This Jussie Smollett Situation is REALLY Bizarre...

So for the “he only lied it’s not that big of a deal” crowd, do you feel the same way when a white person lies about a black person being resonsible for________? If not I’d love to see what type of mental gymnastics you use to explain away your double standard.

cart before the horse

first explain why those whites get away with it

#firstthem

I can't believe folks really want a man to get locked down in a cell because he lied :sick:

Don't we have enough people locked up in this miserable country?
Nah brah. I want dude locked up. As a black man we both know how life's can be ruined over lies. I want that same energy applied to Jussie's case as we still do to Emmit Till's murder. That POS lied and used his minority status as a bargaining chip. F him!

Nah brah. I want dude locked up. As a black man we both know how life's can be ruined over lies. I want that same energy applied to Jussie's case as we still do to Emmit Till's murder. That POS lied and used his minority status as a bargaining chip. F him!

I’m not sure your equality is appreciated around these parts.

He deserves to be punished given the damage and future ramifications his lie caused. Most likely at some point he’ll take a plea deal, admit to everyone and get some type of probation/community service. I’d be shocked if he does time despite them wanting to make an example of him.

But with that said, I could see why people are upset that Ryan Lochte didn’t do any time and essentially got the “he’s a kid” treatment. Jussie took his story a little bit further than Lochte. But F it. Put him on dancing with the stars in 2 years and start the road to redemption. Give him and Goldberg from mighty ducks a getting their lives in order reality show.

That mention of him using his brothers name to get out of a dui (not sure the specifics but it was a few pages back, looks bad though)

He a f'n clown for weaponizing people emotions about racial attacks. He playing games with real **** that people go through but I don't know if he should be locked up. I'm not gonna care either way :lol: but that seems overboard.

No white person has ever been punished for filing a false police report, therefore Jussie should receive no punishment. Gotcha.

so you cant?

i said show me where they were arrested, you cant do that, so show me where they were "punished" then?

you want smollett punished equal to white ppl too right?

no double standards right?

Happened in CT last year. White chick made a false rape claim. Got a 1-year bid.

That being said, I don't think Jussie deserves jail for this.

so is a false rape claim that actually indicts someone else the same as a staged attack on yourself?

or is the whole basis just police resources?

no the point is no double standards right?

not to prove white people get punished but that jussie is punished in accordance with that white people have gotten right?

so you cant?

i said show me where they were arrested, you cant do that, so show me where they were "punished" then?

you want smollett punished equal to white ppl too right?

no double standards right?

I’m not sure you understood my question. I wanted to know how you justify YOUR double standard.

I think ANYONE who goes to the lengths that Jussie did, in an attempt to divide people (white woman being raped by a black man for example) should be punished harshly. My opinion doesnt change based on the race/gender/sexuality of the players involved.

So if you don’t think that way I wanted to know why. I think I have it now though.

I’m not sure you understood my question. I wanted to know how you justify YOUR double standard.

I think ANYONE who goes to the lengths that Jussie did, in an attempt to divide people (white woman being raped by a black man for example) should be punished harshly. My opinion doesnt change based on the race/gender/sexuality of the players involved.

So if you don’t think that way I wanted to know why. I think I have it now though.

ok but your opinion doesnt put people in jail either

so while you can pay lip service and say maybe facetiously you want all people punished, here you are starting with jussie to be thrown under the jail

when there are countless stories of it going the other way that your opinion is a catch-all for

but on jussie individual basis you got your pitchfork in hand

you cant say you want it one way, but then ignore the other way

Is #firstthem the new thing? I'm asking because I never heard it before

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 12.49.38 PM.png

https://firstthem.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom