TOTAL CHAOS

CHILLAX!!!
laugh.gif

^haaaaayyyyyyyy the art of letting go

i smell lock time in the air

But back to the REAL topic: Yes i got my reminder for the event last night. Uber excited

@taken 24- an email was sent to me last night to remind me of the event. all those who are participating and sent their designs to nike should have gotten one

ah ok.. just checked my email.. got classified as spam! lol
see you guys tomrw! goodluck to all of us
smile.gif

I feel bad about not receiving an email. Makes me think if they receive my email on the design or not.

Originally Posted by taken24

ah ok.. just checked my email.. got classified as spam! lol
see you guys tomrw! goodluck to all of us
smile.gif
That's what I thought so too. Too bad I just deleted my spam folder awhile ago. I'll just hope there was one. hehehehehe. Goodluck to usall. See you guys tom.

Congrats to everyone who were lucky enough to get their pairs. Hands Down to pareng Miko for once again getting picked and copping his pair. Grabe, parengMiko!!!! Ubos ang bilib ko sa swerte mo!!! Lady luck is obsessed with you, pare!!!

To the others who also got their entries picked, Congrats and more power and LUCK to NT Phils. peeps!!!

Lucky enough to get mt designed pick! Got my pair of the Chaos! I hope we can ask Nike Phil to provide us a copy of our write up with the Nike guys feedback
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom