TOTAL CHAOS

hey guys who has an extra ankle insurance tee thats for selling. im looking for a large hehe. pm me. thanks

BTW, sorry i didnt introduce myself to anyone... i didnt know who were NTers at the event LOL Medyo nahiya ako e and i was with my girlfriend and we were in ahurry. Got there just in time and left right away. Maybe next time!
smile.gif

hi guys!

im a newbie here.. i was one of the winners last Friday. im winner #23.

i asked the organizers if i could have a copy of the powerpoint presentation, i was informed that it's not possible but i was told that they would send mea copy of my design with tom's comments.

il let NTers know if my design was sent to me already, honestly, i dont have a copy of it. it was not my original design, i made it last minute. i didn'tthink that i have a chance of winning at first that's why i did not intended to send my design at first.

congrats to all the winners! more power NTers!

hmmm... wonder if my entry got in? I made an Italian flag based CW and wrote ITALIA on the side hehe

ryandc: Ain't it funny how are girlfriends suddenly become sneaker literate (or in some cases even become sneakerheads themselves) 'cause of us? Mygirlfriend for example, she knows a lot more about Jordans than most of my guy peers. hahaha! Anyway, yeah, we should all definitely hang out next time afterevents.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

Im a fan of kobe in fact im a fan of great athletes in general, but for the shoes it was way better in person but it was an easy pass. being a low cut it will be an injury waiting to happen for me.lol but the only heat that i saw there was the "spit fire" chef, she was so steaming hot in person
pimp.gif
that's why i didn't really care whats going on during the event, my eyes was just glued to her
happy.gif
its "quickfire" bro....and if you were looking at her the whole time, you should have noticed taken and me chatting withher....
happy.gif
...You want us to hook you up with her?
eek.gif

@kob323 next time sana mwala na "shyness" ntin hahaha. Hope Nike p.i will bring us another big event so we can get together again. and in onecorner andun tyo lhat mga mahiyain
roll.gif

@sickchasedsam i gave my girl Aj retro cards para idea naman cya
roll.gif

Originally Posted by normanesque

Im a fan of kobe in fact im a fan of great athletes in general, but for the shoes it was way better in person but it was an easy pass. being a low cut it will be an injury waiting to happen for me.lol but the only heat that i saw there was the "spit fire" chef, she was so steaming hot in person
pimp.gif
that's why i didn't really care whats going on during the event, my eyes was just glued to her
happy.gif
its "quickfire" bro....and if you were looking at her the whole time, you should have noticed taken and me chatting with her....
happy.gif
eek.gif

yeah your right man, its was "quickfire" just saw it on tv the other day.. wayy better in flesh
pimp.gif

jojo, Mae looks so fine!!

Originally Posted by miko0412

^ahzul........ i think your design got selected!
wow di nga..boss miko???i heard you got your chaos!!!really lucky sir 4/4 winning streak..sir might as well try the psco lottery, who knows!dibah..dadag riches mo yan..you can always donate Kicks to NT peeps if you win..hehe kidding aside,

BTT: if only i had planned my calendar ahead..nice chaos ka ingit..I love violets and grey..Congrats NT peeps

@kingcrux

is it possible if we can get a copy of the winning designs or the presentation itself? im trying my best to get us a copy!???hope those NT peeps who knowssomeone from nike's Top ranks...secure us a copy..it would be a nice Dvd material, along side your chaos collection IMHO.

but i guess it would be illegal/or restricted to distribute that ,! so, with that crux can we make a seperate thread to post like the 24 winning design PICS??

i think that would be cool..

Originally Posted by normanesque

pimp.gif
happy.gif
its "quickfire" bro....and if you were looking at her the whole time, you should have noticed taken and me chatting with her....
happy.gif
eek.gif
i really need to leave by that time! too bad i wasnt able to extend our chat! this two (normanesque, taken24) are really chick magnets! hahaha!peace!
roll.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Congrats to all who got their Chaos!!

