Turning Myself In @ 2 pm

^^ yall idiots act like he going to a federal prison... go head and beat up a dude your first day in county and see what happens

2lxy2zb.gif

Next time do what this guy did

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

The cheeseburger and cocaine comparison was to make you fools understand how ridiculous you sound. Heart Disease caused by over eating greasy Americans kills more people per year then anything, you guys are the ones saying cocaine is dangerous because it can lead into death, and I'm the one saying McDonalds kills more people per year than drugs. Stupid comparison to most but vividly accurate. Main point was over consumption of anything kind can lead into death. You guys are neglecting the real issue here, which our corrupt American justice system. Many of you will never understand it but Leo doesnt deserve this no way, no how.

The comparison sucks because we can sit here and make endless comparisons and get absolutely nowhere. It's like killing someone, getting jail time, andthen talking about how things are $$#*$% up because O.J. got off. ok.....you sure you wanna go down that impossible road?
And we are sticking to the issue,...he sold drugs and got caught. And now he has to do the time.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

8 months
laugh.gif
thats nothin you will be out before you know it, just end time for the summer too
pimp.gif
What hemisphere are you living in, guy?
Anything less than 3 straight can be done standin on ya head, I just did 18months and didnt miss nothin but Nike releases.
OP I know it seems like some time now but you will be good dont stress no 8 months you built better than that.

more more months?!?! damn man. when he gets out its going to be 2011 already. thats so crazy

ive never been to jail and i hope to never be in one unless im visiting.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

The cheeseburger and cocaine comparison was to make you fools understand how ridiculous you sound. Heart Disease caused by over eating greasy Americans kills more people per year then anything, you guys are the ones saying cocaine is dangerous because it can lead into death, and I'm the one saying McDonalds kills more people per year than drugs. Stupid comparison to most but vividly accurate. Main point was over consumption of anything kind can lead into death. You guys are neglecting the real issue here, which our corrupt American justice system. Many of you will never understand it but Leo doesnt deserve this no way, no how.

The comparison sucks because we can sit here and make endless comparisons and get absolutely nowhere. It's like killing someone, getting jail time, and then talking about how things are $$#*$% up because O.J. got off. ok.....you sure you wanna go down that impossible road?
And we are sticking to the issue,...he sold drugs and got caught. And now he has to do the time.

Yea I understand what your saying about the comparisons, i can even compare your boy Michael Jackson to this too but I guess it won't lead us anywhere? Theissue is he got caught and is doing time, your right, but he's doing time because he didn't have the bankroll to get himself out of this extremepunishment due to the fact the court system is a joke. Leo got played and if you don't understand that then don't even bother.

For the people saying that Cocaine is harmful to your body, so are cheeseburgers/fried chicken but many Americans stuff their fat faces in until they can't move. Everything is harmful but that's besides the point right now.

I've known Leo for 8 years now, thats my man, I also got a charge a couple years ago that I gloriously and thankfully ended up beating (lack of evidence), I used to sell cocaine during 2005-2007 until I got that charge, I got caught with 23 grams of cocaine and at first the DA and police officers (who wanted me to snitch) were all saying that I was gonna go to jail for 3-5, they wanted me to cop out at 2 1/2. I've changed my life since then, Im a junior in college, I got a 3.5 gpa, I've changed for the better. I look at that day I got arrested as if it was meant to be, and thats why I'm doing so well now. BUT a lot of you side talking fools saying Leo deserves this are all foolish. If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer this sentencing would have never happened. A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today. The DA's and Judges treat defendents differently just by the defendents ability to hire a good lawyer, DA's and Lawyers treat defendents as if their property and can sometimes swap out deals with each other for future occurences with other defendents. Basically, DA's owe lawyers favors, Lawyers owe DA's favors and these favors are composed of human lives. I was lucky, I should have done time. I got caught with 23 grams of yay while Leo got caught with 2.5 grams. I beat the system without cooperation, I beat the system because I had a jewish well known lawyer and the DA owed my Lawyer a bit. These Court systems across America do not apply correct justice, their just as corrupt as the drug game and your local drug dealers. Leo didn't deserve this, no way. 2.5 grams? I understand they had some snitches but come on 2.5 grams and $3500 (which they took)? These wallstreet airheads are laundering hundreds of thousands, sometimes millions and they get a slap on the wrist if they even get caught. All this "you made your bed..now sleep in it" & "you got what you deserved" is just crap. You guys have no idea what he deserves.

fam how u know Leo? all the dudes with the negativity are plain ignorant...son isn't asking for sympathy or anyone for approval of what he did. some of yaneed to relax. and for dude who asked where he's at now he's I believe in Valhalla not to such until he sends me his first letter

The comparison sucks because we can sit here and make endless comparisons and get absolutely nowhere. It's like killing someone, getting jail time, and then talking about how things are $$#*$% up because O.J. got off. ok.....you sure you wanna go down that impossible road?

Yea I understand what your saying about the comparisons, i can even compare your boy Michael Jackson to this too but I guess it won't lead us anywhere? The issue is he got caught and is doing time, your right, but he's doing time because he didn't have the bankroll to get himself out of this extreme punishment due to the fact the court system is a joke. Leo got played and if you don't understand that then don't even bother.

You could talk about Mike and it wouldn't bother me at all.

And I understand what you are saying about the justice system but he played himself first. Thats basically it. And I'm really not being negative. Justemotions aside.....it is what it is

Yea I understand what your saying about the comparisons, i can even compare your boy Michael Jackson to this too but I guess it won't lead us anywhere? The issue is he got caught and is doing time, your right, but he's doing time because he didn't have the bankroll to get himself out of this extreme punishment due to the fact the court system is a joke. Leo got played and if you don't understand that then don't even bother.
Leo didn't get played...he played himself

HE put himself in that situation...

all the dudes with the negativity are plain ignorant...son isn't asking for sympathy or anyone for approval of what he did. some of ya need to relax.

No one ever said he asked for sympathy. The change in direction of the post was brought about by someone pointing out that he was being given unwarrantedsympathies(is that even a word? lol).

I look at that day I got arrested as if it was meant to be, and thats why I'm doing so well now. BUT a lot of you side talking fools saying Leo deserves this are all foolish. If Leo had another 10k to spend on a good lawyer this sentencing would have never happened. A lot of you people out their look at our American court systems as an honorable way of applying justice, many of you don't understand how corrupt and money driven greed surrounds our court systems today.

This statement is completely ludicrous. He committed a crime, he should be sent to jail, and while I'm totally happy for you that you changed your lifearound and are living responsibly you should have went to jail too.

We chose to brake the law, we chose our route, but what we didn't choose was our punishment.

My bad let's let all criminals play Wheel of Fortune for their sentence time...

kanye_shrug.png

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i feel like that too. i mean, i got my side hustles, but i know if anythingg ever pops off its my decsions that got there

i really think he got played by the courts tho.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

i feel like that too. i mean, i got my side hustles, but i know if anythingg ever pops off its my decsions that got there

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really think he got played by the courts tho.[/color]

14jyyl3.gif

TerroristTim its Gabe homie, for the dude who said I should have went to jail - your right, but i beat the system because my lawyer plays the system very well.Leo wasn't able to beat the system once he was in it because of economic issues. I mean a lot of us are spit by this decision, in no way shape or form ismy opinion going to change. I'm not budging and I'm sure many of your aren't as well so I guess it's a lost cause but if you guys understood itfrom my point of view, from what I've been through you would realize the punishment that Leo received should not have been given.

Back
Top Bottom