Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Dudes been locked up for an hour and a half and the thread is still going. Thats love!

pimp.gif
dude sold coke within a school zone..yea much love
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

school zone and coke? I honestly don't see much of an issue

what about a school zone and a gun?

its all the same...illegal.

dudes like you never see an issue and thats the problem. its all business in your head. And if business is really how you feel it is then whats really the difference then some dude selling Nukes or WMD. I mean its all business. These are the people that corrupt the system.

I work two jobs and 70 hrs a week. I drive a 2009 328i and travel around 4 times a year. I feel no sympathy towards this kid going to jail. He tried making a quick buck and now he pays for it.

And the sad part, I mean I might have missed it, it didnt sound like he was regretting it. So in about 8 months, dude will go back and do this +*%% all over again probably when he realizes that now no job is going to hire him right away because of his background.
No issue with school zone and coke, that had me
ohwell.gif
too.

And a difference of about 1500ft from a school zone....kids don't travel that far off school property right?.......
ohwell.gif

but its still the rule you know? if there were no rules there would be chaos.

Listen, i dont follow the book on mad +*%$ either. But instances involving drugs and weapons i just dont back.

You want a gun? Goto the army.
You want to sell drugs? Aight then be prepared for whatever comes

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Damn.
I didnt even know you was out.
Consecutive sentencing is whack as hell.

You in a CT county now right?
Ain't no "county jails" in CT.

who told you that lie?

bergin county jail? ever heard of it?
I did time at Bergin and Gates. Those aren't county jails fam
laugh.gif

Closest thing to county is The Meadows (Hartford), Bridgeport CC, etc and that's only cause most of the dudes there are there for intake before they gettransferred.

real talk, if I ever see any of the lames in here make a post asking for NTs well wishes

imma clown.

this is the warning.

%*%! is wild disrespectful.

this isn't the post to give your opinion on his situation.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

real talk, if I ever see any of the lames in here make a post asking for NTs well wishes

imma clown.

this is the warning.

Fam, what do you expect? 75% of these dudes ain't left their moms basement and stepped into the real world yet. That plush, Pleasantvillelife has been good to them.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Dudes been locked up for an hour and a half and the thread is still going. Thats love!

pimp.gif
dude sold coke within a school zone..yea much love
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

school zone and coke? I honestly don't see much of an issue

what about a school zone and a gun?

its all the same...illegal.

dudes like you never see an issue and thats the problem. its all business in your head. And if business is really how you feel it is then whats really the difference then some dude selling Nukes or WMD. I mean its all business. These are the people that corrupt the system.

I work two jobs and 70 hrs a week. I drive a 2009 328i and travel around 4 times a year. I feel no sympathy towards this kid going to jail. He tried making a quick buck and now he pays for it.

And the sad part, I mean I might have missed it, it didnt sound like he was regretting it. So in about 8 months, dude will go back and do this +*%% all over again probably when he realizes that now no job is going to hire him right away because of his background.
No issue with school zone and coke, that had me
ohwell.gif
too.

And a difference of about 1500ft from a school zone....kids don't travel that far off school property right?.......
ohwell.gif

but its still the rule you know? if there were no rules there would be chaos.

Listen, i dont follow the book on mad +*%$ either. But instances involving drugs and weapons i just dont back.

You want a gun? Goto the army.
You want to sell drugs? Aight then be prepared for whatever comes
good point.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

imma clown.

this is the warning.

Fam, what do you expect? 75% of these dudes ain't left their moms basement and stepped into the real world yet. That plush, Pleasantville life has been good to them.

REAL TALK.

OP is paying the crime, its nothing easy to do. 8 months, 2 months, dudes wouldnt even last 2 weeks.

its not niketalk, twitter, going out to drink brews with your crew & watching playoff games, waking up sundays to your mom cooking breakfast or having JOcoming over at 1 am then leaving at 5.

Its a cell & having all your freedom taken away from you , having discipline.

Im sure OP is a new person after doing his first bid.. Just let him be.

I never red of him throwing shots @ the legal system, he obviously knows what he did & was doing was wrong.

eNPHAN:

imma clown.

this is the warning.

It isn't the post to give an opinion on the situation, including those with the opinion 'My man just got caught up in a corrupt legalsystem. He deserves less than this.'

