Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

so its justified, ska, the lack of empathy shown by some members of "our community" is justified by some other dude posting....alright.

8tothe24, alright, lemme see you post somethin, bruh....imma e-piss on it immediately.

if you can't empathize with a kid about to do an 8 month bid enough to keep the "you deserve it" out of the post, then don't post.

leo has 8 months to reflect on what he did

yall in here debating morality, with no concept of empathy

I'm just glad NT gave dude SOME encouragement before he went in for those 8 long months....

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yeah, a 96-word haiku...

roll.gif
im sorry man. im just used to the whole syllable thing

so its justified, ska, the lack of empathy shown by some members of "our community" is justified by some other dude posting....alright.

8tothe24, alright, lemme see you post somethin, bruh....imma e-piss on it immediately.

if you can't empathize with a kid about to do an 8 month bid enough to keep the "you deserve it" out of the post, then don't post.

I'm just glad NT gave dude SOME encouragement before he went in for those 8 long months....
nah luckily he saw our posts so he went in there he could start thinking more about his wrongs.

To me encouragement would be like, dude hold your head up youll be out of there in no time so you can continue thinking you can beat the system and just endup a deadbeat in the end.

My words would be and will always be..sucks man. dont do that %$## again

eNPHAN:

*facepalm* lol

I'm not saying it's JUSTIFIED; I'm saying call it what it is. It wasn't a matter of dudes coming in here from the jump talking sideways. Forthe most part,, it was all well wishers and encouragement with just a few people showing no empathy.

And apparently, there IS justification for people to show a lack of empathy... because you've already found a justification to do exactly that in thefuture.
wink.gif

"Nah, I'm just saying, if that's how people are going to be, then that's how I'm going to be." Alright then. Then that's yourjustification for showing no empathy; THEIR justification was apparently 'He deserves this."

Is their lack of empathy any more or less justified than yours? Nope. Lack of empathy = lack of empathy.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

hbw, you're defending him....

I'm not speaking on the morality or the technicality of his punishment or his crime.

cause he's an NTer? yeah, cause he's an NTer

I'd have empathy for random dude on the street.

maybe because I can imagine being in the position....

yall wanna argue about the morality, make another thread...

dude was just asking for support, seeing how he's about to lose 8 months of his life.

I forget nt is home of thelame...

same dudes blaming a 15 year old girl for being publically gang raped...

"oh, you want empathy that you're going in for an 8 month bid? shouldn't have sold coke in a school zone, pal"

cornballs.

maybe I take the word community too seriously or maybe I find the level of immaturity on this board more and more annoying

but damn

yall DO know what jail entails, right?

same dudes who scuff their 3s, need homework help, girl help, can't find a program, etc.

asking why he's making a post and taunting a dude about to go in for 8 months?

like I said, you've been warned, fish cake @+$ lames.
for some reason when you post i keep counting syllables like youre writing a haiku.

Word, wonder what his essays look like
alien.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

hbw, you're defending him....

I'm not speaking on the morality or the technicality of his punishment or his crime.

cause he's an NTer? yeah, cause he's an NTer

I'd have empathy for random dude on the street.

maybe because I can imagine being in the position....

yall wanna argue about the morality, make another thread...

dude was just asking for support, seeing how he's about to lose 8 months of his life.

I forget nt is home of thelame...

same dudes blaming a 15 year old girl for being publically gang raped...

"oh, you want empathy that you're going in for an 8 month bid? shouldn't have sold coke in a school zone, pal"

cornballs.

maybe I take the word community too seriously or maybe I find the level of immaturity on this board more and more annoying

but damn

yall DO know what jail entails, right?

same dudes who scuff their 3s, need homework help, girl help, can't find a program, etc.

asking why he's making a post and taunting a dude about to go in for 8 months?

like I said, you've been warned, fish cake @+$ lames.
for some reason when you post i keep counting syllables like youre writing a haiku.
laugh.gif

real talk, if I ever see any of the lames in here make a post asking for NTs well wishes

imma clown.

this is the warning.

%*%! is wild disrespectful.

this isn't the post to give your opinion on his situation.

