TOTAL CHAOS

man! great night for all of us NT peeps. United We Rise! hehe.

@sircsetroc, as i've promised pre, my kobe gift is yours! as my adviser and good friend, im always thankful for your pointers and help with regards to thesneaker game.

@taken24, normanesque, mga bro, its a pleasure that im with you guys last night together with alvin314159 and ryandc. ang kukulit natin! this kind of eventwill really bond us not just an NT members but as friends. allan, you deserve your pair! you are a great guy also! we had a plan before about this chaos andyou told me that you you are going to hook me up because of my sprained foot. That's brotherhood man! and to you normanesque, your "bostonceltics" inspired kobe 4 was a great idea sana. kaso Tom might be a big laker fan! hahaha! just kidding bro.
roll.gif

@alvin314159, you are the first NT guy that i met in the store yesterday! maybe you are the 1st one who gave me some luck! haha, glad to meet you again. seeyou in the next sneaker event of nike. congrats sa pair ha!
wink.gif
huli man atmagaling, bwenas at Chaos pa rin!

@ryandc, dibale bro nahuli ka lang naman sa entry. Lady luck is still with you. not bad na rin because its a great experience naman. Miko 4/4 raffled limitedkicks, ryandc 3/4.
pimp.gif

@sickchasedsam, gijace, guys! we didnt see each other last night sayang! anyways, i felt that im already blessed with 1 pair. waiving my 2nd pair was my nextoption. i stared at the crowd for a while and i saw some unhappy faces talaga. and i thought some of them maybe were hopefuls of 9.5 pair. i also met theperson who got the pair. its dvplayground! anyways God bless you guys.
smile.gif

@miko, hands down to this NT guy. its like a Grandslam for you already.
smokin.gif

@dvplayground, haha, thanks for the appreciation of my design bro. the pair was really for you bro and its all worth it! you waited until another 9.5 pair wasannounced that it will be raffled. glad to meet you also.
smile.gif
goodluck inyour collection.

@revelation218, sir bong! your prayers for me was answered! remember that i wish for this Chaos as my birthday gift na lang sana last January. God bless youalways sir.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

to monase, jeyps11cab, congrats din sainyo mga bro. poud talaga NT last night.

hats off to nike phil. more power to NT and to you sir KC for giving us the updates always.
wink.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by dvplayground

@foshizzles
Thanks bro! Enjoying the CDPs I bought from you. Sayang I didn't get to meet you that time. Sa next deal na lang ulit.
smile.gif

@miko0412
Thanks chief! Congrats on getting your Chaos pair!
No problem bro. Glad to give it up... They are my spare anyway. Congrats on your pair!

Congrats pareng Gnot!!! You have big heart that's why you have also been blessed. Enjoy your chaos and happy birthday!!!

Here are some pic of my V-Day present...hahaha

NT peeps awaiting their names and designs to be called:

Chaos:

@sickchasedsam i saw you bro on the 2nd floor together with your friends. nice breds
happy.gif
i was staring @ your shoes hahaha. i was wearin obama shirt and mars. i was alsoshy hahaha. i was my first time to meet alot of NT members. good luck nxt tym. and congrats to those who copped their pair. shoutout to the one who designedthe spiderman inspired kobe IV.
smokin.gif

Congrats to everybody who won, it was a great event
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props to NIKE PI for such a well organize event, it was a great campaign.. they even put up a raffle right after the event just to make sure others will stillhave a chance of getting their pair...

There were a good size crowd who showed up that attended the event, from Lebronheads to hypebeasts to Jordanheads/Jordan emo...lol and of course kobeheads.

Im a fan of kobe in fact im a fan of great athletes in general, but for the shoes it was way better in person but it was an easy pass. being a low cut it willbe an injury waiting to happen for me.lol but the only heat that i saw there was the "spit fire" chef, she was so steaming hot in person
pimp.gif
that's why i didn't really care whats going on during the event, my eyeswas just glued to her
happy.gif

That's the reason why missed most of the event, and i was just there to show support to my freinds because they let me do the design for their entries.
in all, we have three entries that was chossen out of four designs that we submitted..even the 4th one was picked during the raffle but she was already soberto walk fron TGIF all the way back to th event
laugh.gif