Right?
wink.gif

Or when you say 'Leave your opinion out of here,' are you just talking about the opinions like 'I don't feel sorry for him. He did the crimeand now he's got to do the time'? THOSE are the opinions you wish would stay out, right?

Because if you look at the thread, there weren't a lot of THOSE opinions until that dude came through saying that first opinion I mentioned. He opened upthe floodgates.

homie, I was on page 3 and cats were trynna clown.

this thread was made much like "NT pray for my dog"

you think dudes was in there like "its only a dog. technically we can't pray for animals...."

nah.

he didn't make the post like "hey, was I wrongly punished in this situation?"

he just said "pray for me nt....I'm going back"

regardless of what he did, I still feel for dude, cause he's about to spend 8 months in jail.

I got peoples that been to jail....regardless of the crime, jail is a $@+#!# up place....

yall can't get off the high horse for 5 seconds to say "damn, man, hold your head, fellow NTer"?

you can't just have sympathy for a human that's going to get locked up?

that's cute.

like I said, if I see any "hey NT ______ happend to me" posts from any of these dudes

I'm clowning.

off top.

and I'm clowning people who take offense and quote me like "that's not needed"

I don't even know why this has me so offended.

yall got a cold heart for an NTer that's about to do 8 months?

smh.

I don't even know this leo cat...

but if ANYBODY, I repeat ANYBODY from NT, even tbone, that was checking in for an 8 month bid

the least I can do is tell him to hold his head and stay strong.

yall forreal are lames.

Stay up son...

Hes been made an example of... It happens...

laugh.gif
@ what this thread turned into

This is what happens when you put ya personal life out there in a public message board, you gonna get opinions left and right from random people.

I don't know how ya'll can act surprised by it.

to the dude who works 70 hours and got a bum +%% beamer...

what city and state your from fam?

ska... i know you a mod but i dont care... you from kentucky bro. if i was born there i'd be a straight arrow too.

within 1500ft of a school zone... dude was possibly up to 5 football fields away from a school. they was tryin to make it look like he was sellin coke to kids.
the police went above and beyond for someone they thought might have had a ki of coke.
he had a few lil grams. only reason he got more than a few months is cause : 1 they wasted alot of time for nothin.
thats it. matter of fact i hit my boys yesterday... my partner from block did about 4 months for 11 grams of coke.

the system isnt depended upon laws... its about however the DA and Judge feel that day. thats my main point. he got juked. that an inescapable fact.

at the end of the day... everyone want to make more money than they have.
some places have plenty of opportunity to live a straight and narrow life, maybe get another job and live regular.
some places have 0 opportunity and the only way is to hustle.

think about this... i get money thru other means that may involve international copyright laws and fraud. i promise you if i get hit with charges i aint doin asecond in jail.
and its way worse than what leothegod did.

do the crime do the time huh?

hbw, you're defending him....

I'm not speaking on the morality or the technicality of his punishment or his crime.

cause he's an NTer? yeah, cause he's an NTer

I'd have empathy for random dude on the street.

maybe because I can imagine being in the position....

yall wanna argue about the morality, make another thread...

dude was just asking for support, seeing how he's about to lose 8 months of his life.

I forget nt is home of thelame...

same dudes blaming a 15 year old girl for being publically gang raped...

"oh, you want empathy that you're going in for an 8 month bid? shouldn't have sold coke in a school zone, pal"

cornballs.

maybe I take the word community too seriously or maybe I find the level of immaturity on this board more and more annoying

but damn

yall DO know what jail entails, right?

same dudes who scuff their 3s, need homework help, girl help, can't find a program, etc.

asking why he's making a post and taunting a dude about to go in for 8 months?

like I said, you've been warned, fish cake @+$ lames.

and on top of everything. my dude is paying his debt to society and has faced his higher power

and he got lames on nt giving their personal input and judging him.