Nice event as seen in the pic.... Who's the pretty lady standing in the cashier? Im in love!!! hahaha...

Wasn't able to go to the event as well coz if urgent matters....

AirGnot,

Kind heart Bro, my hats off to you for doing such thing... looks like you got your hair cut ah...

Miko,

Grabe ang Swerte mo talaga!!!! Congrats once again!!!

Originally Posted by AirGnot2324

13316f4a44587977193dc1be597ba1ea9caadf0a.jpg

some victorious NT members .
smile.gif
sayang, sana kumpleto lahat sa pic yung mga NT winners. 1 group picture sana.
smile.gif
smile.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

Nice newly cut hair Xavier, I saw in the other pic that you're wearing History 81 HD, lucky shoes...hahaha...

@ sircsetroc, hahahaha! Chris the HD shoes really made history! im really overwhelmed that night. anyways, my ankle insurance shirt is yours as i'vepromised
pimp.gif

@EugeneCruise, thank you a lot bro, i feel that its my responsibility as a fan of sneakers to do that move! hehe. about my hair, pahiyang ng konti, lagi nglonghair eh! hehehe. See you bro in the next events this year!
wink.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

Congrats to all who got their Chaos!!

Nice event as seen in the pic.... Who's the pretty lady standing in the cashier? Im in love!!! hahaha...

Wasn't able to go to the event as well coz if urgent matters....

AirGnot,

Kind heart Bro, my hats off to you for doing such thing... looks like you got your hair cut ah...

Miko,

Grabe ang Swerte mo talaga!!!! Congrats once again!!!

^^^thanks, dude! what a streak! can't believe my luck! i hope it continues. hahaha!

Congrats to all those who won their pair. Wasn't lucky enough to get me a pair. The free shirt is a nice consolation though, hehehehehe.

Got to meet a fellow NTier, redboy006, who turns out to be the BF of my wife's officemate. Nice meeting you bro. Till next event. hehehehe

Got to see a lot of NTier too.... you'll definitely notice them by the kicks they are wearing. Saw some AJ 11's, Mars IV, ZKBIV's etc. Sarapmag-shoe watching hehehehehe

I was the one wearing the AJ 1's Premieres Army/Varsity Red. Just too shy to approach. hehehehehe

Originally Posted by azhul23

Originally Posted by miko0412

^ahzul........ i think your design got selected!
wow di nga..boss miko???i heard you got your chaos!!!really lucky sir 4/4 winning streak..sir might as well try the psco lottery, who knows! dibah..dadag riches mo yan..you can always donate Kicks to NT peeps if you win..hehe kidding aside,

BTT: if only i had planned my calendar ahead..nice chaos ka ingit..I love violets and grey..Congrats NT peeps
dude, i really think your entry got selected. basta i remember the philippine flag-inspired design. that has to be yours! sayang you couldn'tmake it.

^^ I did remember seeing a Phil Flag inspired ZKIV selected. Just didnt saw if anyone claimed it.

Originally Posted by AirStab77

Congrats to all those who won their pair. Wasn't lucky enough to get me a pair. The free shirt is a nice consolation though, hehehehehe.

Got to meet a fellow NTier, redboy006, who turns out to be the BF of my wife's officemate. Nice meeting you bro. Till next event. hehehehe

Got to see a lot of NTier too.... you'll definitely notice them by the kicks they are wearing. Saw some AJ 11's, Mars IV, ZKBIV's etc. Sarap mag-shoe watching hehehehehe

I was the one wearing the AJ 1's Premieres Army/Varsity Red. Just too shy to approach. hehehehehe

Nice meeting you too bro Airstab! hehe... Till next event!

With that great event done, im now excited as to whats next, sana marami pang mga events na ganito. To the NT peeps congrats, i was the one in red near thescreen in the more uptempos.
Yo Nike PH, give us another event like this one!

Back
Top Bottom