How in THE HELL is it disrespectful for someone to say that he deserves it but they hope he turns his life around and becomes a positive member of society.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

to the dude who works 70 hours and got a bum +%% beamer...

what city and state your from fam?

ska... i know you a mod but i dont care... you from kentucky bro. if i was born there i'd be a straight arrow too.

within 1500ft of a school zone... dude was possibly up to 5 football fields away from a school. they was tryin to make it look like he was sellin coke to kids.
the police went above and beyond for someone they thought might have had a ki of coke.
he had a few lil grams. only reason he got more than a few months is cause : 1 they wasted alot of time for nothin.
thats it. matter of fact i hit my boys yesterday... my partner from block did about 4 months for 11 grams of coke.

the system isnt depended upon laws... its about however the DA and Judge feel that day. thats my main point. he got juked. that an inescapable fact.

at the end of the day... everyone want to make more money than they have.
some places have plenty of opportunity to live a straight and narrow life, maybe get another job and live regular.
some places have 0 opportunity and the only way is to hustle.

think about this... i get money thru other means that may involve international copyright laws and fraud. i promise you if i get hit with charges i aint doin a second in jail.
and its way worse than what leothegod did.

do the crime do the time huh?

Exactly, the cops/dea put up so much of our hardworking taxpapyers money to build a case towards Leo (who they thought was serving ki's) but he only had 2grams of white. Leo got played, he deserved less. I don't care what ya'll say. He's going to be good too, he's gonna come out positive andmotivated, believe that.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

real talk, if I ever see any of the lames in here make a post asking for NTs well wishes

imma clown.

this is the warning.

%*%! is wild disrespectful.

this isn't the post to give your opinion on his situation.

How in THE HELL is it disrespectful for someone to say that he deserves it but they hope he turns his life around and becomes a positive member of society.

Truth.

yeah, by posting "I'm going in for an 8 month bid"

you ******s got "he thinks he can break the law and beat the system?"

grow up.

yeah, you saying "you deserve it. don't do the crime" is what's going to set him straight.

not the 8 month bid of rehabilitation...

some lame on NT talking out his $*!....

you got it.

and ska, it won't be justified. I will be wrong. but half these dudes on here are so selfish, they won't see their error until I laugh at/clown their"NT.....blah blah blah" post...

lol, my dude faced a judge, prosecutor and the state

but some dude on NT talking silly to dude before he goes in is what's gonna adjust his behavior...make him "stop and think" before he tries to"beat the system" again?

lol

I've heard it all.

Somebody get this dude ephan a cape please... "eggkkkk" - Pusha T...
sick.gif

I can tell you from the burbs or the boonies somewhere for you to be takin this #*+ so close to the heart...
smh.gif
I know people who got wayy more time for muchless...

It'll be ight b... To paraphrase Paid in Full "_ go to jail everyday b"
eyes.gif
By no means do i wish any ill will to Leo but even he knows that he commited acrime & he deserves to do his time... That was kinda the purpose of this post & the 2 before it. People's words on this MESSAGE BOARD ain'tgonna change that moe... dude's goin in regardless... If the man losing his freedom can accept it why can't you? You all high & mighty in here butyou gonna be sendin dude any kites while he locked down? Or are you gonna go about your life like every1 else?

Makin these corny lil threats exposing you for the lame you are behind that moniter
laugh.gif

"I'm gonna troll all over your posts!!"
eek.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Get a grip bamma..

I highly doubt anyone said that in an effort to set him straight.

It is what it is, but you being mad about people judging him aint goin to do him no good.

All the time and effort you spent on setting all the "lame NTers" straight, you coulve spent on trying to find a way to stay in contact with himwhile he does his bid. You know, perhaps a letter here and there.

Its easy to bash everyone who aint show support, but it wouldve meant a lot more to him if you did a lil somethin extra to help him keep his head up for thenext 8 months.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

to the dude who works 70 hours and got a bum +%% beamer...

what city and state your from fam?

ska... i know you a mod but i dont care... you from kentucky bro. if i was born there i'd be a straight arrow too.

within 1500ft of a school zone... dude was possibly up to 5 football fields away from a school. they was tryin to make it look like he was sellin coke to kids.
the police went above and beyond for someone they thought might have had a ki of coke.
he had a few lil grams. only reason he got more than a few months is cause : 1 they wasted alot of time for nothin.
thats it. matter of fact i hit my boys yesterday... my partner from block did about 4 months for 11 grams of coke.

the system isnt depended upon laws... its about however the DA and Judge feel that day. thats my main point. he got juked. that an inescapable fact.

at the end of the day... everyone want to make more money than they have.
some places have plenty of opportunity to live a straight and narrow life, maybe get another job and live regular.
some places have 0 opportunity and the only way is to hustle.