I can't wait to turn my nose up at yalls misfortune.

eNPHAN:
homie, I was on page 3 and cats were trynna clown.

this thread was made much like "NT pray for my dog"

you think dudes was in there like "its only a dog. technically we can't pray for animals...."

nah.

he didn't make the post like "hey, was I wrongly punished in this situation?"

he just said "pray for me nt....I'm going back"

yall forreal are lames.
In my opinion, bro, you're looking for a reason to put people in check. Yeah, people were trying to clown from the jump, but not that many.But once dude came through talking about how ol' boy is getting more than he deserves and all that, then that opened the floodgates and got the thread wayoff track from where it was. I'm not saying everything was lovely in the beginning and then dude posted and THEN people started coming through with 'Hedid the crime and now he's got to do the time' talk. I'm saying that there were a FEW people talking about that bfore he posted, but then once heposted, it opened the floodgates for THAT to be the main conversation going on in the thread (and it is now). The main conversation before WAS pople comingthrough with well wishes. Go look for yourself. It was mainly people wishing well, with a FEW people talking about how they don't feel sorry for him. Butthen once dude posted about this guy getting more than he deserved, then the main conversation was people talking about how they don't feel sorry for him,with very few people wishing him well.

No, he didn't make the thread like "hey, was I wrongly punished in this situation?", and OVERALL, people weren't responding like that was histake. But then someone ELSE came through talking about how this guy was wronged in his situation, and that opened the floodgates.

I know you're trying to get mad at him, though.
wink.gif

G'on and get heated at me, but go back and look at the first page of the thread and look at this thread, and tell me I'm wrong.

and on top of everything. my dude is paying his debt to society and has faced his higher power

and he got lames on nt giving their personal input and judging him.

I can't wait to turn my nose up at yalls misfortune.

Are you him or something?

I'm not MAD at anyone.

dissapointed, maybe.

offended? very much so.

"nt, I have to go to the hospital for a triple bypass"

"put down the trans-fats, fatass! LULZ"

-rolls eyes-

hbw, you're defending him....

I'm not speaking on the morality or the technicality of his punishment or his crime.

cause he's an NTer? yeah, cause he's an NTer

I'd have empathy for random dude on the street.

maybe because I can imagine being in the position....

yall wanna argue about the morality, make another thread...

dude was just asking for support, seeing how he's about to lose 8 months of his life.

I forget nt is home of thelame...

same dudes blaming a 15 year old girl for being publically gang raped...

"oh, you want empathy that you're going in for an 8 month bid? shouldn't have sold coke in a school zone, pal"

cornballs.

maybe I take the word community too seriously or maybe I find the level of immaturity on this board more and more annoying

but damn

yall DO know what jail entails, right?

same dudes who scuff their 3s, need homework help, girl help, can't find a program, etc.

asking why he's making a post and taunting a dude about to go in for 8 months?

like I said, you've been warned, fish cake @+$ lames.
for some reason when you post i keep counting syllables like youre writing a haiku.

Eh, not gonna get much sympathy from me. Guy did some fairly serious stuff that he wasn't supposed to, and the check came due. Best of luck to him and Ihope he learns from this experience and comes out a better man, but no tears here.

eNPHAN:
"nt, I have to go to the hospital for a triple bypass"

"put down the trans-fats, fatass! LULZ"

-rolls eyes-
Except, that's not what happened. This is:

A: "nt, I have to go to the hospital for a triple bypass"
B: "Damn, that sucks."
C: "G'luck!"
D: "Keep your head up!"
E: "Stop eating!"
F: "You guys need to get off my dude. He's addicted to food. Don't judge him. You're not perfect, either. He doesn't deserve this."
G: "put down the trans-fats"
H: "fatass!"
I: "LULZ"

See? Everything was going smooth 'till F said what he said. Like I said, go look at the begging of the thread and the last couple pages of the thread andtell me I'm wrong. And I'm not saying dude is wrong for trying to defend his boy; I'm just saying, don't act like people were talking sidewayswith their opinions from the jump when they weren't. People really came through with their sideways opinions as a response to him coming through with hisdefensive opinion. That's a fact.

laugh.gif
dude getting all heated on this, calling others lame
roll.gif
. We just see the maturity ringing from your own words. As for OP- who cares! The guy is a criminal, he chose to do the crime and now he can do his time (warranted or not). And he chose to make his personal business public on the NTforums so whatever people say good/bad, those are the lumps you take when airing dirty laundry. I don't wish him well at all, I hope he has a horribletime and it makes him think twice about the consequences of his actions.

Back
Top Bottom