TOTAL CHAOS

1ieh5u.jpg

14uysyq.jpg

14m5t2h.jpg

281bt6g.jpg

htheep.jpg

21mdrls.jpg

My design
Well done Nike PH for a very creative and unbiased promotion for the Chaos. All designs were sent to this designer in the Nike Innovation Kitchen whose name iforget, and he picked all the winning designs out of the 130 plus or so designs sent. There were ten winners who weren't physically there and the shoesmeant for them were raffled to the crowd.

Congrats to those who copped their pairs!

my design was soooo similar to one of the designs that won... lol i just had to share... i hope i have better luck with the mamba's

The Jellybean entry was really interesting haha
happy.gif

Shout out to everyone who went earlier!
Wasn't able to meet a lot of peeps 'cause I'm a bit shy. (I was the one with AJ11 breds and a red/black jacket)
Congrats to Miko and everyone who got their pairs!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

Congrats to everyone who were lucky enough to get their pairs. Hands Down to pareng Miko for once again getting picked and copping his pair. Grabe, pareng Miko!!!! Ubos ang bilib ko sa swerte mo!!! Lady luck is obsessed with you, pare!!!

To the others who also got their entries picked, Congrats and more power and LUCK to NT Phils. peeps!!!
hahaha! thanks, pareng bong! got lucky again on this one. m trying lotto tomorrow! hahaha! congrats to everyone who got their pair!

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

The Jellybean entry was really interesting haha
happy.gif

Shout out to everyone who went earlier!
Wasn't able to meet a lot of peeps 'cause I'm a bit shy. (I was the one with AJ11 breds and a red/black jacket)
Congrats to Miko and everyone who got their pairs!
smile.gif
thanks, bro! good to see you!

congrats to everyone who got their chaos! shout out to airgnot for getting two of his entries picked in the contest! it was very very cool of him to waive his2nd pair so that the other guys waiting for a size 9.5 could get theirs! he initially offered to sell me that pair at retail but i was reluctant because itwasnt my size... Bait mo talaga bro!
smile.gif

oh.. by the way.. luckily i got mine via raffle
smile.gif
congrats again nt! more power to nike phil! this was one organized event!

True, it was very considerate of you Airgnot to waive that other pair of yours when you could have easily sold it for above retail.
smile.gif
Godbless you man.

COngrats to everyone who copped their pair.. I saw airgnot and i'm really proud of what he did. congrats to sir miko, I was the one who let you pass infront of me when you're going to the cashier. Congrats to sir Alvin. CONGRATS to everybody! hehe

Hello NT peeps! Newbie here.
smile.gif
Congrats to everyone who got their Chaos pairs. Props to Airgnot for waiving his 2nd pair so that the crowd could get a chanceto own a pair. Luckily, I got that last 9.5 pair.
smile.gif
You're the man Airgnot! Great guy. Astig ka bro, ni-research mo pa talaga yung story behind yourdesign. Hehehe.

Great job Nike PI for this exciting event. Thanks for bringing the Chaos here.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gijace

COngrats to everyone who copped their pair.. I saw airgnot and i'm really proud of what he did. congrats to sir miko, I was the one who let you pass in front of me when you're going to the cashier. Congrats to sir Alvin. CONGRATS to everybody! hehe
thanks, dude! say "hi" next time.

Congrats everyone and glad to have met some of you. Kudos to Nike for the fun and well-organized event.. Too bad I wasn't able to capture some pics of theevent. Will just try to post detailed pics of the shoe later.

@foshizzles
Thanks bro! Enjoying the CDPs I bought from you. Sayang I didn't get to meet you that time. Sa next deal na lang ulit.
smile.gif

@miko0412
Thanks chief! Congrats on getting your Chaos pair!

the shirt is small ata, but its free so astig, saw a lot of the peeps wearin super kicks last night, its nice to see an emergent and evolving sneaker culturein the country

Back
Top Bottom