I had to take pics of these jokers before they move on their next hit!lol
In the end, i got couple of grey shirts and a very exclusive pens
roll.gif

@jason16: Oh so you were the one with Mars IV's! I love your kicks bro, wish someone could hook me up with those. I saw you sitting on the bench a coupleof minutes before they announced the winners
smile.gif
We shouldn't be shy next time! haha oh yeah, those "friends" of mine were actually my siblings
happy.gif
Til the next event bro
smile.gif

@flashout01: jordan emo? ... and sober means NOT drunk. Congrats on your designs
happy.gif

No hate. imo the best colorway of ZKIV is the Carpe diem. although the chaos was limited so....
happy.gif

For those who got their Chaos -- does it have the Kobe sig on the right part of the heel? I noticed that mine doesn't have one.
I checked some threads and the Chaos in the US have the Kobe sig. What's up with that?

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

For those who got their Chaos -- does it have the Kobe sig on the right part of the heel? I noticed that mine doesn't have one.
I checked some threads and the Chaos in the US have the Kobe sig. What's up with that?

Right pair, right side of the heel has kobe's signature

Left pair has no kobe signature on either side of heel

Originally Posted by monase

1ieh5u.jpg

14uysyq.jpg

14m5t2h.jpg

281bt6g.jpg

htheep.jpg

21mdrls.jpg

My design
Well done Nike PH for a very creative and unbiased promotion for the Chaos. All designs were sent to this designer in the Nike Innovation Kitchen whose name i forget, and he picked all the winning designs out of the 130 plus or so designs sent. There were ten winners who weren't physically there and the shoes meant for them were raffled to the crowd.

Congrats to those who copped their pairs!
wow, congrats to all winners...ten winners were not present???hmmm,,i wonder if my design is one of the ten...It was a PH flag inspiredKBIV...hehe...

Originally Posted by balongbalong

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Right pair, right side of the heel has kobe's signature

Left pair has no kobe signature on either side of heel
Exactly, I have to double check it again tomorrow. I see that the display has the Kobe sig. I hope I just missed it.

13316f4a44587977193dc1be597ba1ea9caadf0a.jpg

some victorious NT members .
smile.gif
sayang, sana kumpleto lahat sa picyung mga NT winners. 1 group picture sana.
smile.gif
smile.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Hey guys! Nice to have met some of you at the Chaos event. Those I didnt get the chance to meet, it was nice to have seen you there! =) Im still holding myrecord at 3/3 for the moment! heheh... Talked to Raul and May(?) after the raffle because it appears my entry wasnt included. My name wasnt in the list (ifigured i just didnt make the list for the free shirts) and so i wasnt included in the raffle because i wasnt given a raffle stub since my name wasnt on thelist. Anyway, I double checked and I did send my design on time (Feb 1 which was the last day of submission - I sent my design to my personal email as well).Raul said hed double check and get in touch with me on Monday. Not sure if theres anything else the can do about it but at least Id like to know what happenedto my entry.

To those i didnt get to meet, I was the guy wearing the black Triomphe Tour de France shirt and the Carpe Diems with the Air Max backpack.

@sickchased -- I was smoking outside and saw you enter the store with your bro and sis. Of course I noticed the 11s and my gf noticed the Easter 1s.

@dvplayground -- I remember seeing you when your name was called for the raffle.

@redboy -- I dont think i saw you there bro. Too bad, hope i spot you next event.

@taken24, alvin, and normanesque -- It was great to meet you guys. Getting to hang out with you guys during the event just made it even more fun depsite themisfortune that happened to me and my entry. Normanesque, I laughed my head off when i heard about your Cetlics-inspired Kobe 4s! =D

@Gnot -- congrats bro! Glad you won you're pair. See you next event bro!

@Jeyps -- Man, too bad i wasnt able to meet you. Hopefully next time bro! Hopefully the Chaos is supposed to have a sig and yours doesnt...that would make yourChaos pair extremely limited!!! hehehe

@Jason -- I was smoking outside and saw you over at Seattle's Best and knew you were probably from NT with your Mars and especially because of the Obamashirt! NTers are cool that way... =)

Maybe next time we can go out for a coupla cold ones after the event! Hope to meet more of you guys next time!!! =)

Back
Top Bottom