think about this... i get money thru other means that may involve international copyright laws and fraud. i promise you if i get hit with charges i aint doin a second in jail.
and its way worse than what leothegod did.

do the crime do the time huh?

sup man..brooklyn

yeah, by posting "I'm going in for an 8 month bid"

you ******s got "he thinks he can break the law and beat the system?"

grow up.

yeah, you saying "you deserve it. don't do the crime" is what's going to set him straight.

not the 8 month bid of rehabilitation...

some lame on NT talking out his $*!....

you got it.

and ska, it won't be justified. I will be wrong. but half these dudes on here are so selfish, they won't see their error until I laugh at/clown their "NT.....blah blah blah" post...

but some dude on NT talking silly to dude before he goes in is what's gonna adjust his behavior...make him "stop and think" before he tries to "beat the system" again?

lol

I've heard it all.
Leo decided to sell drugs and got dealt with accordingly

Nothing more

Nothing less...

cape? how creative.

bamma? woah, I'm so offended.

boonies or burbs? whatever you say bro.

dudes go to jail everyday, b? O'Rly?

alls I did was call out the ******ry that was taking place.

I don't even know dude.....not even as an NTer...

so nah, I aint writing him, diego

but I still got empathy for his situation....

I was voicing my shock and downright disgust at a couple of lames trynna do whatever they thought they were doing...

period.

yeah, mmn, straight up...but there's a difference between stating the obvious and being on some funboy %$*+.

I'm hiding behind a monitor and laming it up? whatever.

bet a stack (don't even have it) there's more acting going on behind THOSE guys monitors than my SK...point blank period.

these dudes don't even know people who've SEEN jail, let alone was goin in for a bid, to taunt them.....

I'm quite positive none of that funboy %$*+ would be going on if the talking wasn't typed on nt.

ole 1st undergrad wanna be lawyer +%# dudes in here talking like a rookie cop...'he did the crime........"

like I said, I don't even know why it bothered me so much

its already understood that someone who breaks the law will face punishment...

eNPHAN:
23ska909red02:
apparently, there IS justification for people to show a lack of empathy... because you've already found a justification to do exactly that in the future.
wink.gif

"Nah, I'm just saying, if that's how people are going to be, then that's how I'm going to be." Alright then. Then that's your justification for showing no empathy; THEIR justification was apparently 'He deserves this."

Is their lack of empathy any more or less justified than yours? Nope. Lack of empathy = lack of empathy.
it won't be justified. I will be wrong. but half these dudes on here are so selfish, they won't see their error until I laugh at/clown their "NT.....blah blah blah" post...

but some dude on NT talking silly to dude before he goes in is what's gonna adjust his behavior...make him "stop and think" before he tries to "beat the system" again?
I can ride with that. I see where you're coming from.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

eNPHAN:
23ska909red02:
apparently, there IS justification for people to show a lack of empathy... because you've already found a justification to do exactly that in the future.
wink.gif

"Nah, I'm just saying, if that's how people are going to be, then that's how I'm going to be." Alright then. Then that's your justification for showing no empathy; THEIR justification was apparently 'He deserves this."

it won't be justified. I will be wrong. but half these dudes on here are so selfish, they won't see their error until I laugh at/clown their "NT.....blah blah blah" post...

I can ride with that. I see where you're coming from.

laugh.gif
, the whole time, i was like "I DONT WANNA FIGHT YOU, SKA!"

laugh.gif

I wish more people thought that when they were in debates with each other. I wasn't trying to fight you, either; just exchanging ideas.

But too often, the exchange of ideas turns into a fight, and once that happens, usually both people stick their feet in the concrete. And once THAT happens,nothing good can happen anymore.
laugh.gif

"Hey, keep your head up and hope you get to successfully traffic drugs upon your release!"

This is what some people want to read in this thread, apparently.

Or "Hey, keep your head up."

Just... period. End it there.

Maybe even "Hey, keep your head up and hope you can get on that straight and narrow upon your release!"

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Or "Hey, keep your head up."

Just... period. End it there.

Maybe even "Hey, keep your head up and hope you can get on that straight and narrow upon your release!"
You are right.

I did come in here trying to say what was right and wrong, and I was wrong for that.

OP my fault man. Hope you see brighter days man. Do your time, get out and contribute to society so that others will learn from your mishaps.

Sorry if I offended anyone

Back
Top Bottom