TOTAL CHAOS

i want del sols
smokin.gif

congrats to those who won!! i envy you guys so much! hahaha makes me want to go back to P.I. soon

Originally Posted by AirStab77

^^ I did remember seeing a Phil Flag inspired ZKIV selected. Just didnt saw if anyone claimed it.
im assuming that this was my design, also explains why no one claimed it..cause i am not available on that date...sayang..hihi

@sir miko
it brings me joy,just nowing that my PH flag inspired design got inn..too bad i wasn't able to copped that chaos..tsk tsk..still happy for you guys..

Thanks for posting the winning designs trilbiejenna. glad to see all of them again! haha!
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by azhul23

^^ I did remember seeing a Phil Flag inspired ZKIV selected. Just didnt saw if anyone claimed it.
im assuming that this was my design, also explains why no one claimed it..cause i am not available on that date...sayang..hihi

@sir miko
it brings me joy,just nowing that my PH flag inspired design got inn..too bad i wasn't able to copped that chaos..tsk tsk..still happy for you guys..

dude, is your entry there at the pix posted?

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by azhul23

@sir miko

dude, is your entry there at the pix posted?

@sir miko
naahh my badd, i guess that makes it clear for me..im a no winner hehe..but my design was a close look a like with frederic ONG's only diffrence is myswoosh is yellow, and the flywire background is white...as in PH flag...hihi

The Kobe 4 Del Sol has indeed landed! They will be released on March 1.

I got my del sols already. It's the asian edition, with the XDR sole, not the same one being sold in the US (w/ gum soles). Kobe used the del sol with theXDR sole when he fired 61 pts against the knicks at msg.

It comes with an extra yellow lace. =) Nice kicks!

point of clarification, so all asian editions get the XDR soles while US releases get the regular soles? so the WPB cw and del sols in the states dont have theXDR?

^Possible...the Chaos has an XDR type sole. Its hard just like the sole of the WPB. I had my cosuing bought me Del Sol in the US.
I'll update you when I get my pair. IMHO the gum soles are better for indoor and XDR for outdoor (as it should be).

Back
Top Bottom