TOTAL CHAOS

whites and pop are probably next, but it's free to dream that MLK's cud drop diba? but the mpls are also nice

grabe... bakit parang nakalimutan na yung zk4 mamba's? LOL wont they reach our shores???

can we rename this thread to the kobe iv thread i think we have posted items WAY beyond the CHAOS eds. and just to clarify "Mambas" ARE the playoffpack editions. I think everybody is mistaking the mamba as the Martin Luther King editions.

still wishing about getting my own pair of venoms... does anyone one know where in the philippines i can get a chaos size11?? hehehe

Originally Posted by monase

white purple
nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-1.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-4.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-5.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-2.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-7.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-6.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-4-white-purple-3.jpg
pimp.gif

white purple

Good news Kobe IV fans! I heard from my Nike source that these would drop here in the PI! 4th quarter of 2009. He told me that there will also bea black one like these to be released as well 4th quarter of 09. Lots of time to save.
happy.gif
Please make it happen Nike PH!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by redboy006

can we rename this thread to the kobe iv thread i think we have posted items WAY beyond the CHAOS eds. and just to clarify "Mambas" ARE the playoff pack editions. I think everybody is mistaking the mamba as the Martin Luther King editions.

so kelan labas ng playoff pack? start ng playoffs? lol
damn... is this gonna be a raffle again?

co-sign on the box, last time there was a nice kobe box was the kobe III mvp's with the lucite box, then before that the zk1 usa, laser 2k4 n la 2k5 fromaround 2 or 3 yrs ago i think with the grey open box.

Originally Posted by dvplayground

white purple

Good news Kobe IV fans! I heard from my Nike source that these would drop here in the PI! 4th quarter of 2009. He told me that there will also be a black one like these to be released as well 4th quarter of 09. Lots of time to save.
happy.gif
Please make it happen Nike PH!
pimp.gif

I hope they arrive earlier! HAHA!

co-sign on the box, last time there was a nice kobe box was the kobe III mvp's with the lucite box, then before that the zk1 usa, laser 2k4 n la 2k5 from around 2 or 3 yrs ago i think with the grey open box.

Yup, agree with you monase.. those grey boxes are nice and simple..

c'mon Nike, black box with sheath/shozoku logo won't hurt right?

Malayo narating itong thread na ito. First it was the carpe dime, I believe its 13 pages and now its on 14th pages.
nerd.gif

Dapat tawagin itong "Kobe IV appreciation thread (NT Philippines edition)"

^co sign

didnt the kobe thread start with the seize the day thread? then kc posted the news about the chaos event last month in this thread, at least there are somepeople excited about a kobe shoe for a change, and it seems that nike really has a winner in the kbIV, these would be retroed one day imo

Back
Top Bottom