TOTAL CHAOS

anyone who rocked their Chaos already? as for me, im preparing to wear it in a special occasion. hehehe
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

I think the all white or MPLS are the ones next. Definitely the Playoffs (black/whit/maize) in April.
Rice and Aces din ata lalabas na US and sa HK and Taiwan.

Do you think that the Kobe IV is the best selling shoe out there right now? I have been following all the threads, talked to my pals at stadium and park andall seem to agree that anything Kobe drops is moving fast. I remember having a conversation about the inline home cw when i was waiting for my CDP 11/12. Theshoe had grown on me since it was a simple colorway but there was no way i could get both the CDP and kobe at the same time. After a week I came back because iwanted them already. No where to be found. Not any stadium, rockwell or forum had them. Luckily, i went to moa one night and saw that Toby's just had adelivery of WPB. I didnt get them, again stoopid mistake. Even my girlfriend thought i was stupid. That was a wednesday. By sunday, i had the funds for it andwent to sm city Toby's, no more in my size, again frustration. Last straw was a walk from sm vity to tnoma Toby's. Finally a 10.5. Actually, the searchfor the shoe was kinda exciting in a way but the relief in finding it was even better. 2 weeks after i got my chaos from the lauch and last weekend got the delsols. Now im trying to find a carpe diem just to get the first release in my collection.
Kobe IV is a radical new shoe, and challenged the concept of what a "proper" basketball shoe should look like and possibly feel like. I remember thereebok shaqs with the instapumps, the david robinsons force 180 and command force, and how they changed the concept at that time. Before even nike became aplayer in bball, everybody played on low tops, not because they had a choice but because there nothing else to play with. Hi tops only came out because thetheory was that hi tops prevented or lessened an ankle injury. It didn't. If you fell wrong = busted ankle. You stepped on someone = busted ankle. So isthis the direction of basketball now? Will Kobe IV set the precedent on a new perspective in basketball since it is selling like we've never seen beforefor a new signature shoe. Will it be the Nokia 7650, and what it did for the cameraphone? Only time will tell.

^ monase.. Totally agree with you on the "sneaker hunt" thing.. regarding those Carpe Diems, Try calling Nike Zone SM Pampangga and RobinsonsStarmills..

^ i read in an article that there is a theory that because there are more KNEE injuries nowadays because so many players use high tops nowadays. High topsprevent ankle injuries by strapping your ankle in tightly therefore preventing it from bending. All that pressure that the ankle should get if someone landsawkwardly is then transferred to the nearest joint... the knee.

when compared to old school days... there were far less knee injuries (ACL's, MCL's etc) with more low top shoes.

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

I think the all white or MPLS are the ones next. Definitely the Playoffs (black/whit/maize) in April.
Rice and Aces din ata lalabas na US and sa HK and Taiwan.

black white maize? is that the mamba??? woot

^^^i agree w/ you, monase. kobe iv is one of the best(if not the best) selling shoes out there. its selling better than the aj 2009s.

^^^ better than XX3 in terms of sales here, any cw of Kobe IV will never see the light of any outlet store, I thought Lebron sigs will be the nextJordans?
grin.gif
the shoe was successful imo because it look better off court,im no fan of lowcut shoes, but i find it very interesting, you can play ball in it, looks good in short and sometimes better in jeans. (even in suits
pimp.gif
) people nowadays buy rubber shoes because its a fashion staement rather thanjust plain beat em up sneaks, thats why Kobe IV was so successful. AND PLEASE GIVE KOBE HIS OWN SHOE BOX FOR GODS SAKE.

co sign on the box, what happened with the boxes used for the laser 2k4, la 2k5 and usa zkI, sayang yun

I agree that the zoom kobe 4 is a very well made shoe. It looks great and feels right... no restrictions on the ankles... but don't you think that thesuccess of the kobe 4s is partly due to the hype of the "ankle insurance" thing? hehe ... parang, masarap kasi pag bawal.. something like thathehe... brings out the antisocial in all of us. I was in HK last jan and i saw kobes there but i wasn't still aware how great this shoe is. Hay! tsk tsk...oh well, i feel your pain monase hehe ... goodluck to us, i hope i could still find a CD or chaos in a decent price
wink.gif

Kobe IV sales are surprising to say the least.

I can't wait for the white outs to drop.

Has anyone tried wearing them without the insole? Ano feeling? I'm a true size 12 pero snug fit sya sa kin making my feet hurtpretty bad. Meron na ko size 13 sa WPB CW pero malaki syang tingnan sa kin. Finding a size 12.5 is like finding a needle in a haystack. Balak ko kasing bumili ng Del Sol CW (if I could still find one). Gusto ko sana yung maganda na yung sukat sa paa ko e. Di rin naman kasibiro yung Php6995. Naisip ko kasing i-try yung fit ng size 12 without the insole kaso i think it would defeat the purpose of the cushioning system of the shoe.TIA!

what's the diff of the white outs compared to making an all white zkIV ID? im also waiting for the mpls, i think its a nice cw

i think it also helps that nike only releases 20 pairs each store, but the kobe 4 is really nice, copped the cd,2 inlines (1 for my brother) and a del sol sofar, uses em all. this has been the first time for me to have more than 2 cw of a particular shoe.

now im wondering what nike has up its sleeve for the kobe 5?...........

one disappointing follow up of a recent model was the gils, the gil zero was sold out but the gil2zero is all over the outlets

kobe V = reflective tongue + extra laces+ clear airsoles+ 10 colorway + HYPE = another sucessful sig.

the last time i encounter a product selling like this is not a shoe...a track jacket.......i really love this shoes....its like an honor having this zoom kobeIV........really special

Back
Top Bottom