business is really how you feel it is then whats really the difference then some dude selling Nukes or WMD. I mean its all business. These are the people that corrupt the system.

I work two jobs and 70 hrs a week. I drive a 2009 328i and travel around 4 times a year. I feel no sympathy towards this kid going to jail. He tried making a quick buck and now he pays for it.

And the sad part, I mean I might have missed it, it didnt sound like he was regretting it. So in about 8 months, dude will go back and do this +*%% all over again probably when he realizes that now no job is going to hire him right away because of his background.
No issue with school zone and coke, that had me
ohwell.gif
too.

And a difference of about 1500ft from a school zone....kids don't travel that far off school property right?.......
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom